It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

human , wolf ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i happen to have a serouis , intense fear of werewolves . i don't exactly know if their real or not , but i sersouily hope their just a myth or they only live far far far away from me . i live in florida in a compact , tight neighborhood and i really doubt there's any wolves or wolf like creatures around here . i don't know though . i want a future to move to maine but if there's any freaking werewolves up there i'll NEVER put my two feet on maine land . i swear ! somebody please tell me if HONESTLY , their real or not ? ?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rahnahyeppp

Don't go to Maine dude whatever you do. I'm from another country so have never been there, but I do know Stephen King is from around there and when I was a kid he scared me *sockless*, with his tales of werewolves and such.

Werewolves are very real and this is how I know.

The Christians told me, now they would'nt be mistaken would they?

It goes like this

Christians were outraged by Harry Potters witchery or wizardry and would have children not come into contact with the HP material.

So , Harry Potter is real and a wizard/witch/ magician/, HPs teacher was a werewolf , allthough it must be said he was a good guy.

So there we go my friend, werewolves are very real nasty creatures, that have been known to rip people to pieces in the Maine area.

Unless of course your not a christian, this changes things. If your not a christian you've nothing to fear as werewolves/demons and such are imaginary and the figment of a deluded christian mind.

The choice is yours Secular and safe with no bogeymen or

Christian delusion anything you don't understand is demonic and will kill you.

Be afraid be very afraid

[edited for language]

[edit on 11-10-2008 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rahnahyeppp

By the way Unicorns dont exist either (which is a shame as they look cool) well only in the Bible

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
hahaha my best friend has a pretty big fear of werewolves. but she has been reading s. king books since grade school. i seriously....seriously.... doubt you have anything to worry about. they just make cool monsters in a movie.

now if you plan on being a horror film actor then i would say you might have a problem.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hi my name is Abigail and were-wolves are nat real but there is athing called a Humal they apper as a human but by just a click they turn into a wolf & they are real becuase I am one I think Becuase every since I was 10 I had veison & dreams about them & I also always every since I was 10 I've caved meat every day I live in Alabama if I'm one I will not hurt don't tell none this Bye

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If your so scared of werewolves and not sure if they rip people apart in your area or not, I'd say your pretty safe since you would know if they did by now.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
yeah i heard theres all types of real werewolves in florida i sure wouldnt live there if i was scared of them

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If your afraid a wolf-man will eat you up you have nothing to worry about, but even so there are People that will eat others due to certain drugs. Such is one of the many causes of the were-wolf myth, but were creatures are real. They are people whom believe themselves to not be human but something else, if your are afraid of what is different in comparison to you in such a sense then you should be afraid. They are more common than you think.

new topics

top topics

join