It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blossom Goodchild "I told you so" thread

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
K I have some serious doubts also that this will not happen.

However I do believe there is something special going to happen very soon.

I honest;y don't think Blossom will have anything to do with the real event, but I will keep an open mind.

There is no point in making this thread this early, because no matter how farout it seems...

"You just never know".....lol

And if it did happen, won't you be a little red faced..hehehe

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
OK. I'll come clean. I am the one sending thought waves at Blossom. By using a microwave oven, and some stuff I picked up at a Radio Shack, and a ham radio antenna, I have built the Mental Capacitor (c). i can transmit my thoughts to a select few weak minded individuals, and make it look and sound like I am a king, a god, or even Obi Wan Kenobi! The Ep 4-6 one. Not the Ewan MacGregor one. I wanted to say I was from the United Federation of Planets, but Paramount woulda had my butt for BBQ.

Problem is, I wanted her to say the Spaceship was headed for Hannah, Montana- NOT Alabama! The whole in- joke went right out the window at that point.

*sigh*

I better say that the Govts of the world had weapons they obviously got from our enemies, and using Pleadian tech, intercepted us and we were driven back. And set up some drivel about is being back, but not until we find a way to disarm them.

I swear, if this comes up as what the excuse is for them not showing up, I am diving into a hole, and taking the hole with me. ROFL.

I lamo at your post. That was great. I havn't laughed so hard in a while.

Now onto a more serious note,
I thought the GFL WAS supposed to appear in Hanna Montanna (there's a joke in there somewhere, But I aint touchin' it).
I need to know this stuff.How am I supposed to know which direction in the sky to look? As far as being able to make people think you're Obiwan,
I am able to make people think that I am Jar-Jar. Not quite as good as Obiwan I relise this but, I am practicing.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by cbass]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I disagree with your thread as it is making members shy away who may have been wrong but could still offer a lot of right.

I have read many of your threads and although I find some right to my views this one is by far the most wrong of yours so far.

Would you publicly humiliate someone who had bet $100 on a horse and lost?

Even so it does not mean they may be wrong again.

With respect my two cents.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

No I will not be "red faced".Not in the least. I will simply own up to being wrong and offer my apologies.That is what a human being does when they are wrong. There is no need for emotion or hurt feelings. You just suck it up buttercup, grit your teeth and say...." I WAS WR....WRRR...WRRRRRR
WRRRRONG" It's easy, try it sometime.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
But what about the amazing video footage just submitted by an anonymous source?
Who happens to have photoshop? And can do .gif images pretty darned well?
But that has nothing to do with the dramatic footage of the GFL ship as it passes the moon! (Like fun it doesn't!)

i10.photobucket.com...

I should be ashamed of myself..... I'm not.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
If Something does appear in the sky on the 14th, and I haven't decided if it will or not. There is a very good likely hood that it will be Project Blue Beam. I find it no coincedence that A Mr Richard Garriot is planning to be in orbit this week onboard Soyuz TMA-13.

When you want to play a game on people who better to use than a game Guru just take a look at some of his titles. Can you see a pattern emerging?

Akalabeth: World of Doom 1980
Ultima I: The First Age of Darkness
Ultima II: The Revenge of the Enchantress
Ultima III: Exodus
Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar
MSX,
Autoduel
Ultima V: Warriors of Destiny
Omega 1989
Ultima VI: The False Prophet 1990
Worlds of Ultima: The Savage Empire
Ultima: Worlds of Adventure 2: Martian Dreams
Ultima: Runes of Virtue 1991
Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss
Ultima VII: The Black Gate 1992
Ultima VII: The Forge of Virtue
Ultima VII Part Two: Serpent Isle 1993
Ultima VII Part Two: The Silver Seed
Ultima Underworld II: Labyrinth of Worlds
Ultima VIII: Pagan 1994
Ultima: Runes of Virtue II 1994
Bioforge 1995
Ultima Online
Ultima Online: The Second Age 1998
Lineage 1998
Ultima IX: Ascension 1999
Lineage II: The Chaotic Chronicle
City of Heroes 2004
City of Villains 2005
Tabula Rasa Nov. 2 2007

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
In fact I don’t believe anything will happen, but I already posted that as a answer in almost al 14-10 threads.

So, if it was to happen? The first question would be, would it been made visible thru media? I strongly think government would do everything to keep it from being broadcasted. Not (only) because they would feel threathed, but they would not want the world to believe there is ANYTHING they can not control.

On the other hand if it is shown to the world, I can not imagine government wouldn’t “sell” it as a combined effort to save the world. Hell, I even bet if they knew for sure and was not able to be avoided this thing was coming, they would probably be in “the air” the 13th to declare their purposes, making the people belive they had everything under control.

It’s the lack of these kind of messages (from government) why I believe nothing will happen, they wouldn’t allow it!

So it’s all a hoax, Blossom will say just before or after the 14th, that the GFL decided not to come because they thought we earthlings were not ready yet. Or they do/did come but only visible to the believers and not (of course) possible to film or fotograph because of some invisible “veil”.
Or they landed on Mars by mistake leaving them wondering why nobody welcomed them and with their last fuelreserve waisted on the landing they are stuck there!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnus1962

The fact of the matter is; if you want to announce your arrival on a futuredate you would tell SEVERAL people all over the planet, not just one fruitcake in the U.K. The more people you contact the more the word gets spread, do we all understand now?

