It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scholars suggest Extraterrestrial-like DNA fractals floating in the Human Gene Pool

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Scholars suggest Extraterrestrial-like DNA fractals floating in the Human Gene Pool

www.agoracosmopolitan.com

Arguably, the greatest challenge to humanity may be to re-affirm an invigorating context of empathy and peace with one another. Researchers suggest that this human challenge may very pivot on the ability of humanity to overcome regressive alien intrusions and deceptions.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Although I am not a big supporter of this idea, this article got my attention and to a point is convincing and seems to be backed by some credible scholars.

Scientists have found fractal patterns in human "junk" DNA, that are consistent with the fractals that the Gnostics linked to regressive aliens"

Now add DNA to the catalogue of things fractal-like. 'There is some magical phenomenon going on that we just do not understand,' says H. Eugene Stanley, a physicist at Boston University.

Also, considering the amount of news recently about the vatican and the scince comunity 'preparing' us for alien contact one might think it reasonable.

They lost me however with

Furthermore, scholars like Zecharia Sitchin suggest regressive aliens travelled to Earth during an ancient era, to pursue the creation of alien-human hybrids as a "ruling caste". David Icke, supported by the testimony of African elder Credo Mutwa, suggest that these alien-human hybrids continue to preside over Earth's institutions.

www.agoracosmopolitan.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

A few things:

• What are regressive Aliens?
  • Are there more sources covering this?
  • Are any of the scientists reputable?

I think you get where I am going with this. I would look into it more myself, but it's late and I don't feel like I have the energy now. Also, being that you started the thread, I was hoping you'd be able to point to it's legitimacy.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
That was a really great find. Thank you. It was a very interesting read and I'm sure that at least some of the visitors are on that kind of agenda, and our leaders are compromised. Because they're not human like the rest of us, behavior wise. Our spiritual connections and abilities are our strengths and we need to show we can do something in this situation to free our race and planet and restore sane caring societies that respect our oneness with each other and the planet again.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
well even if it's just a test chapter for a new novel ,the theory does explain a lot. I often think that 'people' like Bush and his kind don't act in the least way human and I don't mean metaphorically I mean they really don't seem human.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Also, considering the amount of news recently about the vatican and the scince comunity 'preparing' us for alien contact one might think it reasonable.

Spot on Northerner...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

So what this article is saying is that Extraterrestrials are slowly but surely messing with our DNA to inhibit our ability to unite the human race?

I think the scientist writing this article is getting to one of those Primary issues that cut to the core of the answer, to the problem of "why do we exist?" and "who is trying to keep us from the truth?"

Sidenote: I find these types of topics of ultimate importance as opposed to other questions/topics that address Secondary issues such as the "economic condition". However, I do believe these Secondary issues are just as important for gaining understanding of the fabric that makes up the Primary issues.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I hate to be contrary, but I have to disagree with the "our leaders dont act human thing." I think they act very, very human.

That same type of behavior runs through all classes of people, much like a fractal, the pattern repeats at all levels. The only thing that varies is that those in power are "amplified" in that the impacts of their behavior are bigger.

The world leader. Lies to everyone. Steals from those dependent upon them. To feed his/her addiction, power and money, and in the process destroys the environment.

Consider, a drug addict and petty criminal. Will lie to anyone, steals from those who love them. His/her "environment" (wherever they live) is deteriorating and becomes squalor.

The middle manager. Will lie to his superiors, and his subordinates to feed his addiction, ambition. Neglects his family, in pursuit of his addiction. His environment, (usually his own health and family) deteriorate.

You can find this sort of person anywhere. In churches. In new age spirituality. In academia. I dont see this great divide between "us" and "them."

Besides, in the article linked to in the original post there is a bit of a misconception about the mystic vision. It is not just that those on Earth are One and connected. All that "Is" is One. (Although "one" does not truly reflect the truth) A mystic is not a "superior being" they are humans who have seen something beyond what other humans normally see. The mystic being human has to use the knowledge they have, the language they have, and the culture familiar to them to "translate" that which is seen into words. If a mystic only knows "Earth" then the "one" is limited to Earth. If a mystic understands the universe, then they will describe the "one" more broadly.

There is no "other" to infiltrate us. If there are aliens come to do us harm, they are still not separate from us in the mystic truth, but a larger manifestation of the same fractal pattern playing out on a larger scale.

