It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blossom Goodchild "I told you so" thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
reply to post by cbass

Ya R welcome to hunt me down and drag me around so I can be laughed at. Doesn't worry me a bit

Angry ppl tried to burn me ass on a townsquare in Scotland back in 1643.

Ohh crap, I don't even know what to say to that. I am all for reincarnation and the afterlife(as I have personally experienced it)
but what are the odds that I am actually sitting here typing to someone who was buned at the stake for their beliefs. How ironic.
I would love to hear more sometime.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

As much as I dislike your us versus them tone, I agree that you have a point there. Although you might as well wait until after the 14th, the fact is that it would only be fair to call erroneous predictions and psychics out instead of putting up with their excuses.

Still, You won't know that with 100% certainty that BG is wrong, For all you know aliens do arrive and her prediction was merely a lucky guess not "true contact".

Premature certainty, for or against any subject is perhaps the most common self deceptive error people make.

I will, as on most issues, wait and see. If the prediction turns out not to be true, (which I must admit, I highly doubt it will come to pass) then I will not forget Blossom Godchild's reputation. If it does come to pass I will be really surprised and amazed.

Either way, it is a waste of time to play a game of trying to prove who is more "right" or more wrong. I find that playing that game does not help find truth, only egotistical personal satisfaction. When it is a matter of verifying a simple factual event (just watching the news on the 14th should suffice) it is far easier to evaluate the facts than to engage in pointless peeing contests.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Ah shucks, no "www.blahblahblah.com", that's ok.

well from that summary, I can defiantly say that BG is full of it, I'd like to know a little more before I can make a definite and final judgment.

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

In my opinion the problem with using logic as the tool of explaining things is that all logic is based on past experiences.

When you think something sounds logical, it is because your brain have calculated a plausible outcome of something. However, our brains use factors and conditions based of what we previously have experienced.

This is why I was a little sarcastic regarding the logic thing. Never ment to offend you in anyway.

Again, we'll see very soon if it all is BS or not. If it is, then fine....we move on. If not...then we will have alot of people looking and pointing up in the sky.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

Um, no, the logic I'm talking about is based on mathematics.

And, no offense taken.

In game programing they use "Logic Bricks", these are mathematical equations packaged in bundles, when people interact with them, the mathematical packages are activated and interact with each other.

But some of us also have past experience with these sorta things, so that experience is like a logic brick as well.

So, does anyone else have any link to a vid or an article by this woman?

-Lahara

[edit on 11-10-2008 by TheRandom1]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
definition of logic:

1. the science that investigates the principles governing correct or reliable inference.
2. a particular method of reasoning or argumentation: We were unable to follow his logic.
3. the system or principles of reasoning applicable to any branch of knowledge or study.
4. reason or sound judgment, as in utterances or actions: There wasn't much logic in her move.
5. convincing forcefulness; inexorable truth or persuasiveness: the irresistible logic of the facts.
6. Computers. logic circuit.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by AlienGhandi]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienGhandi

And who are your sources?

Plus I corrected my original statement to specify the type of logic I'm talking about.

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

dictionary.com

the buttons for external resources and all that other great stuff wont show up.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ok, just read alink someone gave me, yep, this is bs.
Any and all of this "Alien Channeling" stuff is bs, there has never been one true prediction that has come out of any of it.

The only thing I can think of that has come close to being the realist is "Prophet Yahweh":

Seriously, guys, seriously, this channeling stuff is always bs.

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Ok, we are getting offtopic here.

No need to argue about how we look at logics.
I just explained how I looked at it.

But I still encurage all to stay AWARE, and neither believe or disbelieve Blossoms predictions about 14th of October. Ofc that is totally up to you but it won't stop me for encurage you. =)

No one on this earth can say with 100% certainty that Blossom Goodchild is full of it nor claim that she is 100% genuine.

Cause really, no one can know except Blossom herself.
One shall always look at things from different views, laborate with thoughts, consider all kinds of outcome. But that should not stop anyone from hoping.

However, some may hope this will occure others will on the other hand hope that this does not occure. Either way, everyone are entitled to their own beliefs, and no other have the right to redicule them for it, atleast not in here. As far as I know this forum are ment for people to share their thoughts, ideas, theories, images, videos and experiences with others without getting fingers pointed at you. ( Normaly you get that for talking about it in the open. )

I state this again,
that I WANT to believe. That doesn't necessarely mean I buy it all.
All in all I am a bit sceptic towards the GFL issue. But I like reading about it and what others believe. And I really want to continue doing that.

So finally I want to say, let's keep the attack posts off this board/thread, since I "predict" that there will be alot of threads like this on the 15th of Oct. I really hope not though.

Respect should be a constant state of mind, while conciderations wether you agree or disagree can vary.

PS. TheRandom1, I sent you a U2U with a link to one of the threads.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

Well here ya go, an "I Want To Believe" poster:

Me on the other hand, I think it would be kinda cool to see something hovering around in the air like what BG "predicted", I'd probably throw rocks at it or shoot at it, just to see if it's solid.