If there were hundreds of people claiming this "contact" then I would be the first one on the bandwagon. But as it stands there is only one fruitcake spreading this $hit on a slice of bread and calling it a sandwich.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
You are freaking retarded. AS everyone else has already stated - every one has a right to their own beliefs, whether their right or their wrong. That's what makes diversity so great. If Albert Einstein had a quarter for all the times he was wrong he'd be so rich he might've been able to buy his way out of death. I think its you who needs to chillax and take a breather. You know you've been wrong in the past, even if your ego may not allow it, and I'm sure some people condemned you for it. But hopefully there were a few there who said nothing and let it slide, perhaps a friend, maybe? Why can't we all be just a little bit more understanding? Isn't that a Nation issue or something? A worldwide issue? Congratulations - you about summed it up in one thread.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ConMi27

Awww thanks for the kind words. How adult of you..I'm a freakin retard.
It has a certain ring to it. I think I'll add it to my quotes.

Anyone in my sphere of influence does not have the right to believe what ever they want without accounting for it. You are not allowed to believe in one eyed,one armed purple people eaters without me taking you to task for it and laughing at you when they don't show up on the 14th.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by saturnus1962
In fact I don’t believe anything will happen, but I already posted that as a answer in almost al 14-10 threads.

So, if it was to happen? The first question would be, would it been made visible thru media? I strongly think government would do everything to keep it from being broadcasted. Not (only) because they would feel threathed, but they would not want the world to believe there is ANYTHING they can not control.

On the other hand if it is shown to the world, I can not imagine government wouldn’t “sell” it as a combined effort to save the world. Hell, I even bet if they knew for sure and was not able to be avoided this thing was coming, they would probably be in “the air” the 13th to declare their purposes, making the people belive they had everything under control.

It’s the lack of these kind of messages (from government) why I believe nothing will happen, they wouldn’t allow it!

So it’s all a hoax, Blossom will say just before or after the 14th, that the GFL decided not to come because they thought we earthlings were not ready yet. Or they do/did come but only visible to the believers and not (of course) possible to film or fotograph because of some invisible “veil”.
Or they landed on Mars by mistake leaving them wondering why nobody welcomed them and with their last fuelreserve waisted on the landing they are stuck there!

If It was to happen I believe media would have no choice but to report it. It is undeniable that there is a push on to unite humanity, by whatever means are necessary. We can do it through Love War Hate, there are many ways we can achieve this, its really down to our selfs. As the universe elvolves so must we. Blossom may well be Full of #, and if you want to watch a new program all you need do is switch the channel. If we do see ships in the skys on the 14th, just question it, and if the walls around you start to melt, just relax and enjoy the ride, your ego may vanish, but remember its just a ride, and remain sceptical.

www.youtube.com...

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse.

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
"Just what your worth"

And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream, down on your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face and I...

Tears stream, down on your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face and I...

And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Can You Hear ME Calling You ?

www.youtube.com...
[edit on 12-10-2008 by Tuatha Dé Danann]

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Tuatha Dé Danann]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuatha Dé Danann

Kick-ass video man.Thanks, I needed that.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
reply to post by ConMi27

Awww thanks for the kind words. How adult of you..I'm a freakin retard.
It has a certain ring to it. I think I'll add it to my quotes.

Anyone in my sphere of influence does not have the right to believe what ever they want without accounting for it. You are not allowed to believe in one eyed,one armed purple people eaters without me taking you to task for it and laughing at you when they don't show up on the 14th.

You Sir.. Can Not give me permission to believe or not to believe Anything!
Nor can you, or will you ever be able to take away Any belief I may have.

"It is my right and duty to mock, ridicule, and expose stupidity,gullability,and ignorace in all of their forms."

It is My Right to believe Anything I Please!

Your air ? You must be the most powerful person who ever existed.
Darn I must have missed"Any"head lines, books or other media proclaiming,
"cbass is King Of The World and will deside what all may think,feel and believe in !!!!"

Mayhap you have a God complex.

"Those who want to change the world need to start with a small garden" [Voltair]

"You look at the floor and see the floor. I look at the floor and see molecules."
[Dan Aykroyd"

"When you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys

reply to post by ConMi27

Nor can you, or will you ever be able to take away Any belief I may have.

"

That's not very open minded of you is it? I don't have many "beliefs" but the ones I do have are subject to change at anytime pending the discovery of new information. You however with your bold statement "Nor can you, or will you ever be able to take away Any belief I may have".
have made it clear that you are not very open mided to put it mildly.
I hope you are able to open up your mind soon, as we only have two days untill "they" get here.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The 14th has'nt happened yet. What if they do show up? What's going to happen then? Everyone knows that life exists in outer space. Where do you think the Earth is? Certainly not in innerspace. The purpose of the Universe is to create. The Universe is teaming with life, from the bacterial to the super intelligent. Soon we as a whole will be part of this Galactic community.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Tuatha Dé Danann

Kick-ass video man.Thanks, I needed that.

No Problem brother we all need a lift every now and then. Great signature by the way, for I too have known the sting of death.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Wehali: Could you send me those documents? I'm very interested, thanks. I'll private message you my MSN.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MONEYMUFFINS

I am reading them now.Really cool stuff actually.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join