It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tattoo shop offers free tats to anyone on the planes on 9-11!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I really dont know what to say!! I drove by this shop here in Tarpon Springs florida, and I saw flyers that where made up saying.

We are giving free tats to anyone that was on the planes on 9-11-01!

As we all know all those people are dead:shk:
And this was the lowest of lows I have ever seen!

I stopped my car and went inside and grabbed on of these flyers.
And I just cooled off enough to scan it in, and share it with you all here.

When I went in there, I told him he was the lowest kind of scum bag I have ever seen in this area!
He then kicked me out of his shop, and told me that the families of 9-11 can pretty much go F themselfs!!!
And that he wished more people where killed on that fateful day!

And to promote this kind of filth just to get people to come into his shop!

How could he expect anyone to ever want to get a tat from this loser!
When infact as you all know I love tattos! And have many tats I have shared here on BTS..

But I thought I would make this thread to let you all know what kind of scum bag lives in Tarpon Springs..

NEVER ever get a tatto from this guy.. Infact I made such a stink about this.. I called the news channle 13, and by the time they got there he took those signs down, and got rid of all those flyers!

But I saved the one I got, so Im going to share it all with you here..

And of all things,, this is such a cheaply crap photoshop flyer, that he just put together in what looks like it took 5 mins to create... Pittyful!

(SNIP)

Not to mention he is an extreamly bad tatto artist.. Ive seen his work and he has really messed up alot of peoples bodies!
This whole deal made me sooo mad I had to get this out here for the world to see what kind of Person this Sean is.

And the lengths he will go just to drum up some biz.. Or get noticed.
Well he sertinly succeeded in getting my attention.
And making it a point to spread the word in this heart felt RANT!!!

For the life of me I cant understand why a person would want to make up flyers, and give out free tats to the very people who died in those planes!

Now lets put aside the conspiracy theories for just a moment..
But many people really died.. No matter what we believe about 9-11
And for people like this to use, and promote 9-11 in this sense are the lowest kind of scum I can think of.. Well Child molestors rank up there with this guy..

So if you live in Florida, and want to get a tattoo.. Never give this shop even a thought..
IM going to get the word out more in my local area.
And I did email the scan of this flyer to channle 13 news!

I hope they take this story and run with it.. Justice would be served IMO
(SNIP)

I know he knows he messed up big time.. But he said he has no empathy for those who lost their lives, and is not sorry.
The only reason he took the stuff down was because his boss told him to!
I would have thought they would fire his butt on the spot!
But no.. I was kicked out of the shop, and told if I came back they would beat me up, and or hose me down with water!!!!

There will be much more to come.. And when I get some more info about this guy and his biz.. I will be sure to share it all with you here..

I just think it should be well known what these people are up too.

And Im not looking to censor them, or say.. NO you cant say that..

They have every right to Make flyers and promote 9-11 in such an evil sense.
Just as I have the right to make this post and counter his actions!

Its a free country.. And if people want to freely make jerks of themselfs, then so be it.. But thats the joy of freedom.. I have the chance to counter act their actions.. By my own actions!

Here is some more of what they promote.

We now have the twin tower specail, bring in your lost limb, and we will tatto it for free.
And anyone who drowned in the katrina get a free piercing![

This was the text I got from these sick people..
I will upload the text I got so you all know I am not making this up or pushing for a personal agenda..
Im just outraged, and really need to vent here.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
[edit on 13-10-2008 by asala]

[edit on 13-10-2008 by asala]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I own a tattoo shop myself and I'm going to post a link to this on a tattoo related blog I'm on. I'm sure the nationwide tattoo community would love to hear about this. I bet these guys will shortly see the light! Peace Out

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
oh i am just as hot as you are about this.
I have sent their website a message just to tell them how i felt personally.
we deny ignorance...

this is ignorance at it's finest my dears.
these people think its cool to aim their hate at people who were robbed of their life. they get cheap laughs out of their peers.
i think its sooo sad.
edit: im a firm believer in kharma and i can only hope they get theirs sooner than later....
edit: also thank you for taking action and not just boiling up about this at home. not many people these days actually go to the legnths you did to make this tattoo shop and their filthy souls known.

sorry for all the edits, i was so mad i didnt know what i wanted to type!! ^_^

[edit on 10/11/2008 by lushyslushy]

[edit on 10/11/2008 by lushyslushy]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Honestly I can't imagine what they could be thinking? Do they think is is funny ? What are they trying to accomplish? weird

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well there is another angle on this.