If you want to change this, you need go no further than your own level of the fractal. Balance things within yourself. A change that occurs on one level of the fractal, (in oneness) should manifest on all levels. If it does not, then either the mystic vision is incorrect, or, the one who feels they are manifesting a change within is deluded.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The only things I have ever seen wrong in the many extremely dysfunctional people my ex hung with, and where much of the local crime came out, came from backgrounds of broken families due to drugs (and it wasn't the hippy stuff that grows naturally and promotes peace on earth either), but the cia stuff they market to mess with us, organized crime backgrounds (stemming from the same stuff), trauma from poverty and hardships, to merely having some learning disabilities. But these druggies saved me from an assault, one of them took the beating of his life nearly, to prevent me from being sexually assaulted, and despite their bad ass behavior, and inability to raise children, they still struggled for their honor and had a heart. So I certainly don't agree with you. Our problems seem to be induced by trauma and their own trafficking in a deliberate attempt to control and dominate us. They and us are vastly different.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
You have no idea what the trauma of any particular world leader is. Not to be rude, but it is just impossible that you do.

Some of them have families torn by domestic violence, drug and alcohol abuse, neglect, etc. too you know. Just because it happens in a beautiful house, (if it does) doesnt make it less traumatic. In fact, I could imagine that if you have all the worldly trappings of success, that it may make it more painful to feel so broken and empty inside, as you are stripped of the illusion that "winning the lottery" would make your life better. You know for a fact it will not.

And, lets not forget, many of these "evil leaders" began poor and struggling on the same streets we did. Not all of them are born wealthy.

And, I am sure some of the "druggies" you met did do some good things. Do you really believe that those in power have never had a moment of empathy and kindness for anyone just because you have never seen it?

If you want to know why they think that "they" are better than "us" and we deserve to suffer, all you have to do is ask yourself why you think "we" are better than "them." So much so that you cannot even see them as human. To me it appears like a perfect mirror.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

I get your point here, but in my defence, I am just sharing a story I read and found interesting. However, after a quick look around and some help from a very helpful fellow ATSer I have found that H. Eugene Stanley (the main scientist in the article) is quite credible. Apologies for the wikipedia reference.....

H. Eugene Stanley (born in Oklahoma City, 1941) is an American physicist and University Professor at Boston University. He has made seminal contributions to statistical physics and is one of the pioneers of interdisciplinary science. His current research focuses on understanding the anomalous behavior of liquid water, but he had made fundamental contributions to complex systems, such as quantifying correlations among the constituents of the Alzheimer brain, and quantifying fluctuations in noncoding and coding DNA sequences, interbeat intervals of the healthy and diseased heart. He is one of the founding fathers of econophysics.

I also have a few 'related links for your perousal

Scientists confirm Extra terrestrial genes in human DNA
The tale of a curiously extreme microbe
DNA FINGERPRINTS IN ORBIT

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
You have no idea what the trauma of any particular world leader is. Not to be rude, but it is just impossible that you do.

Some of them have families torn by domestic violence, drug and alcohol abuse, neglect, etc. too you know. ...

...If you want to know why they think that "they" are better than "us" and we deserve to suffer, all you have to do is ask yourself why you think "we" are better than "them." So much so that you cannot even see them as human. To me it appears like a perfect mirror.

thank you Illusions - star for compassion

I'm not on topic - exactly - but I guess if you're going to look for signs to support a theory about evil intruders - there's evidence everywhere - in all of us

I don't hear this point of view very often

it's easier to hate people if you dehumanize them

[edit on 10/11/2008 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I actually believe that some of the leaders have undergone systematic abuse such as Arizona Wilder speaks of, to make control possible. A really cruel system is in place to force the turn out of psychopaths and sociopaths, because its simply not the norm, even with the babies born into the elite families. This article is discussing the genetic tampering that allows a certain negative alien control to happen through the leaders, which I believe is very possible. In my situation, after having very interesting talks to the police, expecting them to serve the people, I found out that was never their intention and when I suggested that "oh, then you must be one of those crooked cops I've heard so much about," I literally watched them "slink" off my property, with their heads down. They did this move with so much grace. I could never duplicate it. Once I watched Arizona Wilder, I began to question all of that.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I guess when I say don't behave humanely I mean in their collective goal . Which I infer only from their actions is to destroy the Earth,I know lots of humans none of them actually want to destroy the Earth. These wealthy power traders do horrible things to the environment,on purpose they ruin farmland they pollute rivers with toxic waste that we know how to safely contain but somehow the devastation never stops. They find communities of people ,who have lived sustainably for thousands of years and with military force kick them off the land that has sustained them for eons ,because their are diamonds there or gold or whatever . They make any resources that they touch unusable by anything ever again, I not saying I know for sure if they are human or not but they don't act like it. Like when Barbra Bush said the Katrina refuges had never had as good as they did when they where living in the Houston Stadium! Really ? Living in a stadium is better than your home, where all your belongings are and where you gather with your family to celebrate holidays and where you go to unwind after work and where you make love and raise your kids ,Really ? She's all for totall devastation of tens of thousands of lives,because the bright side, is they get to live in a stadium! I guess that's why they're building so many concentration camps ,they think they're resorts,for us masses ,because to them we're no better than that. Did you see my Slave Labor in Dubai thread?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm not sure why it is assumed that any such experiments would be nefarious. The result doesn't imply the intent, as many of us should know as the fruit of our seeds of good intent don't always taste quite so good. Personally, I can imagine humans carrying out such experiments merely as a way of understanding evolutionary processes. Or perhaps even to quell certain undesirable traits. Unfortunately interference in any natural process can often have disastrous consequences.

