It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An odd proposition.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I'm fairly new to online conspiracy communities, but I have always been suspicious of the guys in charge. Recently, I was thinking about all the "stuff" that has been going on and an very interesting idea came to me. It goes like this: for as long as I have been around, we conspiracy people have always looked at the guys in charge as being the masters of the world. From Cheney and Bush to John Rockefeller etc, we always look at these guys as they great puppet masters. However, I have been noticing some things that may throw this theory out the window. Next time Laura Bush of McCain's wife is on TV, look at their eyes: they truly look evil. This goes for women on the left as well. Generally speaking, if women were actually behind our ills, the problems with the education system would make sense (how it punishes male behavior, etc.) For how long have we been indoctrinated to believe that we would be so much better off if women were in charge?

Now, I'm not saying ALL women are like this (although I'm sure the married members may disagree) but I would like to get some input on my theory. I apologize if it doesn't flow well or make a lot of sense, but I just got done typing a legal memo, so I'm beat.

ConspiracyX

new topics

join