It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to remove NKorea from terror blacklist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

US to remove NKorea from terror blacklist

rawstory.com

The US government will announce on Saturday it is removing North Korea from a terrorism blacklist following an agreement with Pyongyang on steps to verify its nuclear disarmament, a US official said.

"We've agreed to a series of verification measures, and flowing from that we can now remove North Korea from the list of state sponsors of terrorism," the administration official told AFP on the condition of anonymity.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Lay down your weapons and we will give you food. Tame the wild dogs and make them submit to their new master.

Submit to our will and we will take you off our terror black list, making the "Axis of Evil" one less strong. So I ask what has NATO done to show NKorea that it should be removed from NKorea's terror black list?

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Very strange they would do this when only recently NK has said it was starting up its Nuclear Program again.
In fact I think it already has started it up again.
It seems like this.
NK shutdown there nukes and get some money.
The US government stops giving money NK starts up its nukes again say give us more money.
Do we see a pattern here?
US gov doesn't really care about NK it seems its just stalling.
They have bigger fish to fry.
We don't negotiate with terrorists?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This angers me inside... How stupid do they think we are?! They are all over Iran about its uranium program yet it's legal, how many other countries do it including America? They say Iran will only have a nuke 10 years or something down the line but North Korea have made numerous threats, their nukes can reach American soil I read', they are saying they will be resuming their nuclear activities and blocking UN inspectors and NOW they are to be taken off the terror list???

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Of course they're being taken off the list. They called our bluff when they tested their first nuke and we've been kissing their asses ever since. It doesn't even matter that they were caught setting up a reactor in Syria, the Bush administration can't shovel money at North Korea fast enough. Anytime we don't give them what they want, they threaten to restart their reactor and we bend right over again.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

you know whats funny , the IAEA have said there was NOTHING about a reactor in Syria and they actually went to the place and not looked at photo`s.

once again Israel have committed an act of gross terrorism.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
They are unhappy at Iran because it sells its oil OUTSIDE the regular Oil boarse that they tax and that is required by all nations under the Illuminati.
Iran rejects the Illuminati and if only the did it in more of a non religious extremist way, then perhaps more of the world would support them and respect them.
Most people, and most people of the world are defined as non religious, will not support a regime fueled by Allah Akbar.
I respect Iran in its rejection of the Illuminati, but on the other hand they are trying to accomplish the same thing.
In a different way.
I know many Iranians who are NOT religious.
They kind of feel a little let down here.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

I wouldn't expect them to find any remains that could be identified as a reactor, since the whole site was cleaned and bulldozed. I have no doubt it was a reactor though and the blind 'patriots' on this site that cheer on the "war on terror" (not you) need to step up and explain why the Bush Administration tried to cover up the Syrian/North Korean reactor and is giving them a free pass on this?

new topics

top topics

join