It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien lizards set to invade ABC in 'V'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Alien lizards set to invade ABC in 'V'

www.variety.com

The original "V" served as an allegory for the Holocaust and Nazi Germany. Peters said he won’t duplicate that concept, except that the new "V" will still focus on what happens when the masses have blind faith in their leaders.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This is pretty exciting news for all the paranormal community, however those that remember the movie and series will be thrilled. I will definitely have a more keen eye when watching after a few years on ats and all the reptilian threads I've perused.

In this case, the new "V" will center on Erica Evans, a Homeland Security agent with an aimless son who’s got problems. When the aliens arrive, her son gloms on to them — causing tension within the family. As in the original "V," several storylines will unfold simultaneously.

Anyway, any thoughts on the reinvention?

AAC

www.variety.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is absolutely cool! I loved the first mini-series! The second one and the series were OK, but not as good as the original. Diana would be one of my favorite 'aliens you love to hate'!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I do remember Charles and Diana from the series. I do agree the first mini series was great, but the second one's ending with the "Star Child" was a let down. The season finale of the first season was a great jump start to the second season that never happened. They killed off the "Star Child" and many of the useless characters and were going to make Diana in charge. That would of been interesting.

Let's hope ABC can do the series right. They do seem to know how to do a good sci-fi series, although they don't last very long on that network.

[edit on 10/12/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I rember the first series. The first season was ok. The second and the final just got stupid. I find it hard to believe that a network is willing to put up the money to make another. To me the original series was just an embarrassment to any one who likes the science fiction genera.

new topics

top topics

join