It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blossom Goodchild "I told you so" thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
O.K. folks, Someone has to do it and it might as well be me. This the the
"B.G.I.T.Y.S.T." better know as the
"Blossom Goodchild I told you so thread".

I figured why wait untill the 15th to start it. Might as well start it early and beat some of you to the punch.So with no further adue..........

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!! HA ha ha ha. Ninny ninny boo boo.

What I would like to see is all of the people who bought this B.S. hook line and sinker to come on this thread and apologise for being so gullible
and for slowing down the evolution of the human race, and I will forgive because I love.

Don't make me hunt you down and find previous posts and publicly humiliate you!I will find all of the people who have posted favorably about this charlatin and publicly drag you out and hang you in the town square for us all to laugh at you. Now is your chance to repent before it's too late.
Don't get left behind. I want to help. Help me, help you, while there is still time.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

What I would like to see is all of the people who bought this B.S. hook line and sinker to come on this thread and apologise for being so gullible
and for slowing down the evolution of the human race, and I will forgive because I love.

very brave thing to do mainly because it might not happen then you will look like a fool

dopt get me wrong i want it to happen but i think its a bit naive to completely believe it since we dont know really if its a hoax or if its the real deal

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If it doesn't happen it doesn't happen. No point to try to gather all believers here just so the non believers can point fingers and laugh.

Not the ATS way I think....

But for myself I can say that I neither believe or disbelieve it. I WANT it to happen though, I WANT to believe it. But as said before, I rather be aware of it and that it might happen and if so I am prepared.

If it doesn't happen I will not dig a hole and throw myself in it either.

Above all this, I come to ATS for just these things.
Unbelieveble predictions or not, genuine pictures/videos vs CGI pictures and videos on UFOS...

It is always just as fun and interesting to read.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Akezzon]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
No point to try to gather all believers here just so the non believers can point fingers and laugh.

Not the ATS way I think....

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Akezzon]

First off, yes there is a point. I am tired of people that breath my air being so gullable and easily manipulated. It is one thing to have an open mind but this is crossing the line in my opinion. Denying ignorance works both ways.

Secondly, I am not an "ATSer" nor do I give a rats @$$ about the "ATS way". I am a human being and do not align myself with any group or organization, religion, or belief system. I am an individual capeable of independant thought and action. As such I think that the people who have bought into this nonsense should be publicly humiliated.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Although the ninny ninny boo boo cracked me up, I still think you need to get a hobby.
When a good prediction makes its presence in a pile of gloom and doom ones, theres nothing wrong with having a little hope that ets don't just want to control our governments, dumb us down with our dna, reset us back to primitive times to preserve their precious garden of dna and resources. Theres room in this world for everyone, even the ones that would love to see something real show up some time, that wasn't negative ets wearing a mask, connected to project blue bleam, or a false flag return of all our spiritual leaders.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

That's the whole point, there is nothing to wait and see. Please don't be so gullable.There is a shortage of people denying ignorance on this website. One thing I know people hate is being told "I told you so".
People want a free licence to believe whatever kind of fairytales come their way without ever having to answer for thier ignorance. If I am wrong and the Blossom Goodchild fruitcakes turn out to be right, I will gladly step up and apologise for my blatant ignorance. Will you people do the same? Nope! You get a free licence to be as ignorant as you please without ever being accoutable for your ignorance.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I don't think the people who "believe" should be humiliated. I don't have "beliefs", but I have "hopes". I hope beyond hope that they come. I know that there is life out in space but I don't know whether it is intelligent or not, or at least I say that because I cannot be 100% sure of the few things that I "believe" due to evidence I once had which I no longer have. I think that since the people who believe in this do not say' "Those of you who don't believe will not benefit at all, you will perish," then they should not be ridiculed.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Ahem

Kindly cease the personal sniping back and forth AND stay on topic.

While you not feel like you are an ATS'er, we are all held accountable to the terms and conditions of the site.

Thanks
FredT

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This threads existence violates the manners and decorum rules.
Saying that you are going to draw out anyone who ever said anything positive just to humiliate them?

How is that a rational or productive discussion?

I may not be a supporter of this whole thing, but this is just WRONG!

It's rude and it is not what ATS is about.. and I am shocked that someon has gotten a post removed for manners and decorum and yet the OP remains.. as though it is somehow a contributing discussion that will produce something of value to ATS.

*sigh*

very very sad.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

So what , so you can laugh or fill your ego at other peoples expense if its doesnt happen i for one think this is a childish thread man!! there are so many "i dont believ it threads" no you want to make one to prove you were right if something doesnt happen, what will you gain from that!!! seious will it make you feel good just fro a few minutes to know you were right, about a false prediction!!?? wow if thats what you need to feel like your a man and have balls go ahead!!! have your minutes laugh

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

What it will contribute is after the 14th comes and goes,and the people who bought into this crap see that they were wrong, hopefully it will stop these same people from being so gullable in the future.

People need to grow up and stop looking to an outside source to save them. Take resposability, and save yourself!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
O.K. folks, Someone has to do it and it might as well be me.

Really does someone HAVE TO DO IT?
that's news to me.

I figured why wait untill the 15th to start it. Might as well start it early and beat some of you to the punch.So with no further adue..........

Very mature. This ought to add to the quality of content on ATS.

Oh ya.. ninny ninny boo boo.. is one of the greatest statements ever mad when wanting to have a productive discussion.

Because.. this someone makes you feel superior to them for NOT falling for it?

Don't make me hunt you down and find previous posts and publicly humiliate you!I will find all of the people who have posted favorably about this charlatin and publicly drag you out and hang you in the town square for us all to laugh at you. Now is your chance to repent before it's too late.
Don't get left behind. I want to help. Help me, help you, while there is still time.

I would love to have someone explain to me how any part of this post contributes to the quality of discussions here at ATS.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

exactly, this guy is a clown man! sorry but he really didnt think this one through. he should be embarresed, its people like him that feed on others energy, sucking it out i mean, just to get by. tisk tisk what a pity!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
At what point do you hold people accountable? Im just curious now. Do you humiliate small children for believing in fairies and such? What about people that don't have the mental horsepower to pour their own cereal in the morning? I want to know at what point (and why) is it ok to humiliate others. Please respond.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

exactly how old are you C-ass i mean cbass?? just curious

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
O.K. folks, Someone has to do it and it might as well be me. This the the
"B.G.I.T.Y.S.T." better know as the
"Blossom Goodchild I told you so thread".

If this happens (not that it will but what if?) I would hope the moderators round up all of the members who do such threads as this one and GET THEM BANNED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE 14TH. For trashing the spiritual believers here.

Now I am not a believer of this event, but it is starting to irritate me how these little insignificant parasites incite the hate to our other more spiritual believers. These people have done nothing to you, they simply have a belief and they wish to communicate it here. They have a right to be here to, or don’t they? My suggestion would be, if you want to irritate someone, then go after Blossom at her website, or make a YouTube video laughing yourself to death. But be mindful of feelings of people here on the boards whom have done nothing bad to anyone. I have made many friends here and respect their beliefs, and I am frankly sickened to see little trolls come up and vomit their obscenities to some of my good friends here at ATS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join