It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 UFOs Approach Shuttle Atlantis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well, here's what the mission report said:

The Shuttle undocked from the station at 12:50 GMT on 20 September. There was a one-day delay in landing due to weather at the Cape and some concern about several small objects seen floating near the spacecraft. These were believed to be plastic shims that had worked loose from between the tiles and were not a concern. Atlantis landed at Kennedy Space Center at 10:21 GMT on 21 September.

During the launch phase:

...cameras revealed that large chunks of foam were still shed from the external tank during the ascent to orbit. However examination of the heat shield using a new extension and sensors attached to the shuttle's robot arm revealed no significant damage.

So there! No UFOs but Identified Objects - foam/shims.

But what is puzzling is that why aren't these objects that are visible in many STS missions being zoomed in by at least one of the several cameras on board the shuttles to get a closer view? Do you notice that these 'UFOs' shown in the hundreds of vids are ALWAYS DOTS?

Or in this year of our Lord 2008, do we not have the technology to zoom in on these objects? Frustrating, huh?
Or probably the zoomed images are in NASA's closet - NFPC (Not For Public Consumption)!

www.astronautix.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
they could be exchanging prisoners. I've seen it a dozen times, everytime one of them things lands and the army gets involved and seizes the ufo the extraterrestrials usually seize a few dozen cows and a couple of religious leaders.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Great post. Flagged and Starred. I just wish more people would take this seriously and ... Deny Ignorance!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Foam, and shims???

Starting to sound like swamp gas and weather balloons??

I do not know much at all about spacecraft, satellite's and the like, but does anyone reading this have the knowledge to have an opinion on the effect(s) and likelyhood of this explination ??

Is it possible for re enty with a few chunks of foam or a few of these shims missing?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

But what is puzzling is that why aren't these objects that are visible in many STS missions being zoomed in by at least one of the several cameras on board the shuttles to get a closer view? Do you notice that these 'UFOs' shown in the hundreds of vids are ALWAYS DOTS?

Or in this year of our Lord 2008, do we not have the technology to zoom in on these objects? Frustrating, huh?
Or probably the zoomed images are in NASA's closet - NFPC (Not For Public Consumption)!

Ooorrr.... they are not worthy to be zoomed in?

It's NASA's video. The video is from them. They went up there. They confirmed it was space debris. They say what it was. Case closed.

Don't you think if it was anything phenomenal and that if there was a coverup like every conspiracy theorist believe the footage wouldn't be live AT ALL?

So are you people saying there isn't any delay? No Pine Gap? So no coverup? So this means there is no delay to cover up aliens on the moon too?

I knew people would finally admit there isn't any coverup of anything.

What a happy day... *dance dance*

[edit on 13-10-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

Oh yeah, so space debris moves like that. I bet you didn't even see the footage when it actually happened. I bet you didn't feel the buzz of seeing these objects live on the BBC World News headlines. Basically NASA were caught with their fly down for the whole world to see. We will never forget.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

-hehe, Foams/Shims=Weather Balloons/Swamp gas

Why doesn't Nasa just say "Cupcakes and Snicker Bars", seems people will just go "Oh, Yah! that must be it! Because anything is more believeable then aliens!"

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Bizarre!
I'm not what you'd call a typical ATS'er (i.e. I think most of the stuff on here is fanciful to say the least) but I saw the exact same things in the sky whilst I was walking home from the Merseyside Derby in Liverpool UK on the 27th September at around 3pm BST.
I watched them as I was walking for a good 10 minutes. They were moving quite slowly but were keeping in a scalene triangle formation some distance from each other although now and again one would move slightly out of formation.
I don't really subscribe to alien visitations (dons tin hat!) but I'm totally at a loss to say what these were as I've never seen their like before.

[edit on 13/10/08 by Pardon?]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

I personally want to congradulate you on your first ATS post that was not a negative "I know everyting there is to know" type of post. No, not this one, the one from the Edgar Mitchell post here.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Which way did they go George, Which Way Did They Go??

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
In case anybody wants to see the flash frame at around 4:41, I captured it. While I believe this flashframe could very easily be faked and put in for a single frame, it is interesting nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
GAH!!!!

This video is a reupload of one of my videos

I created a thread of all the videos I created that
got LESS STARS in a thread you can see here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This other thread shows a brief description of each video
and is more organized.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So before you run off to watch a reupload go watch
my original videos in the threads above. Those threads
need more stars and flags. The quality is also better since
they are my originals not reups.

Enjoy!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join