It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cows With Guns : Revolution Moovements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
YouTube : Cows With Guns

I've heard this sung live and then found this on YouTube.

It's a rather hilarious song if you like silly songs, and kind of like the sheeple, but with cows,...Cows With Guns.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I found the official Cows With Guns website. I was searching for the lyrics, but laughed hard that there's an actual website.

Cows With Guns - Website

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

The pigs were not invited because the last time they were involved with the revolution they took over the farm. Orwell joke.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
LMAO that was funny.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

The pigs were not invited because the last time they were involved with the revolution they took over the farm. Orwell joke.

LMAO. Uh huh, I remember Animal Farm. Good book on Communism and it's corrupt power.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
LOLROFLCOTPERSASDFSF

omg, epic on 120 different degrees.

SKL

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

LOL. I love that video.

It's funny as Hell.

There's a claymation version as well.

I also downloaded the video from YouTube and uploaded it to ATS Media.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Looks good there Sparta. The video is a good take on the subject. Many people dont realize what exactly is happening when we look around at all the food people eat, and how we attain the ability to go to a mcdonalds or burger king. An excellent piece.

Id love to see the claymation version pop up on ats media aswell.Hint, hint, nudge nudge.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by toraylin

As requested toraylin.

It's funny as well, but I like the other version better.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I've yet to go check out the site yet to see what its about, but i do like the claymation. Again great production value. Having the two versions of the video definatly add to its novelty and reach of influence.

I would say though i do agree with you Sparta, the first video is definatly better. Just different production values. The rawn one has alot more depth to it while the claymation one could have used more characters in it.

Still though i love it, there isnt too many claymation videos out there to begin with lol.

top topics

join