If that guy did get someone in claiming to have been on one of the planes, upon verification, he would be holding the biggest story on 9-11 ever. Interesting that he offered that for 9-11-08 only, see bottom of his sign. But even if someone did come forward, I seriously doubt it would be to get a fricken tattoo! Unless it was something like "I have been silenced," with a skull & bones insignia below it...

[edit on 11-10-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I wouldn't get inked by this guy for a million bucks.

What a low life.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well there is another angle on this.

If that guy did get someone in claiming to have been on one of the planes, upon verification, he would be holding the biggest story on 9-11 ever. Interesting that he offered that for 9-11-08 only, see bottom of his sign. But even if someone did come forward, I seriously doubt it would be to get a fricken tattoo! Unless it was something like "I have been silenced," with a skull & bones insignia below it...

[edit on 11-10-2008 by TrueAmerican]

well I have to admit you brought up some good points there , I'm still of the opinion that these are some cocky young punks trying to be cutting edge and I'm calling this a Cutting Edge FAIL HAHAHA

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

This is absolutely disgusting!! And you have my admiration for making us all aware of this pathetic company running in America! God bless you for having the courage to stand up for the defensless dead people that lost their lives that horrid day!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

Hey guys! Thanks for listening to what I have to say.. These guys have no want to bring in any evidence.. I was hoping this was the angel they where going at when I asked them about this.

I mean I research 911 all the time. But there are times where I just let it be. I should not have played into their hands so well with this.

They are truely looking to get attention from this stunt. Bottom line they are just trying to get our emotions all up in a bunch so they can get some air time on TV!

I would refuse to play into that hand. They will say stuff about hurricane victums, and just about anything to get themselfs on the news or TV.

This stunt has played out long enough in my case. And they only want to be seen and known by all people.

But the thing is they do horrible work! I know a girl who went to go get a tatoo from them.. And its all bleed threw and ruined!

They ruined this girls body! And if I can get her to come online here to show what they did to ruin a part of her body..

Well bad negtive word of mouth is never good for biz. I dont care what they think.
This Sean guy might think he is soo smart becasue he can drum up some people with mean spirited signs..
But did he really expect people to come in and spend money in his shop with this kind of attitude? And making posters and flyers for all to see?

I will just let everyone in my local area known about the dangers of shops like this. They pump out negtive stuff, just to get a reaction.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Okay the guy is a scem bag... But I'm gonna use symantics to play devils advocate, hear me out... It's clear by planes he is refering to anyone of the 4 destroyed on that da, and they all took off about 8(ish)am, so realistically you got about 8 hours minus whatever time it takes to turn around any of these aircraft, now would any one know if any of these aircraft had a scheduled flight that day BEFORE the respective 'final' flights? - I mean even if one of the planes touched down at 5 minutes after midnight you could still say you were 'on' the planes on 9th Sept - no?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Not sure man.. I provided the numbers for his shop.. I suggest you call him up and ask him about his twin tower special..

Ask him about the twin tower specail and hear it for yourself.
I have a text given to my sister that says If you bring in a broken off limb such as an arm or leg you get that body part tatoo'ed for free.
And made some off the wall comments about the katrina vitcums about those who drown get free tats too.
Im just putting this stuff out there.. If you want it from the horses mouth,
Call the shop up and ask about the twin tower specail!

I since took down the flyer.. It honestly made me sick to look at and even promote at all.

