It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY ROAD TEST IS TOMORROW!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ya, my road test is tomorrow and I'm a bit nervous. It's my first and I want to try and nail it on the first time. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do?

It's a little nervewracking... I just wanna pass.

8:30AM, tomorrow (3/26)...
IT'S CRUNCH TIME.

I'll let you all know if I pass...

WISH ME LUCK!!!

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
good luck to you.

I failed my first road test.... I forgot to stop for the school bus:shk:

remember, buckle up, check your mirrors and take it easy...you should do fine.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The best advice I can give is to stay calm, keep your attention on the road and don't forget to check road signs.

Also, don't take off your hand from the steering wheel if you have to wait at a red light.

If you practiced a few time on the road, there should be no problem at all, and you should get it easily.

Good luck man

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Stay cool. Dont get exited. Mellow is the key. Be confident. Make sure you are very diliberate in everything you do. FOr example, like morbid says make sure to check out the street signs and make damm sure the instructor sees you do it. Make sure he sees you look both ways and in the mirror for lane changes and at stop signs. You will pass. I would not reccomend cursing at other drivers or insulting the instructor!

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
it shouldn't be too hard, don't worry. just relax and flow (with traffic! hah!). good luck!

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
I would not reccomend cursing at other drivers or insulting the instructor!

Yeah, good advice. Also, leave your gun at home

Seriously, there's no reason to be nervous. Just take your time, but don't drive too slow neither. Not good.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Thanks for all of the advice and kind words... it means a lot and it helps.

One thing... my dad told me to turn the radio off so I can pay full attention. What do you all think of that? I think it makes sense, but I wanted other's opinions.

THANKS.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
definitely NO radio!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think your father is wise beyond all years to advise you not to blast rap at level 9 volume and rock out displaying your best drivers seat dance moves during your evaluation. That would most likely not be looked upon favorably by the instructor. He may be inclinned to think you were not paying attention to your driving and more concerned with looking cool and feeling good than safety. No radio!

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i also failed my first road test but mainly because the instructor was pissed cause he sat inside a small building all day in july w/o AC. Make sure to fully stop at stop signs like make the car rock alil where its definate u stopped. Also keep both hands on the wheel and buckle up first thing. Remember signals and signs. oh dont give anyone the bird if they honk at ya instructor doesnt like it.(what can i say the lil bastard came outta nowhere)

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
yeah ist no bg deal. easy as hell so dont lose any sleep over it.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
I think your father is wise beyond all years to advise you not to blast rap at level 9 volume and rock out displaying your best drivers seat dance moves during your evaluation.

AAAAAAAAAHhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHA!!!

Man I almost p!ssed my pants. Too funny. (I'm stone)

Yeah, I agree. No radio. No seat dance moves neither.
(LMAO!)

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Do not forget to place a fifty dollar bill on the passenger seat before taking the test!!!

top topics

join