It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scholars suggest Extraterrestrial-like DNA fractals floating in the Human Gene Pool

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Do ot dismiss the idea of Annunaki.
Consider that every culture the world over has tales of their gods that came from the sky. MOst of them seem to have been benevolent and taught man ways to live better.
They were always described as tall, faire skinned, blue eyed and blonde or red haired.

Only the stories from the mideast put an evil twist to their sky gods.
Maybe they were from a different planet.

Really any sources? I would like to read about them. The blue eyed race.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This has often been a source of conflict from various ufology groups. Some present the Annanuki as a reptilian race of overlords. And the nordics as the Nehilim. But others talk about the Annunaki as the nordics, the ones originally from Lyrae in this galaxy, that now have spread to many areas, including Pleiadies, Siria, Tau Ceti, Procyon, originally Rigel, though that was changed, Alpha Centauri, and many others, including the planet that was destroyed in our solar system and then moved to Mars. Whoever is correct in this, according to an article on burlingtonnews.net, roughly 1/3 of all interviewed or researched for the articles of experiencers involved the human ones.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Gnostics didn't think archons were aliens. They are metaphorical, not something you'll see with your eyes. It's a bit ridiculous to think that gnostics were/are referring to aliens.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I think some scientist just finished watching an episode of the cancelled TV show "Threshold" and decided to write a story after.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Scholars didn't find anything. This is not scholarly. This as made with extreme bias, jumped to conclusions, gave zero explanation as to how they arrived at any sort conclusion, and don't base anything on scientific fact-finding.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
yeah right, first it was monkeys, now it's aliens... next they'll be trying to tell us we're half dolphin or some crap like that.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
well even if it's just a test chapter for a new novel ,the theory does explain a lot. I often think that 'people' like Bush and his kind don't act in the least way human and I don't mean metaphorically I mean they really don't seem human.

Kind of like "Edgar" and the 'bug' in 'Men in Black'. Maybe the alien wearing Bush's skin has trouble with English and so keeps screwing up the speeches.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Wait let me get this straight... aliens came down and mated with monkeys, and that made us humans... right?
Geeeeeeeeeeeez... if these guys are so smart why can't they find a cure for cancer or aids, or even the common cold? For cryin out loud, I think they should be focusing more on that thin this crazy Star Trek fantasy.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I knew I'd read something interesting. Here it is:

conjecturenews.com...

Harvard Scientists Agree:
We Are Alien Hybrids

" As you know," Dr. Rabin explained, "we have mapped the genes in human DNA and we are now trying to understand the map. But from the very beginning there has been some very mysterious findings. When we took a look at the DNA structure of the dwarf hairs we brought back from China, that's when we started shaking with fear. The mysterious looking maps that separate us from the lower primates has been a puzzle from the first, but the dwarf DNA contained a far greater amount of the map. The fact of the matter is the DNA that separates monkeys from man is found to be much greater in the Chinese dwarfs. In other words, the "missing link" gene is far more pronounced in the dwarfs. Why in the hell should that be? On this planet, a human is a human. Are we to classify these dwarfs as more than human?"...

CN asked Dr. Rabinowitz if this is absolute proof of human/alien hybrids. "Nope" said the Doctor. "If anything, it may mean we are alien/primate hybrids or perhaps something like alien/Neanderthal hybrids. It really doesn't matter. We have simply made another discovery within the mystery that just leads to another mystery. And that, my friend, is science at its best."

Definitive answers are a long ways off. But there is a trail here, and wouldn't it be nice to find science seriously connecting the dots past and present and doing some in depth research. Preliminary results seem interesting.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousFinger
Wait let me get this straight... aliens came down and mated with monkeys, and that made us humans... right?
Geeeeeeeeeeeez... if these guys are so smart why can't they find a cure for cancer or aids, or even the common cold? For cryin out loud, I think they should be focusing more on that thin this crazy Star Trek fantasy.

Don't be silly. They are saying that if aliens did came down then they would have messed with our DNA directly rather than breeding. We wouldn't be able to breed with them anyhow. They are saying that if aliens mess with us then we are GM. People think that they GMd the oldworld apes to make them smarter and thus started an evolutionary chain reaction that has lead to us.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
See even this study doesn't prove there are aliens,it just means there's something funky in DNA but what? I'm guessing it will probably be discovered that it's just how stuff works,

Good Wolf you're a funny guy you're cracking me up over here

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It could also just appear alien, because we are obviously unique compared to all other mammals.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Phoenix that's the presumption I'm going to stick to until something more direct is offered all this research is so new I don't think we understand everything we know

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Scholars didn't find anything. This is not scholarly. This as made with extreme bias, jumped to conclusions, gave zero explanation as to how they arrived at any sort conclusion, and don't base anything on scientific fact-finding.

This is pretty much my thinking. As soon as Sitchin and Icke were listed as 'scholars' and authorities on the subject, I had it written off as a bad joke. Sure some tiny part of me whispers 'What if...' but my logic and common sensibility screams "WAKE UP TO YOURSELF!!!!!"
mystiq is on the right track. There are way too many inconsistancies to base a credible argument on. No different to my 6 year old books collection. we have at least 8 variatons of the goldilocks story....

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I thought I should share this. It might explain a few things...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

HAHAHAHAHA you're funny ,that's priceless

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This story and research has holes all over it. First off anything inside the Human DNA can't be alien or foreign if it's naturally there to begin with, and second off what aliens have they discovered to compare this "junk DNA" with to know that it is indeed of alien origin?

[edit on 13-10-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
I thought I should share this. It might explain a few things...

That's a nice find Ant.

While this theory is indeed full of holes the evolution theory by Darwin could also be in the same category as your Goldilocks collection.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join