It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians were jews and jews converted to islam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
sources: www.rense.com...

mondediplo.com...

electronicintifada.net...

Schlomo Sand is an Israeli professor of history. I read reviews of his latest book a few months ago but forgot about it until coming across more recent articles about Professor Sand and his book online earlier today.

Some excerpts from a recent interview with Professor Sand include:

' ... he argues that the Jews were never exiled from the Holy Land, that most of today's Jews have no historical connection to the land called Israel and that the only political solution to the country's conflict with the Palestinians is to abolish the Jewish state.

and

"I was not raised as a Zionist, but like all other Israelis I took it for granted that the Jews were a people living in Judea and that they were exiled by the Romans in 70AD.

"But once I started looking at the evidence, I discovered that the kingdoms of David and Solomon were legends.

"Similarly with the exile. In fact, you can't explain Jewishness without exile. But when I started to look for history books describing the events of this exile, I couldn't find any. Not one.

"That was because the Romans did not exile people. In fact, Jews in Palestine were overwhelming peasants and all the evidence suggests they stayed on their lands."

and this is surely bound to change opinions regarding the conflict between jews and Palestinians, as well as confirming a long suspected jewish influence within Islam

One further question is prompted by Dr. Sand's account, as he himself notes: if most Jews never left the Holy Land, what became of them?

"It is not taught in Israeli schools but most of the early Zionist leaders, including David Ben Gurion [Israel's first prime minister], believed that the Palestinians were the descendants of the area's original Jews. They believed the Jews had later converted to Islam."

Dr. Sand attributed his colleagues' reticence to engage with him to an implicit acknowledgement by many that the whole edifice of "Jewish history" taught at Israeli universities is built like a house of cards.

One exception is Israel Bartal, a professor of Jewish history at Hebrew University in Jerusalem. Writing in Haaretz, the Israeli daily newspaper, Dr. Bartal made little effort to rebut Dr. Sand's claims. He dedicated much of his article instead to defending his profession, suggesting that Israeli historians were not as ignorant about the invented nature of Jewish history as Dr. Sand contends.

The article -- containing further explosive information --- and a longer one written in the same vein by Dr. Sand himself, are linked below

Wow ! What a refreshing character Dr. Schlomo Sand is !

I fully intend to purchase his book, out of genuine interest in the material and also in support of Schlomo Sand who might .. single handedly .. be just what it takes to restore sanity in the middle east, as well as de-mystifying and uncomplicating for jews everywhere, their own actual history and freeing jews from the divisive and (according to Dr.Sand) untrue history they've been deliberately peddled by zionist profiteers.

I wholeheartedly salute Dr. Schlomo Sand .. as a man and scholar of utmost integrity

I'm off now to seek further info from Dr. Sand : )

mondediplo.com...

www.rense.com...

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Dock6]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
more like the real jews, the current jews are not a race but are of european descent

new topics

join