It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of Akhenaton?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

I do not put a lot of credence in that web site. It just caught my attention when I saw those pictures on it. I am not trying to base anything on what that site is making about Ireland.
I am mainly looking at the connection of the esoteric beliefs of the Illuminati with the god of Akhenaton. I think there is evidence that they do worship Aton and consider Akhenaton as the founder of their belief. He would be considered as the counterpart of what is claimed by Christians for Jesus. To take that a step further, they would expect their religious founder to return at the time of the establishment of their world kingdom. In opposition to the Christian belief of their leader being resurrected and returning in the sky, they could easily believe in a reincarnation of their leader and an earthly return. They do not have to make this claim to anyone who is not already part of their group, since they are not interested in expanding their numbers, especially. They do the opposite of evangelizing and keep it a secret among themselves.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

The time frame would be off if it were Jesus. Jesus was the direct descendant of David through his father Joseph.

Moses was referred to as Egyptian royalty or a prince. If he would of given up the job of Pharaoh to lead the Jews, then he would still of had the title of prince. He may have laid claim to King of the Jews, as he was a royal. King David was related to the pharaohs and other royal families. I will have to look for the link on some of the royal bloodlines.

This is probably where all the Reptilian conspiracies come in, since it is true the majority of royal families are related to each other.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

no the timing doesnt matter the idea bieng that the old testament is the retelling of egyptian history just with names and faces changed to avoid the egyption empire persecuting the remnants of the heretical sect (that later became known as jews)

so king david wasnt really king david but an egyption with his name changed in the story ^_^

and jesus was just another madey up character or reworking of an older real person

skipping out of this theory and back to really real world

how can you find the link for a bloodline there is no evidence ever really existed?

[edit on 13/10/08 by noobfun]

[edit on 13/10/08 by noobfun]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

The time frame would be off if it were Jesus.

I am not saying Akhenaton was Jesus.
I am saying that if a secret society wanted to create a counterfeit religion with its own messiah, Akhenaton would be a good candidate.
He did not really create the religion. Before he was born, the scribes dug out all the old manuscripts and studied them. They realized that the priests who had taken over the state religion had gone off from the original intent and started a reformation. By the time Akhenaton assumed the throne, the opposition from the entrenched hierarchy of priests was so great against this reformation, that he had to build a new capital (Akhetaten-The Horizon of the Aten), away from Thebes. He re-instituted the original true (to him) form of the Egyptian religion at his new city. The truth was that the other gods were subservient to the true god who was unsee-able and was represented by the disk of the sun, but was the creative force behind it. He was its prophet and taught the people the truth from his temple that he built himself. Sound like a messiah? It would to people who want to reject the power of the Vatican and create their own religion to fight against it for supremacy and their own power, as the holders of the secret knowledge. The reincarnated messianic king of Egypt would be the figurehead to put their plan into effect over the world.
--------------------------------------------------
Looking at the Marvel Wiki, interestingly, Akhenaton was abducted by the Cosmic Order. He has been recently returned to earth as the local human governor of this planet, to rule during our transition into the Cosmic Order.
Of course, this is supposed to be fiction but it could be based on the comic book writer's own research.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have Michael Tsarion's books.
Actually, in spite of the title "irish Origins..." he has realtively little to say about Ireland. To understand the West to East movement of the people, you have to get a background on the cataclysm of about 10,500 years ago.
He goes into this a lot in his book Alien Visitation and Genecic Manipulation.
However if you want the evidence you need to read "Cataclysm" by D.S. Allan & J.B. Delair.
Tsarion does claim that the Bible is a rewrite of Egyptian history and its religion. He names Thutmoses III as the prototype of King David, and Amenhotep III as King Solomon. He points out that Solomon is a composit of Sol=Sun and mon=moon.
All religions are Sun worshipping.

Now all you have to understand is that Judaism, Christianity & Islam are all fruits of the same plant. They work in concert as divide/conquer and control mechanisms.

Remember the Pope is recognized as #1 man in the world. Nothing happens anywhere without consent or order of the Vatican.
That's the way it is, so none of these groups or any of our current governments will be fighting the Vatican. They are all controlled by the Vatican.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Nothing happens anywhere without consent or order of the Vatican.
Thanks for the info. I tryed to start this thread saying I am not an expert on any of this and would enjoy any enlightenment offered.
I wonder about how independent the Vatican is, as of right now. Oct 1, effective immediately, it was dictated by the Vatican Council to all the Bishops, that no longer will the name of God (Yahweh) be pronounced out loud in the church. A practice long standing in the church of saying Jehovah during the Mass is being done away with. It makes me wonder why they would do that. My guess is they were told by someone to do that. If that was true, someone is above the pope and I do not think it is Christian. Further speculating, I would assume it is related to some branch of Kabalistic pseudo-Zionism.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I saw an exhibit some years ago with giant bust and I thought he looked like Kobe Bryant.

Of the Lakers!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
jm, that's interesting. You know the name of god is not to be pronounced in Judaism either. Is this part of the melding of faiths. Elsewhere Shariah law is being accepted.
Yes, the person of the Pope is, like all other public figures, just the puppet of the unseen hand.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

I thought he looked like Kobe Bryant.
I have found several versions of this one person. It is only this one bust that I think looks like Obama. Here is another angle of it.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

...the name of god is not to be pronounced in Judaism...

