It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama should come clean....(say what!?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yes, Obama should come clean. There are too many unanswered questions, including where he was born, that we aren't getting a satisfactory response on or we wouldn't still be asking those questions.

I am not a prejudiced person but the man gave me the creeps the very first time I ever saw him speak and that was before I knew anything about him. I trust my own instincts more than what any man can ever tell me, but the more I see, the more I don't like him.

And just for the record I don't like McCain either. I don't think he will take our country in the right direction. I am going completely third party this election. No more Republicans or Democrats for me.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretstash

And just for the record I don't like McCain either. I don't think he will take our country in the right direction. I am going completely third party this election. No more Republicans or Democrats for me.

I am not far behind you. These Democrats and Republicans spend more time pushing there party platform instead of doing what is best for the country. We need some Chinese justice where they just kill the corrupt officials they catch.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The problem as I see it is that enough people will not open their eyes and vote for a third party. I have done it but, other than a statement, it did not accomplish a change.

A republican or democrat will win. I guess it means the majority have not had enough.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

If the mainstream media would do their jobs and inform the people that they have more choices it wouldn't be such an issue. I was talking to a woman last night who had no clue that there were more than two people running for president. My children know they have more than two choices and they are no where close to being old enough to vote.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

The last 8 years demonstrate how to bankrupt the country. A lot of money was also made but it wasn't the average person getting a better life. Corporate America's top men have had a great ride. Subtract AIG, what appears to be fraud in oil speculation, out sourcing of so many jobs and half the Iraq war then figure where the economics would be?

Something has to change.

Outsourcing wasn't bad - it made us more competitive in the GLOBAL market. There's no American market anymore. If anything, outsourcing stresses the need for higher education.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join