It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blossom Goodchild "I told you so" thread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Please read my posts before replying to them. I just said that I will provide the entire information to anyone that wants it, through MSN. I've no means of providing them for download on the internet, but if you contact me, I will transfer them to you over MSN.

They are four files that I gathered and studied. Many consider them to be the four most important books available to humans on earth. They are provided for free, but are not that easy to get... especially the fourth one took me quite some time finding.

The person that translated the almost two thousand year old scrolls contained in the fourth file, was murdered in an air raid some time ago, by Christian and Jewish special forces.. that is how important the content is.

Anyway, just contact me, and I will transfer them all to you in a zip file (1,65MB).

[edit on (11/10/08) by Wehali]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

I don't have MSN, name the books, send me a u2u linking them, email them to me at "lahara7@gmail.com".

You could name the books though, that would be naming/listing your sources.

Also, there is no Christian special forces, I'm a pk (preachers kid) and I know all the secrets of the Church.

-Lahara

[edit on 11-10-2008 by TheRandom1]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
That's a good idea.

- Handbook of the New Paradigm
- Embracing the Rainbow
- Talmud of Jmmanuel
- Becoming

You should be able to find them yourself.

Enjoy reading.

P.S. The followers of a malevolent religious cult, such as the christians, jews or muslims are the ones that know the least about it. These cults based their falsified teachings on real, benevolent prophets of the past, and their only reason of existence is the total control, wilfull abuse and enslavement of the human population. All religions are controlled by the vatican, and the vatican is controlled by forces so dark that none of us can even imagine them.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Would it be too much trouble for you to email me your documents?
I would appreciate it.Check your u2u.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Well honestly, The Nazarenes are not controled by the Vatican, niether are most pentacostal churches, even though they read from a corrupted Bible and some of the beliefs are unfounded and pure euphoria.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Would it be too much trouble for you to email me your documents?
I would appreciate it.Check your u2u.

You should have them in your mailbox now.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
Well honestly, The Nazarenes are not controled by the Vatican, niether are most pentacostal churches, even though they read from a corrupted Bible and some of the beliefs are unfounded and pure euphoria.

I'm afraid they are my friend, even muslims and jews are controlled by the vatican. Religions on earth have never been anything but a malevolent control mechanism, put in place by the same forces that control the groups that are now causing the enslavement of all countries to a central government.

They use the falsified teachings of prophets such as Moses, Mohammed and Jmmanuel (insulted with the name Jesus Christ, some years after he departed to India, where he lived to be a 115 years old) to goad the people into believing their position as shepherd of the sheep. The christian inquisition alone has murdered almost twenty million innocent people, religions have left a trail of blood, hatred and slavery in its wake, of an almost unfathomable demonic nature.

Even if a particular church seems peaceful, the books they read from lock the people into a spiritually paralysed state, that often dooms their soul for hundreds of years. Even after death these people are locked in dogma and fear of hell, sometimes they lock themselves into this cocoon of false belief, within the astral realms, for thousands of years.

So not only does religion enslave people on earth, it enslaves their soul after death, as well. Those who propagate the bible, the quran, the old testament, and any religion of such kind, will have a lot to account for soon. This applies to all your previous lives, but mostly to your current life, as many souls were given one last chance to reconsider their path.

Those souls who decided to continue on their ignorant path in this life, will wake up to consequences so dire, that the gnashing of their teeth will be heard throughout the galaxy.. some of them though, will never gnash again. As I have explained in a previous post, some souls will be dissolved permanently, and their energy returned to the Source, to be used in further Creation. These souls have through their actions, forfeited their right to exist.

This is not the time to be negative.. because the consequences presented to you if you pursue negativity, will seem completely out of proportion to you, because your soul has never been punished before. But your soul has been warned before you entered this life, and has been given one last chance.

I suggest we all take that chance without further ado.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
OK. I'll come clean. I am the one sending thought waves at Blossom. By using a microwave oven, and some stuff I picked up at a Radio Shack, and a ham radio antenna, I have built the Mental Capacitor (c). i can transmit my thoughts to a select few weak minded individuals, and make it look and sound like I am a king, a god, or even Obi Wan Kenobi! The Ep 4-6 one. Not the Ewan MacGregor one. I wanted to say I was from the United Federation of Planets, but Paramount woulda had my butt for BBQ.

Problem is, I wanted her to say the Spaceship was headed for Hannah, Montana- NOT Alabama! The whole in- joke went right out the window at that point.

*sigh*

I better say that the Govts of the world had weapons they obviously got from our enemies, and using Pleadian tech, intercepted us and we were driven back. And set up some drivel about is being back, but not until we find a way to disarm them.

I swear, if this comes up as what the excuse is for them not showing up, I am diving into a hole, and taking the hole with me. ROFL.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

REally?

So if I tell you that I believe in helping my fellow man, giving him food if he is hungry, clothing him if he is naked, offering all I have to him in order to help him and love him as much as I love myself, then I am doing wrong?

