It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of Akhenaton?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I know there are people here who know about these kinds of things and I am presenting something as a question.
I ran across some pictures while searching on the internet that I found very disturbing.
This looks like history repeating itself. Could these people in the news right now be the reincarnation of people from the long past?
I saw a picture of a bust or death mask or something of someone named Aye. It looked like a current picture of someone named Bill Ayers.
He was the power behind the throne of another person named Akhenaton.
I looked at his bust and saw a similarity with someone else named Obama.
Aye had to go into exile because of his support for a heretical religion of Aton. He eventually returned and pretended to be reformed and became the mentor to Akhenaton and got him on the throne.
Here is what I came up with for pictures of these characters:

Uncanny simiarity between Aye and Ayers, to me.
Also a disturbing similarity between these pictures:

I took those two pictures and laid one on top of the other and got this:
Obama as god's son on earth?

[edit on 11-10-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well, the obama comparrison looks closer to one another than the ayers one, but I don't know....the name similarity of ayers and aye are almost more compelling than the images.

Always up for a good conspiracy, but this seems a bit of a stretch.

Wait and see what the others think...

Either way, interesting post...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The illuminati supposedly believe that they can control that side of things, i.e choose who they are reincarnated into. Whether there is some technique, i see no reason, why if reincarnation is real, why couln't they come back in another body.

Wouldn;t you like to know how that was done, and be able to pick who you could come back as. I do not see why, time would matter, as you should be able to come back into the past, also.

So thats always my wish, is that if this stuff is true, i could be a tibetan monk in the mountains, many centuries ago, without all the bull of today and in teh future.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Wouldn;t you like to know how that was done, and be able to pick who you could come back as.

Yes, I would...

And would I come back as a gorgeous lesbian super model living somewhere in Europe...

I think I would have quite a few choices as well..

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

The illuminati supposedly believe that they can control that side of things, i.e choose who they are reincarnated into. Whether there is some technique, i see no reason, why if reincarnation is real, why couln't they come back in another body.

I am not so much a believer than someone who thinks the illuminati believe in it. It makes me think that they made this poster to look like the picture of this bust of Akhenaton, for some reason known to them.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
well Akhenaton introduced us to the worlds first (known) monotheistic religeon

ditching the pantheon of egyptian gods for a single sun god

maybe if obama is the reincarnation that he will bring a new religeon that can later be changed to a new judaism then to a new christianity then to a new islam and cycle the whole mess over again so we can declare the one true religeon all over again for another 3000 years adn kill a lot of folk in the process

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun
well Akhenaton introduced us to the worlds first (known) monotheistic religeon

ditching the pantheon of egyptian gods for a single sun god

maybe if obama is the reincarnation that he will bring a new religeon that can later be changed to a new judaism then to a new christianity then to a new islam and cycle the whole mess over again so we can declare the one true religeon all over again for another 3000 years adn kill a lot of folk in the process
Here is something I found about this:

"His goal was to turn the people away from their multitude of deities and teach them of the one true god, the Aton, who was the solar sun disk. Instead of worshipping many gods, the Egyptians were to worship only him while he worshipped the Aton."http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Academy/7357/egyptart.htm
He established the cult of Aton, or Aten, the sun god or solar disk, which he believed to be a universal, omnipresent spirit and the sole creator of the universe. Some scholars believe that the Hebrew prophets' concept of a universal God, preached seven or eight centuries later in a land that Akhenaton once ruled, was derived in part from his cult. After he established the new religion, sometimes referred to as solar monotheism, he changed his name from the royal designation Amenhotep IV to Akhenaton, meaning "Aton is satisfied.sangha.net...
He seems to have gone beyond that and wanted to be worshiped himself. He was the way to god and no one knew god, but through him.
I was doing a search and found a book called, American Rosae Crucis: An Official Publication of Rosicrucian Mysticism. It was published in 1920 and they seem to be saying that this is actually their god. Hmmm? I wonder if the Rosicrucians are somehow connected with the illuminati.
Here ia a paragraph from that publication that is speaking of Akhenaton:

It is in the sublime hymns of our Founder that his conception of God and his feeling toward that God are best illustrated, and that we may all have a copy of those hymns, two that have been brought to light are printed here. If more should be discovered they will printed for the benefit of our members, excepting such hymns as may be used in the rituals.

According to this, Akhnetan is the founder of their organization. How better to usher in the illuminati's new world order than to be led by the reincarnation of their original leader?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
it was i beleive common for egyptian pharoes to be considered a living emodiment of a god

jesus was god in human form .. same kind of deal

later it got watered down a bit

the pope is the living word of god and through him we know gods will

european kings declared thier right to be kings by divine right of god, so everything they said/did was gods will

no matter how much we change we are still the same

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

I can tell you where I ran across the picture of Aye. It is on a site called the Irish Origins of Civilization. It tries to make some connection between a bunch of things but I can not say that I understand what it is. I think I heard the guy who owns the site on Coast to Coast and his main theme is that Ireland was the center of civilization and the Ancient Egyptians were from Ireland, or something.
An example of the conspiracy is that the Rothschild's financed the excavation of Tut's tomb and had access to it before anyone else were allowed to examine it. If you can figure it out, let me know. It looks like there is something very serious that people are trying to make out of this whole god thing that makes me worried. I do not have a lot of tolerance to heresy when it comes to a strange god that is currently being secretly worshiped by an elite class.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
www.keen.com...

is this the kind of stuff? its 2am here so if its the right info ill check it tommorrow see how much sense i can make of it

