It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Bicester Eng. 8th October.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I was told about a UFO that had been spotted over Bicester in Oxfordshire in England just now. It was seen on Wednesday the 8th, and I can't find anything on it anywhere, not even here, and I thought it would be big news as John Frank (a psychic healer) had heard about a Mothership coming over England.

My Mums friend had heard that one had been spotted on a local radio station (fox fm) and my Mum has asked me to find out more about it.

Can any one help me to gather more information about it?

Cheers

tO

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I hope anyone can shed some light on this.

Any thing would be a great help.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
UFO my ****! I saw the lights in question, to the south about 7pm, a pair of bright lights. One was obviously an aircraft, as it's orientation changed you could clearly see the standard navigation lights blinking. That aircraft flew from the south across Bicester towards Banbury. The other light was heading away in the opposite direction and the orientation was such that it presented as a single light.

That said I do work at a Ministry of Defence in Bicester so I am probably an unwitting part of a cover-up, although at the time I was just walking back to the car park with a colleague, and I don't think we were subjected to mind control devices or anything else.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Someone else must of heard something surely?

Come on guys, help me out!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I know people who live in Bicester and not one has heard anything about this, sorry.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Wow, thanks anyway.

I live about 20 miles south of Bicester, but thought someone would of heard something!

This John Frank chap had also said something about the 14th aswell.

Time will tell I guess!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
hiya
By some freaky coincidence I live in Bicester and some of my work colleagues told me that they saw a UFO about three weeks ago.

Two of them had seen it. They said it was cylindrical and was oriented pointing straight up.
I asked if it was metallic. They said no. Then one of them said that it divided into two parts.
He said he thought it was something to do with the airfield nearby and thet they use something to test the direction of the wind.
Anyway I'm not sure really as the descriptions I heard were very vague.

What did you hear?

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Dr X]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr X

Well, all that was heard was from my mums friend, who had heard it briefly on the local radio station so I cant give you any more info, unless I can somehow track down the broadcast!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
well next time I see those guys I'll ask them for more details.
I was a bit annoyed I'd missed it, that would have made it my 3rd sighting. By the way Oxford is cool. I'm planning to move there fairly soon.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This topic is already being discussed here:
GFL spaceship to appear Oct. 14th

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join