It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blossom Goodchild "I told you so" thread

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Really? Could you email me them, or transfer on MSN? I'm not allowed to on here until I have 20 posts.
*snip*

Email snipped

[edit on 12/10/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MONEYMUFFINS

It should be in your inbox now. Good luck. Now I have yet another thing to read.This will take me weeks to read.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Let us step back for a moment and see this as it is.

In desperate times, desperate people look for salvation, whether it be from a UFO, a church, conspiracy sites, elected leaders, parents etc.

It is the sign of the times.

What one should be "concerned" about is the idea that there are individuals and 'organizations' of which profiteer daily on the old saying "A sucker is born every day".

Let yourself NOT be taken in by the motives, desires of others who may not have YOUR better interests in mind.

Careful who, what you listen to. If something doesn't make sense, by design, it wasn't meant to. Try to rely on your instincts, your gut feeling, then investigate a matter further if you find it 'reasonable' to do so.

Take Care.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Gut feelings are the trap.
Logic and reason must prevail.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
[edit on 12-10-2008 by meadowfairy]

[edit on 12-10-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

Hey meadowfairy!

I didn't know you were an Aussie! WTG!
We Aussies Rock

CBass - I like your style mate. Don't stop calling it how you see it. I guess us Aussies appreciate that type of honesty... and don't appreciate wind being blown up ones proverbial. If honesty, logic or high probability 'harshes someones buzz', then so be it.

Funny Thread - You've got skin thicker than an Elephants 4$$

IRM

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
LOL yeah. Out of all the things we seem to take up our humour takes on a smart alleck approach that offends other people but seems normal to us. I guess we really do live too far away

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
cbass: Yes, I received it. Thanks. I'm reading the Talmud of Jmmanuel and I wonder if you believe any of it. The fact that the person who possessed this scroll was murdered because of its content and spiritual value tells me there is a load of truth in it. Anyway, early on the book acknowledges the Pleiadians as a source of information. Such a reference saying aliens are involved with our existence makes me more inclined to think October 14 has a good reason to be a reality. Wouldn't you think so?

[edit on 12-10-2008 by MONEYMUFFINS]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Can some one email me those 4 books, not enough post to u2u

*snip*

email snipped.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Ah, this thread is great. It will save many such threads come the 15th. I am so glad people don't just buy this BS she is spilling out. There is NO way, the 14th is happening as predicted... we are all doomed to watch it go by and scratch our heads wondering where the Aliens are.

At least we know one thing for sure, every alien hoaxer is going to be out in force making sure someone sees something.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuatha Dé Danann

*snip*...!!??!!

Your involving the worlds 2nd most famous Geek as one of the leaders of the NWO...

Richard Garriot....!!!???!!!
LolololololololololololololOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOlolololololololololololololol.

The onlt title this man has is that of his UO Persona "Lord British". HE's hardly one of the worlds elite and is almost too busy playing Online games to be a Tyrant.

OMG some ppl will find conspiacy anywhere & everywhere.

====
Mod Edit: No profanity, please, not even acronyms or stars
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
reply to post by Ironclad

No I will not be "red faced".Not in the least. I will simply own up to being wrong and offer my apologies.That is what a human being does when they are wrong. There is no need for emotion or hurt feelings. You just suck it up buttercup, grit your teeth and say...." I WAS WR....WRRR...WRRRRRR
WRRRRONG" It's easy, try it sometime.

Then if you are wrong, shall we ridicule and gloat the fact the you were talking out of your ass? You seriously don't get it cbass. Why can't you let the believers apologise for being wrong when the time passes when no event occurs?

But you want to have a go at them now? Pointless, an absolutely pointless thread. Let time debunk and ridicule them if you wish.

You act and sound like a twelve year old. Get a life.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
1. Lay off trying to circumvent the censor by using @#$ and all that in between letters of your swear words. By rights I should go through each and every one of your replies and *ping* you for each instance.

2. Lay off calling people gullable/ignorant fools et al

3. Rubbing things in peoples faces isn't exactly the most mature way to be spending ones time.

4. Meh - just no.

*Locked*

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join