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

That looks like a smaller version. Here is what I am looking at:www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com...
---------------------------------------------------
I find an argument, mentioned in the Wikipedia article on Aten, that Akhenaton's religion may not be monotheism, but monolatrism. Maybe, since his creator god is a result of combining three gods. Monolatry recognizes the existence of more than one god but worships one god. Could it be that the Illuminati think they are smarter than us because they recognize what god is, or where the concept came from and who became the first proponent of such a thing and actively brought the concept to man in general?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
ok im trolling through it about 1/2 way so far and the only relvance to Ireland is 2 mini comments "or could they be irish xxxx"

so he has taken every available resource and discrepency in the bible and shown it has multipul earlier counterparts etc same with judaism shown ho its charachters and stories and practices are borrowed, some of his claims have been shown to have since been junk but the main stay is still in effect

we know moses couldnt have been lead to the holy land by god to escape the egyptians as the holy land was egyptian at the time, first ive heard that the could have been the egyptian followers of the sun cult .... little proof to show for this just a few quotes from freud who believed this to be the case but feasable

still not sure how this is all going to tie in with his super techno druids of atlantis and lemuria that he mentioned at the start ... ill update as i go ^_^

do have a question about the comment you made earlier

I do not have a lot of tolerance to heresy when it comes to a strange god that is currently being secretly worshiped by an elite class.

the whole thing is heretical if you viewing from a stand point of any religeous extension of judaism so christian and muslim alike, and why would this god be any stranger in comparison then the one they invented for the masses to worship

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
i think ive read all i need to now

The term originated with the Irish and with the Phoenicians who had erected prominent and sophisticated cities all over Eastern Europe, Asia Minor, and the Levant. The Phoenicians were originally of Irish extraction and they had some of their most important bases in Ireland and Scotland. Not only were the Phoenicians expert sailors but they made good use of the land bridges that once existed between Scandinavia and England, and between England and Ireland.

what? how? the Phoenicians are suddenly irish? he suplies 0 proof 0 specualtion just says they are Irish

earlier warriors described as fair haired and blue eyed he decided were also irish .... blond blue eyed would make them nordic or from the very northern gemanic tribes not celtic

he made a good job at the start showing how the various religeons of today have a united origin in earlier pagan traditions, his belief the israelities were possibly egyptian refugees is plausable only a small leap of faith needed

but thats a far fetched thing from repatriating entire nations of people with 0 proof then making further jumps to atlantis and lemuria and drastically changing druidism from an nature god pantheon worshipping group that used many forms of sacrificial offering including human, into them becoming remenants of ancient cultures with super thechnological knowledge runing around rebuilding and restoring advanced technology

then we pull in the jew's rothchilds and mason's again with nothing offered as proof

he is more bent on showing the bible/talmud as bieng wrong then trying to link it to atonism

its like reading "holy blood holy grail" its not based on fact and proof more can we find a link between point a and point d ...... ignore evidence for or against is it remotley possible .... yes so we can leave that in now how do we link d and q

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

...the whole thing is heretical if you viewing from a stand point of any religeous...

I skipped over a lot of it last night. I think the main point is that cultural aspects went from west to east, instead of east to west. The fact that in the middle, you find these things, shows that they did not originate in the Jewish religion. If I understand the argument correctly.
My comment is like your response, that it is somewhat distasteful to see the foundation of your beliefs being slandered.
What I was trying to figure out was what the Illuminati types believe as far as Akhenaton and his god. Wikipedia is informative on Aton or Aten and I can see how people who think they are enlightened to some secret knowledge would buy into it.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I love the way you think, yes through my years of research,I find this very insightful.

Aleph/one, the one

[edit on 093131p://bSunday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Akhenaton could of been Moses. There is much evidence to support that theory. He also did bring monotheism which is the basis for Christianity.

Considering the Egyptians were of mixed race, it is not surprising that Sen Obama does resemble them.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I couldn't embed them.. I don't know how

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by levithesultan

Those are good pictures. The one of Akhenaton, I got from a web site and it is smaller than yours. Your Obama pic is good. I looked at a smaller version of that one, but was looking for one with his mouth closed. What I wanted also was where he is not scowling. That is why the overlay does not match perfectly. If his forehead was relaxed, his eyebrows would raise up to be a good match.
On the bust photo, it looks like the edge of his ear is broken off. I wonder if it would have poked out a little further, before it was damaged.

reply to post by Kidflash2008

He also did bring monotheism which is the basis for Christianity.
I am starting to find some details about this person. I think a better comparison could be made of him with Jesus than with Moses. He claimed to be the son of god and the sole prophet and high priest or Pontif of god. He changed his name from the "satisfaction of Aton" to the "active spirit of Aton". A little reminiscent of the Logos in John 1:1.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Pics of Obama with his mouth closed:
neveryetmelted.com...
blogs.creativeloafing.com...
www.worldnetdaily.com...
www.foliomag.com...
www.warrenkinsella.com...
i.cdn.turner.com...
www.wired.com...
media.washingtontimes.com...
blogs.fayobserver.com...

EDIT: www.mfa.org...
and picture 6 would match up well with a bit of re-sizing

[edit on 12-10-2008 by levithesultan]

[edit on 12-10-2008 by levithesultan]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
i pretty much agree with most of the train of thinking that christianity and judaism are a mix of other religeons

and as the first known monotheistic religeon was egyption and both parties had access becasue of the close proximity its not a far jump to the old testament being a rewording of egyptian history

its the Irish links in this i have massive problems with, yes there was trade with southern england during the time of carthage so the links probabily go further back

but he supplies no evidence of the more way out stuff such as the pheonitions bieng irish, that super druids were trying to rework ancient tech or the links with atlantis

to be honest im not completley sold on the whole rothchild nwo deal and his this looks a bit like this pictures did nothing to help

he has basically took a hisotorical view of pre adn early biblical culture then added in other conspiracy theories and a health dose of pure imaganings without basis

the picture similarities are nice but i think thats about as good as it gets, a nice coincidence

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join