It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think not the seeds parable revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The four winds are the four seeds in Matt 13.

They are transfiguring apart from each other. Basic aspect apart from each other. And they imply how you should read the four key layers concerning reading the bible.

The four key aspects are:

Literal
Metaphoric
Figurative
Ideal

I recieved the truth when I notice a bulb blew out as I turned on the light, and compared it to "Matt 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,"

I recently knew three aspects, except the fouth (ideal), till it dawned on me I had an idea of changing the bulb, and how I might do it by moving in a working bulb from an area where I dont need the light. But I didnt actually do it! But do you see? I did DO IT in ideal only (in my mind) actually?

And those are the four winds and four seeds. The four seeds parable was about some seed falling four different ways.

So if you get an idea, and in ideal carry through with it, that means it isnt concerning something literal, metephorical, or figurative.

Any questions yet?

The funny thing about the literal aspect is who is to say that the literal aspect, concerning the things you think are yet to happen, is not in writting (literal) aspect? If literal can mean something come in writing as it's literal, then every thing you read already is the literal happened and is also literally happening each time you read the bible books again. Though I'm not to say that literally cant be more than one way since dealing with truth entire which I'd think make the literal apply in every way it is defined. As in the thing yet to happen may happen literally outside the writing literal aspect.

"but my words shall not pass away."

Or rather:

"but, my words, shall not pass away."

'Pass away' = 'succeed away' as well as 'go beyond'.

So the words imply in context the literal words shall not go beyond, as in, not come outside the written. But also the words imply in context the literal words shall not succeed 'away' ('beyond'), as in, what is beyond the written words is coming literally outside the them and/or literally is coming outside being just the written words, and wont be stopped because it will happen.

Any questions? Any thoughts?

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The whole but, which is the "my words", is just how it is because ppl say, "But it means this.", while another say, "But it means that." Or, some say, "But it is implying this only.", while others say, "But it is implying all that and a bag of chips with the dip". I say the "my words" imply the whole entire "but" when dealing with transfiguring apart the truth. If Jesus transfigured apart up high on a mountian, and then turned back, then so does that imply his words are put to transfigure apart, by the reader, and are the reader is to compare them back in forth with the four seed aspects in comparing them with things happening outside the "written" words.

Anyone else see eye to eye with "but"? Even the hypothetical is covered in the ideal aspect. Since an "if" implies the ideal. You may even write the hypothetical on paper so that it is in two aspects then: the ideal and the literal (written word sense).

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The thing about the seeds is you do understand they had to fall through the winds or the winds blew them into a fall. The winds should have swaying power, concerning where the seeds fall. If they fell, then it means they are not thrown nor placed by anyone or not by anything on purpose. Lets say if they did got placed... then the words implyings would be read for in any orderly fashion, but placement is not the case. So there is no order in which you are to read any layer apart from any other layers.

So a choked seed is the ideal/literal. It is seen through ideally, actually, but not seen through literally, actually, yet. It may or may not get to be literal. The seed fell on good ground can imply the ideal is seen through and the literal is seen through and the metaphoric is seen through and the figurative is seen through. Think about the: "and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold".

^^It brough forth fruit period is a 1st way. And a some hundredfold a 2nd way, and a some sixtyfold a 3rd way, and a some thirtyfold a 4th way. That's four aspects which can whole or be mixed some.

join