It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 UFOs Approach Shuttle Atlantis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
On September 20th, 2006 at approx. 4:25 am PDT. Three objects (UFOs) appears on NASA TV while live coverage from the shuttle Atlantis is downlinked......... www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Very interesting, starred and flaged.

~Hyp

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If NASA is such a secretive organization, why are we watching this on youtube?
Did someone leak it?
Is NASA opening up, or did they miss this one?

Always nice to see something new.

PS, this video is dated 2008, but of course it could have been shot in 06.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Great find,
NASA have been bitten in the arse so many times by examples like this in the past, it's a wonder there's anything left!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

I think the OP said it was on Live t.v., which if it is the case, it would be more telling to not allow it to be viewed on live t.v....

Interesting stuff OP...

They seemed to be watching from afar...I wonder how many times they have "buzzed the tower" up there...? I bet the astronauts have seen quite a few things we still do not know about....

Can't wait for the FOIA to actually be the FOIA...

S & F

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This has been brought up a couple of times, although this was the only thread I could find about the footage:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I'm fairly certain there are more threads about it. Try searching for "STS 115" on this forum.

EDIT: Ok I've found some more
:

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Radiobuzz]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Ice particles, guaranteed.

Possibly galactic bunny rabbits.

They come and go, you know?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
They are nothing more than a mythological conspiracy. Move along, nothing to see here ..........

Oh, you wanted me to tell you what they are? Maybe you should ask Gabriel.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It's probably just space garbage, old satellites reflecting on the sun or whatever... I hope none of you quit your day jobs.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousFinger

I'm sorry but this is not space garbage or satellites. Free floating objects once in motion stay in motion and if they are not touched by anything they they will go in the same direction and speed forever( One of Newtons laws of motion). That's why the direction of a comet or asteroid cannot be predicted right down to the last point. You gotta think of it this way if Haily's comet is ever struck by something larger and heavier then its going to change direction and speed from the force that's transferred from from one object to the other. That could mean either it would never come near Earth and we may never ever see it again or it could mean that we are all dead and everyone should make the best of it. My point is those "objects" were neither of the listed things above. The only way those "things" would have been able to free float in one place and move around would be if they had some sort of jet propulsion or sub light engines or what ever you wanna call them. It was a nice guess but a wrong one. I just hope that who ever they may be that they come in peace otherwise we are all screwed. Maybe that's what it will take (war of the worlds type of thing)for this world to come together as one.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousFinger
I got it!!! They had to have been IMPERIAL PROBE DROIDS... it's a fair bet the Empire knows we're here...

yep because it would be really far fetched to believe a race could send probes out to other planets is'nt it.

i mean its not like anyone has managed it before?.

im uncertain where the OP say's these U.F.O'S are alien craft. theres no need what so ever for the ridicule, the OP is drawing attention to three unknown objects during a nasa live link.

nothing more.

why do some people jump straight on the E.T. band wagon? before they have been indentified. oh...... to scare people from discussing it openly?

if i talk about it somebody will call me gullible for paying attention to unknown objects, i'd better stay inside my box and ignore the obvious and accept the first random guess someone can come up with, without them or me actually thinking why it cannot be what they said it was.

ok heres my random guess, they are alien spacecraft..... no wait i must not say that, they are anything and i mean anything no proof needed or logical reasons why they are that anything, but they are anything as long as they are not unknown and not spacecraft.

its amazing how three lights can be ice particles, space debris, and satellite's all at the same time.

i think we can tell people are just guessing. its impossible to truely know what they are, but thank you to the OP for drawing peoples attention to it(and the others threads).

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
Did someone leak it?
Is NASA opening up, or did they miss this one?

Always nice to see something new.

PS, this video is dated 2008, but of course it could have been shot in 06.

Thanks.

It WAS 2006. And though it's on YouTube now, back in 2006 I distinctly remember it was the breaking news headlines on BBC World for several hours, and I taped it too. And over on ATS there was a massive thread with a huge buzz about it. This was the thread HERE

Lest we forget. This one actually DID make the major news headlines - til the NASA stooges dismissed it as junk, and that was the end of that. Those of us who were watching it at the time, know better.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Very compelling footage. NASA has been slowly trickling out some of their secrets such as the 60 thousand photos of mars showing what looks like signs of a old civilization , and the fact that Mars has liquid water and ice caps. (they have had that hard evidence for 20 years)I believe in the very near future they will announce the finding of microbial life . Its not hard to see that we are slowly being conditioned to accept the fact that we are not alone , even in our own solar system .

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
If NASA is such a secretive organization, why are we watching this on youtube? Did someone leak it?

NASA TV is a live feed that anyone can watch who has a cable system that carrys it. When we lived in Huntsville Alabama, we could watch my husband as he sat at his station working while the shuttle was in space. The TV would flip between the shuttle, Houston TX, and Huntsville AL.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I just tried to watch the video on youtube and got a message stating " This video is no longer available"

Now I'm dying to see it. Does anyone have an alternate link for this footage?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3thieves
I just tried to watch the video on youtube and got a message stating " This video is no longer available"

Now I'm dying to see it. Does anyone have an alternate link for this footage?

Are the notes at 4:41 on the video by NASA? i.e. is it NASA that says these are UFOs? or someone else tagged the video?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Here you go 3thieves heres another version of the footage

Also just out of interest is the FOX news story that covered it. I find the choice of footage odd seeing as they spend so much time on that arm that does nothing then show the UFO's. Also how unconvinced does the NASA guy seem at 1:28? Its like he dosen't even believe what he's saying

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join