It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our puppet master interviewed on B.B.C.....Evelyn De Rothschild

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Have you ever wanted to know what your masters look like? Have you ever wanted to see them interviewed? Would you like to get a good look at one of the men who you need to be ready to shoot on site? Take a screenshot of this man Evelyn De Rothschild, print it out and do some target practice in your backyard. Hell, put it on a dartboard and throw a consporacy party. Play darts and have fun.Evelyn De Rothschild interview

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
That was not an interview but just some blablabla.

if that reporter had any balls he would ask why his family was corrupting this world for about 300 years.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Grey Magic]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Shoot him?

Hah. AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHA.

I'd feed that demonic overlord to some pitbulls that haven't ate for a week or so and we're abused by their masters. No.

No. That's not sufficient.

I'd dip him in muratic acid, then in leaches, then hang him upside down just in the reach of the pit bulls, then cut the rope.

Yeah.

I'd love that.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
That man was probably the heighest up the banking and powerbrokering pyramid that anyone is ever likely to see.

And what did he tell us? We need supervisors in the banking system, just as well paid as the bankers themselves.

I personally find 100 trillion in supervisor compensation just a tad excessive.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
what bunch of BS. Too bad something didn't go wrong in the studio and a light fell. He is a disgrace to the world. karma will take its toll on him. Just looking at him made me angry.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

I wonder if this guy has ever filled up his gas tank at a gas station,or bought his own grocerys. Has he ever engagued in any of the activities of a normal person? Would we ever be likely to bump into him somewhere? I doubt it. These people are so elite that they are almost not human anymore. They wouldn't know how to get a job and feed a family. I gaurantee you they would not have the slightest clue on how to fill up their tank or cook a meal.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is scary, it's very out of the ordinary for him to do media interviews like this. By the way cbass I think the horrendous things these people have caused upon the world is what makes them not normal, rather than the fact that they've probably never lifted a finger to do the most basic things in life.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Phazon]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

He did also say that people have to think before they act. Think it through, without haste. We didn't so he and his could do this because we as a whole let them.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
His picture is all of the internet.

images.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

Anyway, maybe he is so power hungry and evil, because his mother game him a female name.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Ahh Sir Evelyn,

A little off topic, this, but Sir Evelyn De Rothschild used to be my landlord. for nearly ten years. In fact my rent cheque's were written out directly to him.

I used to live on an old Rothschild Estate in Linslade, Bedfordshire, just a couple of miles away from Ascott House, the Rothschild's current abode. I believe my cottage was built for a stable hand and his family about 200 years ago.

But don't worry folks, although I was giving money directly to the antichrist, I ditched out owing a years rent, ha ha ha ha ha.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
liketoknow

I've just come across this forum in the last five minutes and wanted to say....

He he... nice one my son... nice one.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You all need to listen to this

www.financialsense.com...

We are talking massive fraud and treason and forget the $700bn gift to the bankers but look at the $10tr being sent abroad.

We have state laws and financial regulations from the SSC and yet anyone that tried to enforce these rules are told to take a walk.

Looks like the Rothschilds has competition from the very people trusted to run our country or they must all be on the same side.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Harman: That's a common elitist rhetorical trap. First they lie and deceive for centuries, literally. They make up a false reality which you are actually born into. They literally condition people from birth by the power they have to make the media do largely what they want. And then, when individuals who are already fubared by society make mystakes, there they come to say it was all our fault, and imply that we are dumb and they have all the solutions.

He can play father figure all he wants, to my dieing breath I will know it was him and his ilk that engineered, out of unfair social leverage, this whole situation and I will know that their solutions is nothing but self serving powergrabbing. The more power they have the more they will trample mankind down, till there is literally nothing left but them and a dumbed down serveant class.

If they have their own way their very selfishness will make sure they atrophiate into a class of babbling morons incapable to even get off their horses properly by themselves, served by a class of monkey like serveant subhumans, within 10 generations.

This elite superclass represents the total decadence of mankind.

Sure, we make mystakes. But would they allow us to correct them?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I don't much believe in the Bible but I do believe that the malevolent forces that are ultimately behind all of this,know that their time is limited and they don't have long to pull this off. We will, oneday, live in peace and harmony. You may need to expire first, but you will be renewed, and when you are, you will be born into a whole new world.
Do not fear death as it is a misnomer. There is no "DEATH" only transition.
Energy cannot be created or destroyed, and you my friend, are pure energy!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join