However, every time there is one of these hoax predictions it always goes down the same way:

1. Extraordinary claims, nothing subtle.

2. It is predicted to happen in the time frame of either tomorrow or two weeks.

3. It never, ever happens, and as always, some ridiculous reason is given as to why.

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon

Either way, everyone are entitled to their own beliefs, and no other have the right to redicule them for it, atleast not in here. As far as I know this forum are ment for people to share their thoughts, ideas, theories, images, videos and experiences with others without getting fingers pointed at you. ( Normaly you get that for talking about it in the open. )

SO if I tell you that I have channeled a one eyed purple people eater from alpha centuri who has told me that an entire planet full of one eyed purple people eaters are going to conquer Earth on Oct.14th and destroy all life on said planet, I should be taken seriously and the people who actually beleive my B.S. should not be ridiculed when the 14th comes and goes with no purple people eaters in sight????

Not as long as I am a member.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The reason most of the skeptics of Blossom Goodchild are so vehemently and viciously attacking her believers, even though the date hasn't even come yet, is fear.

People like the original poster of this thread, you can almost see him and those like him, froth at the mouth in mindless anger as they post their hateful writings, are so afraid of the possibility that this event might happen, that they can think of nothing better to soothe their fear, than come to forums such as these and release their fear and hatred onto those who consider the truth in these predictions about the Galactic Confederation of Light.

There are almost no people that say: "This is going to happen, there is no other way, it will happen." Most people are simply keeping an open mind, and accept the possibility that this event might occur. But even this is too much for these frightened people, they cannot accept that some people nurture an open mind.

In their posts they will keep repeating: "I am so angry that people believe it, I am so pissed off that people don't ridicule it like I do, they are such idiots for even considering it." The hatred, anger and fear these posts radiate is quite sickening.

To those like the original poster of this thread, and those like him: How about just writing off your anger on a piece of paper, and then trash it, so no one has to be exposed to your destructive emotions. You and people like you, are part of the reason why this civilization has failed in the first place.

I urge you and those like you, to reconsider your actions, your thoughts and your words, as soon enough there will be punishment enacted upon all those who worked against the solution, by the Galactic Court of the Confederation of Light. Because the actions of humans like yourself, allowing planet Earth to be destroyed, and working against the solution, have vast consequences that reach throughout this entire Galaxy.

If terrestrial humans do not succeed in fighting off the threat, thousands of extraterrestrial civilizations will be destroyed, and chaos will reign throughout the galaxy. Because these consequences are so vast, there will be no mercy for those who's actions caused the failure of humankind. Jesus Christ, who's real name was never Jesus, but Jmmanuel, will come back at some point in the future as a being named Sananda, to help guide surviving humanity in the case it does not fail, but mainly to punish, yes you read this correct: punish.. those that worked against the Light.

Some punishments are:

- Many thousands of years of banishment in the void, to reconsider the course of actions you have taken. To consider consequences your actions had on others. This is the mildest of punishments, as you will not experience much real hardship.

- Banishment to a prison planet, where you are forced to reincarnate into a race that is completely enslaved and dominated by a dark colonizing race. Because you helped darkness enslave humanity, it is only fair that you be enslaved yourself.

- The complete dissolving of your soul. The energy of your soul will be stripped from its core, and both will be returned to the Source to be used in the creation of further planets, solar systems and galaxies. You as an individual entity with personality and memory, will no longer exist. But the remaining energy after you've been dissolved, will serve Creation.

These may seem harsh, but considering the enormous consequences the actions of those who work against the Light, might or will have, it is completely fair and just. You can't endanger the existence of millions of civilizations and souls, without facing the consequences of your actions. The more devastating your actions, the more severe the consequences.

What I say, is the truth and nothing but the truth, so help me god. It is NOW the time to reconsider your path in life, and bring some Love and Light into you heart, thoughts, words and actions.

Fee free to contact me if anyone has questions about this.

[edit on (11/10/08) by Wehali]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

that would be just fine.. no one with any sense would actually think for a millesecond that a spaceship is going to do a live appearance.. that stuff only happens in hollywood...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

You been channeling my mother?!?!?

Well, actually no, I can't see the need of the ridiculing. If it doesn't occure, you will be right and they will be wrong. Beeing wrong alone might be shameful enough.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
The reason most of the skeptics of Blossom Goodchild are so vehemently and viciously attacking her believers, even though the date hasn't even come yet, is fear.

People like the original poster of this thread, you can almost see him and those like him, froth at the mouth in mindless anger as they post their hateful writings, are so afraid of the possibility that this event might happen, that they can think of nothing better to soothe their fear, than come to forums such as these and release their fear and hatred onto those who consider the truth in these predictions about the Galactic Confederation of Light.

There are almost no people that say: "This is going to happen, there is no other way, it will happen." Most people are simply keeping an open mind, and accept the possibility that this event might occur. But even this is too much for these frightened people, they cannot accept that some people nurture an open mind.

In their posts they will keep repeating: "I am so angry that people believe it, I am so pissed off that people don't ridicule it like I do, they are such idiots for even considering it." The hatred, anger and fear these posts radiate is quite sickening.

