It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Guide Stones

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I am just now learning about the Georgia stones and honestly I cant wait to take a look see myself. I saw there are many threads discussing this topic, but this one still seems to be getting new responses, so Ill stick with it.

Why does everyone scream NWO??? This frightens me more so then the fact that the Earth could be on the edge of a catastrophic change!

There needs to be a 'world court' and there needs to be less people and there needs to be a unity with nature...basically I agree with all of the 'laws' given on the stones. We OBVIOUSLY can not run a world with all the people that we have...just take a google on how many are starving, without clean water, without families, without electricity or even a toilet! While we all soak up our technology, TVs, warm water in our homes, heat in our homes, air in our homes...spending money on brand name clothes just to 'fit in'....the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on.

The Earth will tip the issue for us....we wont have to do the depopulating....natural order will induce this harsh deed....not us. By the time the world gets a cleansing....who ever is left is going to be asking.....

WHERE IS THAT GIANT CALENDAR AND CLOCK AT AND WHERE IS THAT GIANT ARK OF SEEDS THE GOVERNMENT BURIED...................you might even thank the man in your heart for leaving such a monument behind for ya.

People, a world order is needed....without a world order, we will forever be fighting wars....a world court with representatives from all lands would be a start at least for a long road of healing this sphere.

Personally, when %$#@ hits the fan, I would love to have a handy calandar and clock close by, along with a friendly peaceful reminder that we are 2nd to nature....nature rules here...not us.

Everyone is living in fear....and it is dangerous to live that way. Stop fearing....no one is going to take over the world and throw us all into camps...good god people!

This is about as bad as the religious fold screaming the second coming and how everything about world peace is the antichrist. Be careful to not be a bump in the road for true steps moving forward people.

I know many wont agree...but sometimes you cant live for others and you need to speak what you believe even if it puts you in the path less traveled.

I think these stones are awesome!!

Peace
LV

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I think it is more than obvious that someone affiliated with the mason's had to have made these. They are like an instruction manual for whomever is left after 12-21-12.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

needs to be less people and there needs to be a unity with nature...basically I agree with all of the 'laws' given on the stones. We OBVIOUSLY can not run a world with all the people that we have...

So the neo-Malthusian would have us believe. In your opinion, how many of us can the Earth support? Do you have anything to back up that she can only support 500 million people?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
If you liked this you might want a look over at this article by wired magazine

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
My question is very simple:

Why has noone tried to dig up the Time Capsule yet? I mean speculating about it makes no sense if it's supposedly underneath you.

Alright another question then:

IF there is going to be an apocalypse / armageddon / whatever, and these guide stones are supposed to ''guide'' the survivors.

Who says these stones will still be standing when the apocalypse happens, rather than that they would be obliterated along with half of humanity?

So if there is any reason to assume these stones will be left standing when the apocalypse is over, remind me to seek shelter there when it comes.

[edit on 11/5/09 by -0mega-]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I've read a bit on these stones, and am surprised the hysteria surrounding genocide, and other evils feared behind the anonymous creators. Frankly, I agree with every one of the 10 ideals, including a world population that is far lower than what we have today. The idea that the stones suggest genocide as the means for so accomplishing this goal is contradicted by the other ideals (or whatever you call the 10 New Age type commandments). These principles call for using reason, not blind faith, and following non-petty laws but not at the expense of forgoing justice. Accordingly, genocide is the last means I'd think was consistent with the goal of accomplishing population reduction. The principles are left for others to implement in accordance with reason and justice. What's wrong with that? Freedom is embraced, but anarchy (i.e., unfettered freedom) isn't. Individual freedom is to be balanced with needs of social groups. Frankly, I think we'd have a far better world if we followed these tenets.

-- jmh

I would have to agree with your conclusion if I knew me and mine were to be among those who will be left alive to enjoy such a "world".

As far as your thoughts on the genocide factor, I disagree. Genocide is now and has always been implemented by the controllers of nations. To assume that genocide is out of the realm of possibility in relation to the Georgia Guidestones is not logical to me. The only way for these "tenets" to come in to actuality is for the massive culling of humanity to take place. Otherwise the whole scenario is like hope (all fluff and no stuff). Why bother with such a project if the idea of genocide is not the prime factor in acheiving such a vision?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
As far as your thoughts on the genocide factor, I disagree. Genocide is now and has always been implemented by the controllers of nations. To assume that genocide is out of the realm of possibility in relation to the Georgia Guidestones is not logical to me. The only way for these "tenets" to come in to actuality is for the massive culling of humanity to take place.

