It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX declairs PALIN investigation has been resolved!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
WOW that was fast... The anchor women just said governor PALIN acted in good faith.

"Governor PALIN was found to have abused her power"-

"All though the commission found that the governor PALIN was not guilty of abusing her power, but they..."-

Interesting!

It's all cleared up for me!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Aramdy Alhamdy

I am so amazed at the efficiency of FOX news!

Thats a record!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Wow, that made absolutely no sense. Double Think at its best. It still amazes me that people even watch Fox. I feel it is proof that Republicans insist on surrounding themselves with like-minded individuals to the point that they only watch tv stations that agree with what they believe. Pathetic if you ask me. Someone needs to explain to them that you have to allow yourself to be wrong sometimes. Otherwise you never grow intellectually.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BluegrassRevolutionary

Amazing isn't it...The anchor used double speak and swept it under the rug
in two minute flat. It is like getting advice from a mirror.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I would say that should be grounds to impeach her as governor and knock her off the campaign...esp. if McCain is campaigning for change you can believe in. Abuse of power...sounds like more of the past eight years if you ask me.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by shellyhk]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I was watching Fox last night.

The anchor didn't say that the investigation had been resolved.

That was the opinion of one guest on the show you were watching.

The other guest disagreed, but allowed that that there are bigger issues to deal with in this election.

The anchor actually took the first guest to task for emphatically stating that Palin had acted in accordance with her office.

Why do people lie so much about Fox News reporting?

Does the truth hurt that much?

For the record, Palin was not found to have abused power in seeking to fire someone in her administration, but for not having reigned in her husband for getting involved in the issue.

There's a big difference between that and what is being implied.

Regardless, the fact remains that the Governor acted in the best interest of the State of Alaska and within the power vested in her with regard to the State Trooper brother-in-law, who tasered his 10 year old stepson, drove his cruiser while under the influence, and illegally killed a moose.

This event will have no bearing on the election whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

You're being sarcastic right?

... right?!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

... right?!

No. He means it. There's like 20 percent of the public like him and 51 percent of those post here.

This is what a permanent virtual majority looks like.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

No, I'm not being sarcastic.

I was watching the program alluded to here and the OP is misrepresenting what actually happened.

Most of the complaints about Fox News are just plain lies and there is always of chorus of those who post in agreement, when it is obvious that they don't watch the network.

They might read a post here and there denigrating the network. Their friends and school teachers might bad mouth Fox News, or they might watch a snippet from YouTube on occasion, but for the most part those who bad-mouth Fox News are either lying or they just parrot what they hear others say.

I watch Fox News and if you want to have a discussion of the network that is based in reality, I'd like to hear what you have to say and we will probably agree on some points, however, most of the allegations leveled against Fox News are just plain, old, old-fashioned lies.

There it is.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think Fox should be sued for having the word news anywhere in a title for their shows. Fox is nothing more than the propoganda arm for the republican party. With that being said, I used to think CNN was the same for the democrats, but then Lou Dobbs comes along and basically trashes(rightfully so), both the asses and the elephants. My hypothesis for that is, he is all for the New government that is coming, and his job is to point out how completely incompetent and corrupt our current gov is, so that we will accept a New solution. Just a thought. Any way, there really is no news on TV, it's just different channels forwarding their agendas, or the agendas of whom ever is actually controlling them. I bet if you follow the strings from the bottom of CNN and Fox, follow them all the way to the top, you will have the hands of the same puppet master.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I was watching Fox last night.

The anchor didn't say that the investigation had been resolved.

That was the opinion of one guest on the show you were watching.

The other guest disagreed, but allowed that that there are bigger issues to deal with in this election.

The anchor actually took the first guest to task for emphatically stating that Palin had acted in accordance with her office.

Does the truth hurt that much?

For the record, Palin was not found to have abused power in seeking to fire someone in her administration, but for not having reigned in her husband for getting involved in the issue.

There's a big difference between that and what is being implied.

Regardless, the fact remains that the Governor acted in the best interest of the State of Alaska and within the power vested in her with regard to the State Trooper brother-in-law, who tasered his 10 year old stepson, drove his cruiser while under the influence, and illegally killed a moose.

This event will have no bearing on the election whatsoever.

Look, I wrote that line for line,,, are you calling me a lier?

That is exactly what the tart said,pops

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

No, I'm not being sarcastic.

I was watching the program alluded to here and the OP is misrepresenting what actually happened.

Most of the complaints about Fox News are just plain lies and there is always of chorus of those who post in agreement, when it is obvious that they don't watch the network.

They might read a post here and there denigrating the network. Their friends and school teachers might bad mouth Fox News, or they might watch a snippet from YouTube on occasion, but for the most part those who bad-mouth Fox News are either lying or they just parrot what they hear others say.

I watch Fox News and if you want to have a discussion of the network that is based in reality, I'd like to hear what you have to say and we will probably agree on some points, however, most of the allegations leveled against Fox News are just plain, old, old-fashioned lies.

There it is.

I suppose your logic will circumvent all the testimony that has stated time and time again that FOX take's its path based on WHITE HOUSE and JSMIII talking points.

Mcclellen
Koffman

If America ever goes to civil war, I am going to the FOX and friends with a wood chipper.

top topics

join