But why should we suspect interference at all? It's been supposed long before any evidence has been available. Aside from the fact that such has been asserted by our leaders since at least the beginnings of recorded history
(Which I believe to be the real reason they sometimes act with what can only be perceived as disdain for the human race. They believe their own stories.)

I think at the heart of the issue is, what does it mean to be human? Are we naturally selfish and ego-driven? I've certainly seen such behavior in young children. That is, from the moment they are told they can't do or have something. Then begins the quest to defy that so many of us act out throughout our lives. In this sense, it certainly seems most human to know what one wants, and to attempt to get it at whatever cost. But does that mean it is our nature as a whole, or part of our nature that we haven't grown out of?

So while I agree that our leaders act all too human, most of the time; they certainly don't often act like mature beings.

edit for weirdness: Immediately after posting this my television briefly changed channels in the other room. No one in there, I'm playing music. No real point intended in mentioning this, other than I get a kick out of it when things like that happen, and perhaps someone else does too

[edit on 11-10-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I happen to believe that we've had numerous groups of ets, both negatives and positives, with us for quite some time, with different intentions for this planet. The negative side has orchestrated a lot of programming that keeps us easily divided by the leaders they have prepped for control. The others are our true parenting groups. I've read that the two main groups, which actually comprise of various others in federations, along with independents have been watched over by a third one that has placed a ban of non-involvement on earth. Both sides have more than bent those rules numerously. But that that ban is soon over. And this won't be very nice. In the end it has to do with certain cosmic peoples desire to manipulate or control us as a resource, versus those who would have us evolve as their children into the cosmos. Our leaders are puppets of the negatives, and in some cases, they and the organizations behind them are walk-ins.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I actually believe you may be correct, or at least I share a similar viewpoint. Although, I often wonder why anyone would travel millions of light years for slaves that they seem quite capable of producing anywhere. Although, it's worth mentioning, we are an amazingly resilient species on our own planet. We're also amazingly adept at living under 'controlled' circumstances. Not something that can be said for a lot of species who, under strict controls, lose appetite, cease mating, become depressed, agitated, aggressive... Then again, perhaps there is the real cause for the 'human condition' so many of us experience.

Don't mean to derail.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Aliens - aka beings from other planets - have to use different biochemistry. This alien-DNA connection has no ground at all. Scientists - the real ones, not "scholars" - say in the citation that "junk" DNA is not junk, or not all is junk. By the way, i think that they are correct, for what it is worth.But from this to go to Annunaki and ctr is a little too much. It was called "junk" DNA because its function was (and to certain part is) not understood, bases often were just repeats and it apparently held no informational regions or control regions. So someone said that it is just accumulated errors, viruses, selfish hitchhiking genes and what not. Aka junk.
Also, junk DNA exist not only in humans. I feel nausea when i try to understand how cats/dogs or other complex life forms got it, if indeed aliens were involved. Those guys have no moral boundaries! Good way to test this issue will be to take DNA from pre-historic human remains (30000 years - no annunaki then) and look at how much "junk" those guys carried already.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The universe is very populated and they have many differing confederations with a bit of a pecking order, even intergalactic. What we see as going a long ways, is more like our trips to foreign countries here, not such a big deal probably, though it could still take them weeks.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Do ot dismiss the idea of Annunaki.
Consider that every culture the world over has tales of their gods that came from the sky. MOst of them seem to have been benevolent and taught man ways to live better.
They were always described as tall, faire skinned, blue eyed and blonde or red haired.

Only the stories from the mideast put an evil twist to their sky gods.
Maybe they were from a different planet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join