To believe that Yeshua is the promise YHWH made to humanity as being a saviour for our sins and that a relationship with Him and personifying His attributes of love and peace.

Are you telling me that, that is wrong? That I am dooming my soul to hundreds of years of hell because of those teachings?

Man, my beliefs are pretty simple, I just explained them all, they seem pretty honest and true.

What about yours? What are your beliefs? Honestly they sorta sound like some newage Billy Mier stuff I've heard before, which is not good and doesn't hold water.

The Gospel (which means Truth btw) is simple enough for any man to understand, why create a way that no man can understand? Is Salvation not for all mankind?

It is, Yeshua died on the cross as atonment for our sins, so that we don't have to spend an eternity without knowing the Truth, the Peace, the Love.

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
That's the whole point my friend, almost nothing that is written in the bible, is true. Those things you mentioned, are benevolent and good. But you don't need religion for that! Because causing people to believe that they will go to hell if they sin, IS NOT benevolent and good. And that also is part of your religion. This dogma causes people to send themselves into hell because they believe they belong there, even though there is no reason for them to be there, whatever they have done on earth.

The truth is that NO soul is ever sent to hell, as hell is a place for those who chose to be dark, they are quite comfortable there. Hell is not a place where souls are sent to be punished, hell is the home of demons, dark entities and those souls who made the conscious choice to serve darkness. They are quite happy there, they don't burn in fire eternally, they are not tortured there, they enjoy their existence. Hell is their comfortable home, no one is ever sent to hell except through his own will.

These things that your religion teaches, causes souls to condemn themselves through dogmas and lies, for many lifetimes worth of years. The few good things that are taught, certainly do not make up for the catastrophic and demonic influence it has had on the many billions of souls and physical humans throughout history.

You are not doing anything wrong by feeding people, but you are doing much wrong by telling them they will go to hell if they sin. You are singlehandedly causing them to condemn themselves through their belief in deceitful dogma and demonic lies.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I hope you people are right. I really do. I hope we all get saved by an Alien race of super evolved beings who inhabit a 2000 mile spaceship.lol.
Man I really would love to see that but my better jugement says it won't happen

Well, good. So you're on the same page as the majority of us. Most of the post I've seen indicate almost exactly what you said, mine included. I hope it happens, but doubt that it will be so.

So what's the problem? You want to be the first to imply that you really KNEW it could never happen, and to ridicule those that had a tweak more hope than yourself?

I don't see where having hope of a historic event is a bad thing. I personally would get no pleasure whatsoever of saying neener neener or anything like it to anyone who is more investing in the GFL idea than myself. It won't help a thing, exept perhaps bolster your self-image. I know that sounds harsh. I'm just trying to figure out the goal of this thread.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

What I just told you are the basis of my beliefs, not a thing that is mentioned every now and then. These are the thing Yeshua taught in the Bible as recorded by His disciples.

Do you even know what sin is?

The Bible tells us:

James 4:17
Therefore, To Him Who Knows To Do Good And Does Not Do It, To Him It Is Sin.

So if you know to do good and you choose to do evil, then you are sinning.

YHWH is perfect and sinless, His domain is perfect and sinless, man chose sin over eternal life thousands of years ago, God promised man that He would send us a another way to be with Him forever, that way was payed with the blood of Yeshua. The only thing God asks us to do in return is to pepetuate the actions of Yeshua, to follow His teachings.

Where did the people who wrote the books you mentioned get there information? How do we know we can trust what they say?

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass

Originally posted by Akezzon
Well, it's pretty logic to use the search function on this site. *wink*

You will find a few threads about BG without a doubt.

Well excuse me for asking is someone could point me in the right direction by providing a link or something, geez, is it really that hard to copy and paste something you have that is an official source or something?

I think it would be a bit more logical* to just say "Here ya go buddy, do to www.blahblahblah.com".

I mean seriously, I asked nicely folks, guess I won't ask for help or anything ever again from this ravenous bunch, geez.

-Lahara

Can you feel the love. It's ok. There are those amoung us who believe that a 2000 mile long/wide spaceship is going to "appear" and hang out in our skies for a few days and after causing utter panic and wreaking havoc on our already faltering world economy they will be so kind as to leave us to repair the damage.

Now I'm not necessarily buying into all this crap. For the record I will state that nothing will appear on october 14th or any other time.
However, I think some of you people are twisting what the galactic wrestling federation or whatever has stated. I don't recall them ever openly stating that a 2000 mile long ship will appear in the sky and cause havoc and whatnot. In fact their INITIAL statements if my memory serves me correctly seemed to indicate a more 'local' phenomenon, for example the ship presenting itself to only a small group of people or small area, not a 2000 mile long area where the entire earth at once will be able to see it.
The more propaganda people like you spew the more contorted the original truth seems to be. If I am mistaken then please correct me by posting the ORIGINAL statements made by Blossom Goodchild and/or the intergalactic world wrestling federation league.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The Bible tells us:

James 4:17
Therefore, To Him Who Knows To Do Good And Does Not Do It, To Him It Is Sin.