That is another way of looking at it, the joining of religions. I guess I have a more paranoid way of seeing things and come up with more sinister explanations for things. Either way, it does not look good for traditional Christians.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

There were lots of statues and bust of Akhenaton as the exhibit was about him.
He looks like them both a bit.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I've always thought Akhe looks more like Sotty Pippen.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I think that the comparison you are drawing to Obama is staggering! It is amazing how the two look alike. I also liked the Ayers comparison.

That is another way of looking at it, the joining of religions. I guess I have a more paranoid way of seeing things and come up with more sinister explanations for things. Either way, it does not look good for traditional Christians.

I know you already know this:

Of course, during the days of Moses (Akhenaton, whatever), they also did not use the name of God. And through the history of the Catholic church it was not encouraged.

At different times in history it was considered blasphemy or the height the arrogance to use Gods name. It was considered more humble to not use it.

Even if the religion were taken away, you still have your beliefs! That in my opinion is what counts, anyway. That cannot be taken from you. God has the capability to keep, or restore, any belief that he supports.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Very interesting link on this subject, with further pics of Obama/ Akhnaten. Also stunning similarities between Michelle Obama and Queen Tiye ( who was Akhnatens mother!) And photos of them.
I personally believe that Obama and Michelle are mingled up with the Akhnaten energy, but NOT the Illuminati. Obama is a man of the Light.
fahrusha.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Should have know ATS would be all over this... Such an uncanny resemblance to the Obamas!

thealienproject.blogspot.com...

[edit on 24/3/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I just found my way here, haven't caught up yet on everyone's thoughts.
This seems to be about comparisons.

I read quite a bit of mythology back in the day, what I could identify with the most was the Greek. The progression of the Sky God. Ouranos, Kronos, then Zeus.
When I compared it with Christian Myth it would look like: God the father, the Son or Christ, then Satan.

The battles reflect cultural wars of devotees, if some conflicts are discounted and others counted, Ouranos as the sky itself remains in the sky for how can the sky leave itself. Chronos as the son of the sky can leave and walk on the earth(Gaia) which remains the same.
The war of Titans and Olympians is the Christian war in heaven, when Satan gets cast out.

In my thinking, Ouranus-Chronos(father-son) devotion would be the true and Zeus(Satan) devotion would be the false. Zeus(Satan) is not actually descended he's just pretending, claiming to be the real Chronos. But he's lying.

Egyptian mythology and religion went through so many changes that I wasn't able to make any such comparison, all distorted and upside down.
So in my mind, Akhenaten was a much needed reform. The sky is still the sky and the Sun(Son) is the visible moving one, focus of devotion.

I don't know about any Illuminati, or reincarnation, but I do see a certain cyclic property of history.

I've actually been disappointed by Obama because it seems he is perpetuating the same old destructive US foreign policy. I guess I may be able to suspend judgment for awhile, he's not a dictator after all, and see what he does. Long standing crappy policies may take more work than I know to change. What's he got 3 years? I guess we can wait and see. But crying out loud! A lot of destruction can happen in that time too. I want change and I want it NOW, but I'm impatient.

Hope for Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It's probably not wise to try to draw too close of a comparison between mythologies. Different cultures, different languages, hence reality described differently.

I have a story though from something that happened in '96.

There was a party at my place, and everyone showed up, having a good old time. I went into the kitchen and Dionysus was in there alone opening a bottle of wine. So we leaned against the counter for a chat and shared a touch of wine.
I said to him, "I understand you had a bit of trouble getting people to accept you for who you are."
He laughed and said, "Oh man, let me tell you ..." The bottle was empty by the time he finished telling me.
"Wow", I said, "That kind of adversity, I guess I got to admire you."
He laughed again (he does a lot of laughing these days) and said, "That's nothin', the real thing is Chiron over there." He motioned with his thumb to where the centaur was chatting with someone else in the living room. "Not only did he teach Artemis to draw bow, but he gave up his rightful position in Olympus so that Prometheus could be released and go there in his place. He's honored now by dwelling in the heavens as a constellation. Yep! He's the real deal."
Then I saw HER, yes, Artemis. I was enthralled. I had it just as bad as that hunter who got caught sneaking a peek and turned into a hart and killed by his own hounds. I don't even know how the party ended, I was that distracted.
Oh, I was obsessed something fierce. One night I went into the woods and crept up to a clearing where she was getting ready to unstring her bow. She saw me in the bushes and reached for an arrow. I panicked and started to run on four legs, for I was a wolf. The arrow whistled past my hindquarters and hit me a glancing blow on my left front tricep, leaving a bloody furrow. Let me tell you, that was no miss. She can hit a man in the right eye from a half mile away, seen it myself once.
I limped back to the clearing just in time to see her go into the moon. Many nights I stayed at that clearing serenading the moon. Eventually I became a man again. I've still got the scar on my left front tricep.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by pthena]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
How very odd of a story.
I have to take this seriously.
It wouldn't make much sense for you to make it up.
This is the right sub-forum, for sure, for a story like this.
You know, this may have warranted its own thread.
Plenty of people have started ones for less.
She must have liked you, even if you were a wolf.
I guess you were both hunters. I suppose you would have had to eat something, during that time. Rabbits, squirrels, mice? that sort of thing.
Maybe not as cool as a bow.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by jmdewey60]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I didn't make it plain I guess. She turned me into a wolf before I could get away.

It's got to be just a story. The part important for discussion is Chiron.

And the half-mile shot is an exaggeration. It was only about 300 yards, but I was telling the story, so I get to exaggerate.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by pthena]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
They are all stories. I don't know if one is any better than the others.
I get a little put off by how they get changed around.
If you can put it into a story that makes sense to you, that may be what they were for in the first place.
I really don't know.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join