It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lots Of Activity In My Skies Today (10/10/08)-What About Your Skies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I was leaving work at 5 this afternoon, like usual, I look at the sky on the drive home. I noticed a couple of jets, and lots of trails in the sky.

Anyway, I got home, and noticed what looked like a grid in the sky above my home. I had to go outside and gawk, and of course, I took some pictures because the whole sky was covered in lines. What was really odd, was as soon as one jet had passed and crossed an existing sky trail, here comes another one, running almost parallel!

I think this was a lot of activity, and was wondering if this has anything to do with military exercises, or the financial crisis, or what the deal is. I live in Louisville, KY. Has anyone else noticed a lot of activity in their skies?

Here are the pictures of my sky this evening.

Any thoughts? Anyone else see anything like this today? Any reason there might be so much activity in the skies right now?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I just posted on another thread that here in Texas yesterday we had HUGE x's in the sky for about the first time in a month ...a month ago they were doing it steadily then stopped ..but now they are back ..and I guess what better time to get everyones immune systems broken down right on time for FLU season .

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Just strange cloud formations, and plane contrails caused by ice crystals forming in the atmosphere. Nothing unusual there.

More planes in the sky maybe military exercises. This doesn't mean a war will happen tomorrow, it's just a reaction to Russia flying planes into our airspace like they did during the cold war. There's always a chance of war during times of military training escalation, but no need to be paranoid about it. I do think Iran will be bombed soon though, befotr Bush leaves office.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Don't worry today is my birthday so all of my friends are flying in
This definitely adds to some of the recent events. Can anyone tell if the planes are commercial? private? definitely strange.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I live between to major flight paths.One from the northeast toward Atlanta.The other is from Chicago toward Dallas.I see flights to and fro on those paths all the time.Today however there were several smaller jets taking a north western path,almost directly in the middle of the other flight paths.I've not seen jets take that path since before the first gulf war.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Hey I'm in east Tn and this morning they were flying and chemtrailing like crazy. It usually occurs on thursday around noon. This morning there were more than a few chemtrails north to south that lasted a long time. One large X but mostly parallel lines across the break of dawn. very early and very strange. Also so a unusual satellite that flew lower than most and curved towards the moon around nine o'clock eastern, it went up and out faster than it came across.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Thanks for the responses. Today, right now, my sky is solid blue, and it is about 80 degrees here. I don't know what flight paths are, how do find that kind of information out?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hello. I am by bases. They train alot. Which I appreciate. I expect them to train alot so all their wives and kids have a better chance of having them home.

I did have a commercial airliner major change though.

I've been here 8 years in my neighborhood, and other than private cessna's and the occassionl helicoptor, things were totally quiet.

Until now-- *somebody's* decided to move their busy skyway right over our home-so now, it's all night long activity. Probably something to do with the new airline transits further up north that no one in the community argued about.

I'm either A. Falling asleep peacefully to the sound of intermittant afterburners-or brakes: I don't know the term: I dont have a phd in flight craft.

Or B: Wondering which commercial plane is going to decend into where I live.

And C: Annoyed with the change. A commercial flight path? You've got to be kidding me.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hey there...Just ran across this blog and wanted to add my two cents. I have been noticing tons of air activity in my area. I live in rural texas near a huge water source and alot of open land. Not sure what if any that has to do with anything but I just wanted to throw that out there. For about two months now I guess, I have been seeing what I believe to be commercial airliners flying very low over the town during night hours. During the day for the past 6 months, maybe, there have been several helicopters(black) flying over head. Then recently I start noticing these huge X's in the sky. People call me paranoid, call me what you will but things are going on and I would like to gain as much knowledge as I can. Does this sound familiar? Any info as to what might be going on? Also, has anyone else noticed all the showcasing of hitler and the nazi references going on? Even in my childrens english class they are talking about the holocaust. Its not an aniversary of nazi war is it or am I just forgeting my history? Anyhow, these are my thoughts.

new topics

top topics

join