To those like the original poster of this thread, and those like him: How about just writing off your anger on a piece of paper, and then trash it, so no one has to be exposed to your destructive emotions. You and people like you, are part of the reason why this civilization has failed in the first place.

I urge you and those like you, to reconsider your actions, your thoughts and your words, as soon enough there will be punishment enacted upon all those who worked against the solution, by the Galactic Court of the Confederation of Light. Because the actions of humans like yourself, allowing planet Earth to be destroyed, and working against the solution, have vast consequences that reach throughout this entire Galaxy.

If terrestrial humans do not succeed in fighting off the threat, thousands of extraterrestrial civilizations will be destroyed, and chaos will reign throughout the galaxy. Because these consequences are so vast, there will be no mercy for those who's actions caused the failure of humankind. Jesus Christ, who's real name was never Jesus, but Jmmanuel, will come back at some point in the future as a being named Sananda, to help guide surviving humanity in the case it does not fail, but mainly to punish, yes you read this correct: punish.. those that worked against the Light.

Some punishments are:

- Many thousands of years of banishment in the void, to reconsider the course of actions you have taken. To consider consequences your actions had on others. This is the mildest of punishments, as you will not experience much real hardship.

- Banishment to a prison planet, where you are forced to reincarnate into a race that is completely enslaved and dominated by a dark colonizing race. Because you helped darkness enslave humanity, it is only fair that you be enslaved yourself.

- The complete dissolving of your soul. The energy of your soul will be stripped from its core, and both will be returned to the Source to be used in the creation of further planets, solar systems and galaxies. You as an individual entity with personality and memory, will no longer exist. But the remaining energy after you've been dissolved, will serve Creation.

These may seem harsh, but considering the enormous consequences the actions of those who work against the Light, might or will have, it is completely fair and just. You can't endanger the existence of millions of civilizations and souls, without facing the consequences of your actions. The more devastating your actions, the more severe the consequences.

What I say, is the truth and nothing but the truth, so help me god. It is NOW the time to reconsider your path in life, and bring some Love and Light into you heart, thoughts, words and actions.

Fee free to contact me if anyone has questions about this.

Ohh $hitdamnhell!!!!!! Where do I F***ING begin with this one????
Can you please site your sources for ALL of the information you have posted?? I will take a source for ANY of the information for that matter.
I will not ridicule you just yet untill I have ALL of your sources in hand and have time to review them. But after that... you're fair game mate.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
that would be just fine.. no one with any sense would actually think for a millesecond that a spaceship is going to do a live appearance.. that stuff only happens in hollywood...

I refer you to my previous post. Now is not the time to be insulting people, now is not the time to be causing negativity. The consequences might be more dire than you could ever imagine, focus on love, not anger and hatred.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Yes Cbass, if you contact me over MSN, I will send you all the information. What I wrote in my posts so far, you might want to look them up as they are not so many, is only a small part of the information gathered in those files. They are four files, each of a little over a hundred pages.

All the people I've sent them to, skeptic or open minded, all immediately felt the truth of these texts vibrate within themselves. One of them even started to buzz and shiver uncontrollably. Suffice to say, none of them remained skeptics.

([email protected])

SR

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
There's a problem in my mind is with people making money and conning people and abusing them.

That's why i tend to agree with being a little bit cynical as well as open minded, I mean at what point do we reject religion for it's scams and then transfer our beliefs into another system which then becomes ripe for the same scams and abuses that have been found in religion and not learn our lesson.

There could be aliens out there, i believe that there probably is.

Do i believe they speak english and tell people when and where there coming??

No

Could i be wrong??? Yes

But the burden of proof lies with the person making the claim.

But here's another problem

If aliens do show up one day or undeniable footage or evidence of them is captured.

Then it's gonna be a free for all with all the different camps of believers fighting over which interpretation was/is correct on what the aliens are/purpose, The Greys, Federation of light, Lizard people, Scientologists, 4th/5th Dimensonal beings etc. etc. etc. = war

And even then it's all circumstantial in a way anyway!!!! The very real fact is none of those interpretations may even be hitting the nail on the head!!!!!

All could be right, as long as people believe in them, they will purport there theory as the correct one. As long as none of them are proven it'll be a stalemate forever or until violence seats a winner.

Ontop of that you've got non believers to deal with.

It's like UFO belief is slowly becoming the new religion that people are sleep walking into because of corrupt people abusing the good nature and belief of others

I personally don't want to see people having there faith and beliefs abused and conned out of money.

It's thanks that ATS exists in the first place so we can iron these things out and educate ourselves and possibly save the future.

/rant over

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

List your sources for your claims, otherwise, you will sound crazier than a hoot owl.

Please, list your sources, don't just claim something without proof, if you really want me to believe you (seeing how I study the bible daily as well as many other ancient scripts) then please list your sources.

You said Jesus's real name was Jmmanuel, that's not true at all, you need to prove that one because His real name is Yeshua Ben Yosef, see this page [url=http://www.thenazareneway.com/yeshua_jesus_real_name.htm]>>>LINK

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join