It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trash Talking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Has anyone else seen the ads that the Bush administration has put out attacking John Kerry? Come on, these have the quality of local election commercials. Are there also commercials by John Kerry attacking Bush? This type of thing shouldn't be allowed in teh presidential election. Wait for the debates to criticize your opponent.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I haven't seen any on the TV. Does anyone have links to where we could perhaps download them, or descriptions?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
oh sure like kerry hasn't criticized bush, and he's to do nothing?
please.
let them both fight it out, your point is moot.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
My point is not being able to criticize. My point is that these commercials are just cheap shots with poor production values that cheapen the election process.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by meddled
My point is not being able to criticize. My point is that these commercials are just cheap shots with poor production values that cheapen the election process.

I agree...I think we should be able to see the candidates stand on the issues and not at how much they can discredit their opponent.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

My point is that these commercials are just cheap shots with poor production values that cheapen the election process.

I don't know if you are thinking of the same commercials as I am, but if you are you would realize they are not cheapshots. The thing with Kerry is he takes whatever stance he thinks will give him more votes, then will switch sides if he thinks that would be better. The commercials illustrate that. So I don't think it's a bunch of cheapshots - it's showing how much of a slime ball this guy is, and how he never takes and keeps a stance on anything.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Has anyone else seen the ads that the Bush administration has put out attacking John Kerry? Come on, these have the quality of local election commercials. Are there also commercials by John Kerry attacking Bush? This type of thing shouldn't be allowed in teh presidential election. Wait for the debates to criticize your opponent.

Ok, well the race is already on for the white house apparantley why shoudn't they be slitting eachothers throats verbally. Kerry is a flip flopper, a pretend to be irish dude who is actually jewish, he married the heinz woman, but yet criticizes the rich people. Kerry has advertisments attacking Bush and vice versa. Just think it would of been a hell of a lot different back int he day where they would have killed eachothers right hand man.

You know what, let them attack each other, it looks good on them. They are both hypocrits, they are both evil, they both suck, and I hope both of them end up sucking eachothers dicks.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
They should lock in a cage and let them fight it out, or at least have them to real world style stunts to prove who is more worthy. Politicions crack me up.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
They don't crack me up at all. If anything the whole situation saddens me.

I am almost forced to vote for Bush because no one else is even remotely near my views.

I don't WANT to vote for Bush but there is no better options. All the options suck and that is a sad situation.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Oh whats wrong with a little mudslinging and character assassination...why does everyone want to water down the world till its all warm and fuzzy? I'm so sick of these politicians trying to be all friendly, don't call the other guy your "distinguished colleague" when what you really mean is that arrogant lying sh** that i'm running against. What is with this conservative streak that is flowing through the country all the sudden?? A one second glance of a half covered nipple and all the sudden everyone is going soft. I say lets have the candidates drop their pants and break out the rulers if it helps people make up their mind! You people are killing me- no bad language, no nudity, no howard stern types, no criticizing your opponent, all this what about the children BS. I thought this was a free country, with a free press, and a country that embraces free expression- Let these guys battle it out gladiator style and be real for once

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I saw one commercial. No, I saw nothing about it that was a cheap shot, content wise it was okay. But as you noted, it seemed like a local-manufacture. I hope we have better to look forward to.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Descendant
What is with this conservative streak that is flowing through the country all the sudden??

I think you have it backwards. It's the liberal Kerry camp that is crying "cheap tricks". Not to worry, tho...I'm confident that the democrats will answer back soon enough with their own version of the truth.

john

new topics

top topics

join