Genocide would be a ''short'' term solution yes.
Birth control would be a long term solution.
Putting restrictions for the amount of children you can have (like they had in china iirc) would essentially cut the population in half after everyone's parents die.

4 People + 2 children = 6 people
4 people die = 2 children left (Grow up)
2 Adults + 1 child = 3 people

Of course there are multiple other methods to achieve this but depending on your view of what ''genocide'' actually is you might consider those genocide as well.

[edit on 11/5/09 by -0mega-]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Antarctic gene barrels, the final refuge of civilization
probaway.wordpress.com...

Native seeds to be preserved 'for centuries' in seed bank
www.abc.net.au...

Norway to Build Doomsday Seed Vault - by Jacob Gordon, Nashville, TN on 01.23.06
Having just re-watched Dr. Strangelove, this can’t help but strike me as even more chilling than it otherwise would have. On the icy island of Spitsbergen, 600 miles from the North Pole, the Norwegian government will soon begin building a subterranean vault to hold samples of the world’s crop seeds, some 2 million of them. The collection of seeds is intended as a gene bank able to survive a global catastrophe, allowing agriculture to rebuild after an event such as nuclear war, massive climate change, a meteor strike, or other Day-After-Tomorrow-ish scenarios.

The unmanned vault, drilled into a mountainside, will have meter-thick walls, airlocks, and high security blast-proof doors. Permafrost will keep temperatures in the vault sub- zero (and is expected to stay that way for several decades even under conditions of rapid climate change). The Global Crop Diversity Trust will be responsible for gathering the seeds from some 1,400 seed banks scattered around the world, assembling a collection representing all known existing crop species and thousands of years of agriculture.
www.treehugger.com...

Seed Vaults and Seed Banks are a just in case scenario or something more?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

I have no idea how many people the Earth can support. But I would say, depending on the life style of the people would also depend on this number. If you have 5 million abusing nature every day....then mabey even 5 million is too much. I think it has to do with the big picture, if we can figure out how to balance all the people on this Earth in a healthy way, benefiting all people and the Earth....then mabey more would be OK.

But I find it obvious....that we cant support as many as we have do to our own greedy ways. I think we could find a balance with our Earth if people could live in a more organized humbled life style but then every one starts screaming for their rights and freedoms as soon as a leader steps up and says we must do things different.

As long as there are people starving and dying from hunger or mal nutrition because all they have to drink is toxic water....then we are over populated or else we are just really f''''ed up species allowing this to happen.

So I dont find that de populating in itself would fix our problems, if we keep the same selfish mindsets that some people deserve to have more then others....then we are standing in shame as a unit, as a species.

I think the idea that the stones give a ideal number of how many people the Earth can support is just a 'safe' estimate....for future cultures to be more aware of how easy things get out of hand if we dont stick with things like fitness and knowing we must balance our existence with Nature....making room for Nature.

Between all the trash we consume and disperse, the toxins that get into our waters and air and soil, pumping un natural products into our animals for faster production, fooling with the genetic makeup of seeds and animals, polluting our own bodies with un natural substances that are allowed in foods now a days.....we have abused and used nature. Instead, we are to be care takers of nature, making sure that the balance of all things stays in order. We have failed miserably!

Whatcha think?
LV

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I've only recently started to look into the over-population question so I don't have much to present at this point.

I fully agree with you that we cannot keep consuming at the rate we are presently consuming. The idea that planned obsolescence is engineered into virtually every products we buy ensures that our waste will eventually overcome the whole planet.

I'm not sure what numbers the planet can support, but 500 million seems awfully light to me.

You might enjoy this video with statistics about population growth, the third world and living standards. The way this guy presents statistics is simply amazing.

TED: Hans Rosling (video- 19:50 min)

Also check out this article which looks into some common neo-Malthusian claims:
Overpopulation: Myths, Facts, and Politics

[edit on 11/5/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The site was farmland, but it was bought, constructed, and deeded over to the county so it could be publicly accessible.

The time capsule has not been attempted to be opened. I don't think their will be any attempt while the main figure is still alive. The banker who orchestrated the whole construction process and served as the mouthpiece for RC Christian is still alive, and he speaks about the process often. He was in contact with RC for many years after the construction, and it is assumed RC is now dead. The banker has files pertaining to the whole episode in his possession, and he intended to write a book about it later on. The marble and construction was all done locally. The whole thing has the appearance of 'godly' proportions, but it was built just like any other structure through a construction company assisted by paid astronomers and surveyors.

I got all this information from one of the links already listed, but I don't remember which one. I will look and try to link it again.

