It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 2008 Plans - Emergency Meeting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is a quote from Bush after this morinings meeting. He warned about "protectionist trade strategies"...hmmm

The fresh message of the day was Bush's plea that nations work together to address the crisis, avoiding the go-it-alone protectionist trade strategies that worsened conditions during the Great Depression.

"In an interconnected world, no nation will gain by driving down the fortunes of another. We are in this together. We will come through it together," Bush said. "There have been moments of crisis in the past when powerful nations turned their energies against each other or sought to wall themselves off from the world. This time is different."

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

"This time is different."

You better believe it. The CTs were right all along.

As you rightly insinuate, this time the response is global. Does anyone think he's talking about "Let's all be friends" world-wide shaking hands-type "different"?

If so they haven't read the 26-page document in the OP. It's all there.

Anybody else wondering what happens to governments that oppose/resist the NWO and its institutions?

I can't see Iran or N. Korea signing on the dotted line.

Mind you, I don't suppose Vatican City will have any objections...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well Iran survives off its oil exports. N. Korea is dirt poor. If the NWO is controlling everything and its only countries like Iran and N. Korea left, they will have to get on board to survive so they will have no choice.

[quote
I can't see Iran or N. Korea signing on the dotted line.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I love this post! Fight the Powah. The time is near!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
WOW notice that this was not in a US report (news outlet)

Thank You Canada!

Everyone needs to read this, this needs to stay on the front page.

Non PDF page of report
Thank You U of Toronto

[edit on 10/11/08 by redhatty]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hot off the presses:

Communiqué Of The International Monetary And Financial Committee Of The Board Of Governors Of The International Monetary Fund

Sections:

11/10/08
Supporting Growth and Tackling Global Challenges
Advancing the IMF's Surveillance Agenda
Reviewing the IMF's Lending Role
The Santiago Principles—Generally Accepted Principles and Practices for Sovereign Wealth Funds
Other Issues

This is what the illustrious Mr Paulson has been doing today...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

i think those new fiscal products are offshoots from the 'carbon footprint' and the 'carbon credits' that the Gore bunch, propose.

Gold, PM and the old system of a world-wide 'Reserve Currency' are the things that the McCain faction want to retain..with carbon credits serving as an adjunct currency

the Obama faction, sees the future 180 degrees turned around,
with the carbon credit model first & foremost & the archaic G&PM and Reserve Currency as washed up altogether.

afraid i had to combine the reply to the questions within the last three posts... instead of just he one i cited as the 'reply to:'...
~never mind~
it gets too convoluted

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I guess I could be totally wrong and I hate to compare to a movie, but it sounds a lot like star wars. The bad guys make allies with the few super powers, they take over all the smaller powers, then one of the super powers kills the leaders of it's allies. Suddenly everything was one rule, by one council.

who wouldn't want to rule the world?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Shoosh....I know for certain *I* cant untangle that web....As in all communiques at that level, they seem to be purposefully worded to cast illusion long enough to let them act upon it, before any of the implications of it can be digested.

I've been gone most of the day today, but I'm going to attempt to do just that, digest some of it and see if I can rationalize at least some to myself.

Good points though!

AB1

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
MONDAY OCTOBER 13TH IS THE 700TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE PURGING OF THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR

HAS TO DO WITH THE 777 FIRST BLACK MONDAY DROP, IT WAS A SIGN OF THINGS TO COME

IT BEGINS MONDAY, GOD HELP US

www.youtube.com...

kix

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Most probably the fed guys knows the USA is completely bankruptand confidence is below zero, so I guess they will issue trillions in bonds that the other countries will buy and be paid for in say 30 years at a good interest rate...

The good news is that MAYBE that will stop the us economy going to hell.

The bad news is that the USA will belong to everybody but the Americans....

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
"Oh what a wicked web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.."
Boy this is so true.................................

These plans are but a mirror to the NWO!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The NWO, is actually a modern name for a very old objective. Stop and think about it. The ancestors of our leaders were at one point, hell-bent on conquering the world.

It must run in the family, eh?

There are no coincidences. This is not prophecy. This is a deliberate effort to establish a 'single' authority to control all human interaction. Sounds silly, doesn't it?

MM

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
*yawn* can this be filled with any more paranoid, tinfoil hat crap? Ok, seriously.. does anyone seriously think ANYTHING besides some pretty words will actually come out of this whole little shindig?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CoffinFeeder

Hi CF. Yes, it is a lot to swallow. But read the document, see who is involved, then by all means come back and provide a reasoned critique.

reply to post by Anonymous

It does appear there are some interesting parallels:

Death of Democracy in the US foretold in Star Wars???

[edit on 12/10/08 by pause4thought]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Most of are political leaders keep on talking about working together to sort out this crisis, and also repeatedly state this is a global problem.

I see a step towards a single world currency.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The real interesting thing for me is that its so obvious that the recent financial turbulence of oil prices and food pices was engineered. These events coupled with the onslaught of bankruptcies make me think someone is trying to threaten/scare/stangulate us into submission.

Ofcourse the only thing we would rationally submit to would be a proposed solution to these problems. But perhaps with some unforseen hidden implications.

I see a step towards a single world currency.

Wow, things would have to get alot worse before Governments would accept this.

Considering the whole spate of bank nationalisations; It seems like many governments hands have been forced. If citizens lost their savings, there would be massive social unrest and civil disorder.

So in my opinion a very important question is who gains from Bank nationalisation?? And who looses?

[edit on 12-10-2008 by spoonbeater]

[edit on 12-10-2008 by spoonbeater]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

A good point and one whose opinion shared by many people, however. I think if you are to look at the collapse of the British empire and also the geographical spread of the once British colonies, combined with pieces of information such as the movements of the Knights Templar after the inquisition you begin to realise that the British empire never really failed it simply changed tack.

Also, I would suggest that it is not even really the British but the illuminati who control at the highest levels and that in fact soveriegn nation stated are nothing but an illlusion anyway.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
And here they are, folks!

The elephant behind the curtain.

The Santiago Principles regarding Sovereign Wealth Funds

What's that? Never heard of them? That's okay -- they were just released today (October 12th). Don't expect to hear about it in the MSM:

…The process that created the so-called Santiago Principles is important in its own right, as a milestone on the way to what might become international financial architecture.
Source

The summary:
www.iwg-swf.org...

The document:
www.iwg-swf.org...

What is a Sovereign Wealth Fund? Well, the definition has definitely been 'in-flux' in the last few months, but here's what Wikipedia says now:

A sovereign wealth fund (SWF) is a state-owned investment fund composed of financial assets such as stocks, bonds, property, precious metals or other financial instruments. Sovereign wealth funds have gained world-wide exposure by investing in several Wall Street financial firms including Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, and Merrill Lynch. These firms needed a cash infusion due to losses resulting from the subprime mortgage crisis.

In otherwords, the USA's $800 billion bailout, and Britain's equally huge contribution. So, here's the framework of principals that would govern international coordination and potential unification of such funds.

FSME, please create a separate thread on this, if there's enough meat yet!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join