It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genuine Photo of a Ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
We have experienced many paranormal events in my home. My mother took this picture while lying in her bed. depending on how you look at the picture you can see the outline of what appears to be a military man or (like me) i see the long face of a man with his mouth wide open.

take a look and let me know what you see.

the house has been cleansed, however, we still get many unexplained events happening.

www.facebook.com...

[edit on 11-10-2008 by melanie1983]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hiya

Just to let you know the facebook link you posted requires a viewer to have a face book account to view the pic...might be good if you could post it on another site so others could see it.

The mirror is the reason the lighting does that. Mirrors (almost all of them) have small warps in them that you normally would not notice. They will refract light differently and I think this is what the picture shows.

Not at all discounting that there are experiences in the home that are not so easily explained...you may well be experiencing something paranormal.

This picture however wouldn't be a good representation of what of you experience.

The "image" in the mirror doesn't extend past the mirror. It only appears in the mirror, so my take would be light being refracted on a warped mirrored surface causing the image.

LOL I love the pic of your 71 yr old Nanna getting her first tatty!!! She sounds like an awesome lady!!

Would be really great if you could describe some of the events that happen(ed) in the home rather than rely on this pic
I'd love to hear!

JG

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yes, please post a link we can all access...

I want to see the ghost with the most!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Here's the photo.

Almost looks like steam, or smoke, i dont see no figure myself, but interesting pic.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Denied]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thanks for putting the picture on here for me.

When i look at it i see a man with his mouth open holding onto a book or something. However, my mam sees a man in a military uniform with a beard.

the picture was taken in the dark, as my mam just felt that there was someone in the room, so she reached for her mobile and took the pic and this is the result.

we have had loads of weird things happen, from things like seeing our dead cat running across the top of the stairs to my sister being pinned to the bed.

I must admit the only things i have ever experienced personally are flashes of white light which i can only describe as a lightning bolt in the middle of the room.

My sister has been really disturbed by it all though, we have had the house cleansed through it as she was constantly being pinned to the bed.

the psychic medium that came (called suzanne- she cleansed the wheatsheaf pub in Boldon Colliery which was filmed by a US film crew and has been on TV) advised that both my sisters and mam's house (they are next door to each other ie semi detached) were inhabited by a mixture of spirits as she said there was a porthole in the loft and the houses are built on top of an old cemetary.

On the night of the cleansing there were some really weird occurances (which i admit i didnt see as i was far to scared so stayed out for the night) such as candle flames bending at 90 degree angles pointing to a corner of the room, faces coming out of the smoke from an incence stick.

the pyschic medium advised that we had the spirit of a little girl in the spare bedroom and she even asked who had moved the rocking horse out of the room- My mam freaked out at this point as she had moved a little ornament of a rocking horse out of the room only two weeks previous.

I do believe in the spirit world and i have to admit i was a bit sceptic, however, susanne was very clear in what she was describing and even prior to meeting my family desribed the layout of the house, knew about the building works that had been carried out (which she said was the reason why the strange occurances began to happen) and even about the state of my parents marriage.

things have settled down alot since, however, my sister has never really been the same and still has the odd night of disturbed sleep.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It looks like the mirror wasn't quite set flat, if that makes sense? So when photos are taken they looks like there's a ripple effect...make sense? I don't see either, although if you were to say what you think you see (
) to me it looks like the outline of a lady laying down on her side posing for a painting. Lol! (First thing to come to my head
)

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

new topics

join