It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you in a band? Post your band's site here!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Sure I am!

The Psychodelic Spiral

That's my latest project. It's like psychedlic indie-philoso-punk. It's a work in progress. Needs vocals and a permanent drummer (we're trying somebody out sometime this week. We could've done vocals ourselves, but we got lazy and shy I guess.

Patrol Wagon

This was my last good band before The Psychodelic Spiral. Patrol wagon, we were pretty much straight dirty old-skool punk, very bad brains influenced. Me and the bassist formed the Psychodelic Spiral a while after. I had left PW and they found somebody to replace me but it fell apart not long afterward.

Oh well here's a band I played bass in briefly not too long ago. They're good, but the
m'f'ers threw me out and got somebody else without telling me NO

And finally, the first serious band I was ever in:

Deadpan Ana

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
hey
this is a band of these guys I met once,
they're only 16 but I love their music, they write catchy chorus's and when they play live they're very well rehearsed

www.myspace.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hey all,

i am in a rock band called TripleVibe, And we create our own music

Our Bands Website: triplevibe.webs.com...

See Ya

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Not in a band anymore...doing the solo recording artist thing for now. My web site is in my signature.

If you'd like to check out the last band I was in, that is now defunct, go to www.myspace.com...

My solo music is kinda light rock...pop rock I suppose. My last band was a little edgier...3 days grace/breaking benjamin style music.

enjoy!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
My band is my biggest passion in life, I've been in a lot of bands before but this band has become my life. We're currently writing our second album and will be playing one of the biggest underground metal festivals in the UK!

Divine Sinn

Progressive/Metal with a slight Industrial/Gothic twist! We've now got over 13,000 hits on Myspace, with fans from the UK, America, Asia and Australia.

Here is a short description of the band...

Formed in summer 2007, East Yorkshire based progressive/metal band Divine Sinn ruptured onto the metal scene with their self-released demo album, Redemption, and intense live shows.

Armed with songs which range from dark, engrossing melodies to bone-crushingly heavy riffs which demands attention, Divine Sinn are a force to be recognised.

After a year of touring and playing many venues throughout Yorkshire with bands such as Sworn Amongst, Systemyk, Talamasca and NG26, the band, now with their new bassist, is now writing the follow-up to debut LP, Redemption.

The new material written for The Deadly Sins is of huge difference to its predecessor.

“As opposed to Redemption, The Deadly Sins features a lot of electronics. It’s ten-times heavier and darker. We seem to have found our sound. Redemption was almost an experiment for us; many of the songs are of different styles. We’ve taken many key components of those different styles and merged them into one.” says guitarist Lee.

Divine Sinn’s live shows are always energetic and with songs such as the fan-favourites, Murder One and Angel’s Eyes, mosh-pits are plentiful. ‘...the huge wall of sound produced by the guitars [...] with Lee and Bengi skilfully plucking out a smattering of stunning melodies from amidst the tumultuous riffage.’ (thisisull.com)

Divine Sinn are ‘a band clearly determined to go places - and fast.’ (thisisull.com)

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
BANANA PHONETIC

www.myspace.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
shameless promotion.
Childhood Tv Stars

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Won't let me link my main one-man project because contained within the band name are some rather naughty words, lol.

www.myspace.com/Trash i Tron ....without the spaces

[edit on 19-2-2009 by mpriebe81]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
www.myspace.com...

3 white boys rapping.. i happen to be one of them

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Day Of The Outlaw

its like :w:
:w:

[edit on 26-2-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
www.dayoftheoutlaw.com...

sounds like
:w:
:w::w::w::w:
:w::w::w::w::w::w::w:
:w::w::w::w::w:

[edit on 26-2-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

LMAO! Nice description!

My band is Three White Guys and a Black Skater

We are a punk/rock/alternative type band.

We have a show with our Ween cover band, Chocolate and Cheese, on the 28th (sat) if anyone is around the Fort Collins area. It's free, just bring lots of people and plan on drinking (or putting up with drunks if you are a DD, lol!)

Anyone from ATS that adds us as a friend should indicate that... kinda like to keep track of buddies, ya know?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
my band is Tandem Bike Emergency we are a little bit of everything except country and church stuff,we only have a few songs up,but we will have more soon,thanks
www.myspace.com/tandembikeemergency

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hi fellow ATS members. I've been following the site for about a month now and I've become addicted to it.

My bands name is Pegasi51. We're from Knoxville Tennessee and most fans label us as a post-punk alternative rock band. To date we have released three full length albums since our inception in 1997. We started out as a goth inspired space rock band along the lines of Hawkwind or Pressurehead. Both of which are legendary space rock bands. We've transformed over the past years into more of a post-punk influenced band that still holds true to our roots. There's lots of influences to be named just to give you a feel of what we do such as: The cure, the smiths, Joy Division, Wire, The stones, Social Distortion, Elvis, Stone Roses, The Strokes, Bowie, the headcoats, Hawkwind, Chrome, QOTSA, Kyuss, Beatles, Quicksilver, the dead... the list goes on but Maybe you get the idea by now.
We're an original four piece rock band that trys hard to steer clear from the sounds of mainstream, run of the mill radio thats so overdone these days.

Come check out our myspace page at ... Pegasi51 myspace

Post a comment and let us know what you think. Be sure to tell us you heard about us thru ATS.

Well.... Ya know.... we all want to change the world.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
check out our band.

www.myspace.com/eightballlive

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Not my normal bar band but I played bass on this cut. Just a group of guys hanging out in the studio. I'm on bass.
I love John's voice.

www.soundclick.com...

u2u me your thoughts about this music.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Ok, I'll go:

www.myspace.com/impaired

I'm a one-man band (and have been from the start), but I'm looking to make a full-man band.

Drummers and vocalists, check it out and let me know.

Peace.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join