It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nationality on ATS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WishForWings
English convict ancestry.

...flew into Brissie earlier this year...declaration asked for Criminal Convictions...

...gee...didn't know that was a prerequisite any more...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien

Originally posted by WishForWings
English convict ancestry.

...flew into Brissie earlier this year...declaration asked for Criminal Convictions...

...gee...didn't know that was a prerequisite any more...

Lol, you sure it wasn't Sydney xD

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I was born in an open field

According to my Scottish mother, that is

Personally I prefer to call it an English meadow

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Iwas born in New York State, which is in America. But my ancestry is Irish, French, Dutch-German, and Native American (Mohawk). So I'm a little bit of a few things.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Born on the West coast of Scotland to a Scottish Father and English Mother who then moved back to England.

I'm no flag waving patriot. I see it as nothing more than a political tool to whip up support these days by governments for their nefarious little schemes.
Having said that, I think I care a helluva lot more about the country and it's people than any politician I have seen thus far, who serve only the corporate world and foreign interests.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'm Swiss, born to a Jenisch mother and a Jewish father -

I lived in America for most of life until I got deported about 4 years go.

I currently live in England ( 2 years to go before I can get my English Passport woot!)

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Born in the netherlands, lived there for 20 years, moved to the US to meet my now wife and now I serve in the US Army.

I believe that nationality and the date of your birth has alot to do with your personality.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm Finnish, that is to say I'm from Finland.

I have a mixed heritage though, since my mother's from the States (New Mexico) and of Scottish, English and Czech ancestry, and my father's Finnish and of Finnish, Swedish and German ancestry. My English is somehow better than my Finnish though. It just comes out more naturally

I am morally not obliged to follow any country, government or political entity, whatever the consequences of that may be. A system that is fundementally flawed deserves no such thing from me

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
im pretty much a mutt, norweigen decent. i live in the usa and was born here and so was much of my other relatives depending on how far i go back.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join