It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ethics investigation finds Palin abused power

page: 1

join
share:
Ex

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
MSNBC

This was also a bipartician legislative committee that found this way.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Neat! Maybe this will be a good excuse to have her swapped with Mitt Romney. A McCain/Romney ticket would own right now.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
Neat! Maybe this will be a good excuse to have her swapped with Mitt Romney. A McCain/Romney ticket would own right now.

Perhaps, but the lib/dembs would have a field day with this.

www.boston.com...

Talk about flipflop!

Neat! Haven't heard that in a long time. Old School?

oops, forgot to say something about the OP. I could almost forgive Gov. Palin for abusing her power. But that whinney, nasel, folksy talking style of hers would never cut it in the corridors of power. She's toast. Sacrifical toast!! The attack BS blew up in the GOPs face.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by AndrewTB

Perhaps, but the lib/dembs would have a field day with this.

www.boston.com...

Talk about flipflop!

Neat! Haven't heard that in a long time. Old School?

oops, forgot to say something about the OP. I could almost forgive Gov. Palin for abusing her power. But that whinney, nasel, folksy talking style of hers would never cut it in the corridors of power. She's toast. Sacrifical toast!! The attack BS blew up in the GOPs face.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by whaaa]

No doubt, the entire media would have a field day! The think is Romney would be the equivelant of an economic mastermind. If McCain had choosen him instead of Palin I truly believe he'd be far ahead of Obama, especially with whats going on now.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The theater continues. Well, she had a good run, but I think her apologists are not quite ready to give up yet.

(PS - I support neither party)

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Gov. Palin knowingly "permitted Todd to use the governor's office and the resources of the governor's office, including access to state employees, to continue to contact subordinate state employees in an effort to find some way to get Trooper Wooten fired," Branchflower's report reads.

From Yahoo

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex

Thankyou for posting this my friend. And I promise you that this only the tip of the iceberg behind the person we call Palin. If this woman becomes VP... I tell ya, it will just be a disaster.

Just a little note, please dont refer your sources to MSNBC, the rightwingers here have personal issues with the facts. Stick to anything besides Fox news and MSNBC otherwise your not really going to convince anybody.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by southern_Guardian

I know you SOUTHERN GAURDIAN - you are from the south.

You smell the same turd I smell.

They do it every time don't they?

Break out the code words and give the good ole boys a reason to be scared.

All they need is a flag and "god bless America" at the end.

This TB flordia fellow, is more like a yank red. Clueless like the day is sticky!
Some of the yank reds pretend they have no clue of the real reasons behind GOP things.

The dixie and yank reds carry the same water and end up going behind the shed with
a pint of penzoil!

new topics

top topics

join