Yes, if you look at anything symbolic, it will be fairly easy to attribute some Masonic connection. I don't think there is any here, but since FreeMasons have been around for so long, and spawned so many offshoots, it is pretty easy to connect them to anything you want.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The stones were commissioned by a man called RC christian. This isn't his real name but it is a name used by figure heads of the rosicrucians. Thats what gives the stones masonic origin. I would say that these people have been guideing humanity for thousands of years to prevent us from destroying ourselves. I dont think we have the knowledge to question what their doing, if it wasn't for their actions we wouldn't be here. You should read the ''Secret purpose of America'' by Manly P Hall. It should give you a better understanding.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I hate to play devil's advocate but if you do your maths you can see these people are correct. The population must be reduced - or at least radically controlled as to birthrate from now on - otherwise we risk making ourselves extinct in just 300 years.

My calculations show that in just 100 years the population of America will have doubled from what it currently is, if it continues with just a 1% (and its now at 1.8%) annual growth rate.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by James Random

Do you have any calculations to show how much the Earth can actually support? Does anyone?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Adam Kadmon

Just FYI, the book is called "The Secret Destiny of America":

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I don't understand WHY we can't get that time capsule?.!/.....

Sound like its time for a black opps mission and go retrieve 'em.

Or maybe I'll just start tunneling under the piece of crap stones and grab 'em.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Overload

Well if you can find the thing, snatch it up, take photos and document everything and report back.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

That is the most important link on the Georgia Guidestones. Don't just read the WIRED article - there's a PDF book for download on the site on the Georgia Guidestones that was published by the Elberton Granite Finishing Company in 1980.

This book tells the whole story. READ THAT. Nobody who ever wrote on the web about the Stones before that article had any information based on facts. Don't trust me on that one. Google for it. Just bull. Everywhere.

So what useful information is there to find in the book? Examples:

Page 39 - Joe H. Hendley, Sr., President of Elberton Granite Finishing Company as of 1980 is/was a member of the "'Philomathea Lodge # 25"
Page 43 - Joe B. Davis, Production Superintendent is/was a member of the "'Philomathea Lodge # 25"
Page 48 - The Georgia Guidestones aren't finished. Feel free to raise money and continue construction.

Go find out the rest for yourself.

Just to clarify my connection to this (as you may already wondered about my avatar): I am neither defending the persons behind the Stones nor do I condemn them. It doesn't matter to me WHY they were erected. It's a tool. It can be used for the good or the bad. I don't know who R. C. Christian was and I think nobody will ever find out because Wyatt C. Martin won't tell anybody. I hope he takes the information to his grave. Would else kill the magic and the message.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
In order to 'maintain' humanity, someone (many) would have to do this maintaining.

See threads on Obama's science advisor Holden or the UNFPA plan: www.lifenews.com... which can only be done in a fascist state.

If there are 8 languages specified, that would mean the world would be divided into 8 sections, each governing their own policies, world court to be used for outer-state distputes (trade etc).

One of the major rukuses that can be of dire consequence to these people is the Romeo and Juliette scenerios. I will explain that later if anyone cares to dig into it with me.

Also, trade would be the only means of currency. No more money. Each family (state) would be self sufficient except for the obvious things that cannot be grown (organically, no more GM food or MSG) or made in their territories. In that case, they would trade that commodity for something of value made/grown in another nation. No credit would be given, only manifests to be shown as an equal tit for tat/equal value amounts of items.

I heard also that a new language would be introduced, a common language between all of the citizenry. Eventually the origional languages would be obsolete within a generation or two. This (to them) is a good idea, especially in case any 'artifacts' (books, tablets, computer chips) are found by the new world's people. To them it would be like us trying to understand hieroglyphics and they would not know how their world was created and by what means (murder, genocide). Done properly (aka destroying ancient sites--which they do now all over the world including the middle east, or hiding under lock and key) it is possible to rid of a language and culture (see any documents involving Native tribe languages). In the Native Indian situations some did manage to keep their language through word of mouth, yet, this was long before Big Brother technology could be used (only military or religious groups) to watch and remove any such situation that would arise on this topic.

No doubt, the term 'humanity' refers to the ones chosen and that would not likely take into account the reserve pool of spare parts people that would be available at their will ....like asking Radar to fill a supply order/chit. These people would be composters for the leftovers or foods unfit for consumption. Living situations would be monitored to ensure groups do not form to question their lifestyle/situation.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by suzque66]

[edit on 17-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

can you give the link to the website that has a link to the PDF book you mentioned......cheers

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join