It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It was about 5 years ago I woke around 7.30am and looked at my clock felt very disappointed as only had another 5 mins in bed till I had to get up 4 work. suddenly I was at my local bus stop it was a winters day as I looked down i felt embarressed as had a vest top on with shorts and no bra felt very uncomfy as im bit paranoid to go out without a bra as bit flat chested. and Im paranoid of white legs. There where few other people at bus stop who where just as freaked out as me and next minute we all got onto what seemed like a bus everyone was lying down but i new it was naughty but as i have rebel streak in me I looked out of the window even though i knew I wasnt meant too. It felt like the fastest roller coaster we suddenly shot up into sky I looked down upon my house and local school which was a strange experience we hovered swooshing around for a while then suddenly swooped very fast down so fast faster than any roller coaster it made my stomach feel very strange then I awoke and it was 7:30AM since that experience my brain seems very awake I really cant explain

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
When I lived in mexico someone told me that the refridgerator tried to kill them. I dont know if it was an evil spirit or an alien.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Im not quite sure what to make of that ha ha at least its a cool story!!

top topics

join