It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G7 agrees crisis requires global action, Bush says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

G7 agrees crisis requires global action, Bush says

www.abc.net.au

US President George W Bush said after crisis talks with finance ministers from the G7 rich industrialised countries that all agreed the world financial meltdown required "a serious global response"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Here it comes, the NWO is ready to pounce. A "global" fix is needed Bush says...hmmm, I wonder what that means?

And even more unnerving was what Mr. Paulson says:

US Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson says the US Government is already developing a scheme to buy stakes directly in banks and other financial companies.

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11/10/08 by WatchNLearn]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
"This crisis requires a serious global response. You will not have a say in this response, but them central banks and whatnot got yer back... and that's the truth."

More people are acknowledging this charade, questioning politic reality.. as it is skewed and grotesque.

I'm ready to equip my body armor and pick up a torch... just waiting for about 700,000 others at least.. hahah this is going to get insane. Most people will not care, as they will be RESCUED by this RESCUE plan. Those who do care are ideological terrorists and should be imprisoned for stopping the rescue of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, America as it was died on 9/11.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hi. You can read exactly what this 'global response' consists of in an earlier thread, here:

G20 2008 Plans - Emergency Meeting Today 11.10.08

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yes the crisis does nee global action.
Action of arresting Bush and his goons and putting them on trial in a world court.
Can you imagine how disgustingly evil these people must be inside?
To be able to create a crisis, then become the hero of it.
They have to live with that everyday knowing they are nothing but a liar.
While everyone bows to them.And it doesn't bother them?
Either they are the impitimy of evil, or they are severely mentally ill.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
When you're a "master of reality" who creates precept and imposes construct on tax slaves to live by... I don't think that little voice inside your head is on...

It's all ego.. pandering to an interest/s that don't have people and their well-being at the top of the list.

top topics

join