It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you telling people about October 14th?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I haven't even told one person about October 14th yet. I feel like an idiot for trying to warn people about stuff that never happens. 99.9% of predictions on the internet never come true.... yet, i still tell everyone to watch for a certain date... just for the satisfaction of saying 'i told you so'.

So I decided that I am not telling anyone about October 14th. Are you?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
No. Why spread this BS to my very stable outside world. ATS as of late has become like a MMORPG that is based on doom and gloom.
Oct 14 is only one of the scenarios.

I don't play World of Warcraft in my front yard, either.

Cuhail

[edit on 10/11/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I told one of my sons and he

laughed and said "you're something else"

I will not tell anyone, not even my husband.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I told my mom, but she laughed about it

i dont tell it to friends or students at my school..
they'll find out if it's true

I did tell them about the web-bot predictions, market crash, dollar value decrease etc.
I did this in august, so ppl where asking me about how the f## i knew this

maybe 14 october is also true, but i dont want to be right.. i want it to happen, but i dont have the need to say afterwards "i told u so"

im anxious for the 14th..

[edit on 11-10-2008 by jasperaldo]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Could ONE ATS member who is following all the Oct 14th stuff PLEASE post in POINT FORM the information that makes anyone believe ANYTHING is going to occur.

Please don't post the Youtube links of the dodgy at best channeled stuff from madam crystal ball because it has no credibility-infact it is pathetic that that video got any reaction.

I'm seeing so much BS I feel I must have missed something credible. Surely all this hype is based on something more substantial than a Youtube video that a 10 yr old could have put together.

Surprise me. I believe disclosure moves closer, but all this hype is taking up time and internat bandwidth and making believers look foolish.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
deffo not.

i want people to have some respect in me and my judgement not think im a complete lunatic.

for the record, nothing gonna happen, i dont believe any of this galactic cult mumbo jumbo, so ive not even though about tellin anyone.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I tell people in jest.
"Hey did you know a big UFO is coming on the 14th? (laughs)
Oh yeah its all over the internet." (laughs)

They usually say "Oh really, where?" (laugh again)

"Alabama" (laugh again)

That is usually how it goes.

Not that I at all believe it will, but it would be cool.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
have not told anyone yet, but I will surely bring it up today when I go to the MUFON meeting here, if its not brought up before I have the chance to say anything, I imagine the folks there have already heard about it. we'll see. Most the people at the one I go to are a lot older (60's -70's), and im not sure how much they use the internet.

top topics

join