So if you know to do good and you choose to do evil, then you are sinning.

YHWH is perfect and sinless, His domain is perfect and sinless, man chose sin over eternal life thousands of years ago, God promised man that He would send us a another way to be with Him forever, that way was payed with the blood of Yeshua. The only thing God asks us to do in return is to pepetuate the actions of Yeshua, to follow His teachings.
-Lahara

My friend, the sooner you use your logic mind, and your heart's intuition, to realize that the bible is a falsified document based on confused accounts of historic events, the better it is for you. Can you not see all the contradictions, all the mindless dogmas, all the cruel, murderous and demonic influences of the bible and religions in general, on humans throughout history?

Some of my knowledge is based on a set of scrolls, that were carbon dated to be around 1900 years old. They were found by Isha Rashid, and scientifically proven to be real. They were written by Judas Iscariot, the apostle that was falsely accused of having betrayed Jmmanuel. Judas was the most intelligent, and only apostle able to write.

The scrolls were found within the tomb where Jmmanuel lay to heal after his crucifixion. Jmmanuel never died on the cross, his injuries put him into a state of near death, after he was taken from the cross and brought into the tomb, he was treated by healers for three days and nights, after which he was strong enough to walk again. After letting his apostles know he was still alive, he departed to India together with Judas and Thomas. There he got married and begot many children, he died of natural causes at the age of 115.

Go look it up yourself, and hope to god your spirit hasn't been ensnared yet. If you find yourself completely unable to accept this truth, then call for help, pray to god that your spirit may be released from religious enslavement.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

cbass, are you then saying that your post represents expansion of the human race by gloating that others incorrectly hoped that a milestone in human evolution would and did not occur? A little compassion and understanding on your part would have gone a long way towards achieving what many hoped the event on the 14th would achieve that is abridging between people through patience and understanding.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

I see no contradictions because I have the Holy Spirit which gives me an understanding of the scriptures. The other apostles knew how to write, Paul was Roman and a tent maker, he knew how to write, Luke was a doctor, he knew how to write, Peter though a fisherman, he knew how to write.

A great majority of people back then knew how to write, the fallen angels taught people how to write about 6,000 years ago, writing was not a hard thing to do and people did it, the ancient Sumerians wrote on clay tablets the same amount as we do on pieces of scratch paper for a shoping list.

Writing was a very common thing, it was taught early in childhood, so Judas was not the only one smart enough to write, that is a fact.

Also, I don't think Judas was really a bad guy, I think he was just doing what he was destined to do, Yeshua made him a disciple for a reason.

And agian, how do you know you can trust the sources of these text you found? how do you not know that everything about them was'nt just made up, even the scientific data?

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Whether or not a UFO comes on the 14th or sometime after, something or someone will come at sometime and offer solutions to the problems the majority of us face. And most people after a period of frightened objection will let themselves be led astray thinking it's in the best interest for humanity.

Almost every religion predicts it, and many well-known prophets, so in order for it to work (uniting the world into a 1 government, the new age religion, market system, ((notice how they are not saying a new monetary system in speeches, lol, but a new MARKET system, etc)) is to wipe the slates clean, which you can see is happening --major economic problems that are global and "new" religious findings (oldest Bible that discounts a few of today's beliefs in Christ), and etc. The pace will pick up, too.

Here we are, days away from the biggest thing to hit your soul since 2 seconds before it was created, and we're saying "I told ya so," when we should be starting a thread to prepare everyone for what is to come (Of course, if it actually happens, which I don't think it will, but I've been proven wrong before, just ask my girlfriend).

I mean, does God have to close His eyes for us to open ours? If the UFO does come that is God closing His eyes (spiritual darkness) and the start of the Signs and Wonders (physical false Lightness to lead people astray). It is then up to us to see. Let us hope we all have spiritual lightness to see in this dark for eyes will not do it.

Never doubt in the dark (whenever the start of the Signs & Wonders begins) what God showed you in the Light (now).

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

If someone who was slowing down the human race had come up to you, or another closed minded individual like yourself, on September 10th, 2001 and said "tomorrow two airplanes are going to crash in to the Twin Towers and they're going to collapse", what would you have said?

Although I hope it wouldn't be "ninny ninny boo boo", I strongly suspect it would be similarly mature.

If you don't understand my point, let me help you: we don't know if something is going to happen until it does or does not happen. Translation: wait until the date has passed to show off your superior brilliance that a 50/50 event happened to side with the particular 50% your 100% guess, 0% fact based opinion falls under.

I have not researched this GFL space ship that is allegedly supposed to show up on the 14th. But even if I had, I cannot say one way or the other whether or not it is true, because until something is disproved 100%, no one truly knows, including yourself. If that's tough for you to swallow, then for your sake, I dread the day where your 100% guess, 0% fact based opinions falls under the wrong 50%.

Wait for the day to pass, and then you can feel free to bask in your glory as you so bravely predicted a 50/50 outcome. Until then, stop slowing down the human race by acting like a 5 year old.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join