This guy is a dirt bag, and doesnt give 2 damns about finding the truth, or putting this out here for postive affect.

All he wants is for people to noticed him.. Well I took notice, but its sure not the kind of notice he is going to want..

I thank you all for taking part and understanding my point.

This shop is right down the street from me.. And I have to pass by it everyday and it just makes me very angry I cant stop him from promoting this junk.. Maybe someone in here will call him and ask about his twin tower special ...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I don't know which is worse, his shop or this flame.

A simple word to him would have sufficed, but your going over the top may have actually given him the advertising he is looking for.

TV station? Internet? Judging by the sickness of his sign, hes probably loving it.

Sometimes bad press is the best press you can get.

Peace

[edit on 13-10-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
As mad as this makes me,

Please do not post personal information of others here on ATs/BTS

Not the kind of thing we can condone and could get us in to heaps of issues,
Feel free to vent as much as you like but please keep my comments in mind,

Thank you

Asala,

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
As mad as this makes me,
Please do not post personal information of others here on ATs/BTS
Not the kind of thing we can condone and could get us in to heaps of issues,
Feel free to vent as much as you like but please keep my comments in mind,
Thank you
Asala,

4 years later a little update. With some after thoughts. You are absolutely right Asala, I totally over stepped my bounds by posting this shops personal information. And was taken down years ago. I have not read this thread in ages, and I have grown so much as a person since 2008. It really is amazing what 4 years can do for a person

My anger got the best of me. And I pretty much said to much, and gave these people just what they wanted. Press. AS one poster said, any press is good press. Or Attention. For example, West Bro. Baptist church, (Fred Phelps)

But get this. The shop is no longer in business. They closed their doors about 3 1/2 years ago.
Turns out their bad press, brought a microscope to their little shop, and they where fined and shut down due to using dirty needles, and not following FDOH OSHA SHARPS MRDICAL WASTE & BLOOD PATHOGEON CERTIFICATION & COMPLIANCE. Dude was shut down, and will never work in the Florida area ever again.

----I have since learned to keep a much more level head these days, and I can admit when I am wrong. And it was wrong for me to make such a bold stance on this. It was wrong of me to post the shops information.
I did however honor Asala advice, and the advice of staff on ATS. I am glad to know that others could come in here and offer alternative ideas to what might have driven this shop to promote something like this.
Also those who shared my outrage, anger, and disgust.

Yet in the end.. It got them shut down. And not for using their right of free speech. But for failing to follow and adhere to FDOH Compliance laws. As well as a slew of other charges.. Which out of respect for the rules here I will not post what other crimes where committed there.

Yet this very ad they made, brought much attention, and in the end.. Did not bring them the business they where going for. As I stated, it was what lead to them being shut down permanently.
And the owner took a ride on a rail, straight out of town!

So just an update to an old thread of mine.
and an update to my own being.. I am much more level headed these days, and when I see stuff like this now, I tend to ignore it all together.

With the help of fellow ATS members/staff, I was able to see how I was being manipulated, and that helped me grow as a person.

We are only human, and sometimes our emotions can get the best of us. That is human nature. Yet something we as a race strive to overcome! Emotions can drive a many good people to do and say some very rash things. 9-11 is a good example to show how deeply connected we are as a people.

I was hurt deeply and cried and cried for years, and still to this day it upsets me. Yet I feel that to is another manipulation, and much of my anger was misplaced and not properly channeled.

Thanks for listening, taking the time to read this post, and learning the final outcome 4 years later!
Closed for business!

PS-- Due to T&C and respect for my membership here.. All sources and proof of this was removed.. However, this was verified before it was taken down.. So its not a hoax or fabricated to serve an agenda.
Gods honest truth.. And felt I should update this thread here.. So that those who ever cared about this thread knows the outcome.
Never went to the news.. But they did get investigated, and it lead to Sean losing his shop. (for reasons I can not share, and for reasons as stated above.)
edit on 4-11-2012 by zysin5 because: edit1.2spelling

new topics

top topics

join