It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hypocrisy In "Guilty By Association"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Obama admitted yesterday he knew about his past but assumed the guy was rehabilitated. All people are asking is for Obama to tell everything at once instead of piece by piece. He very well may not have anything to hide but his unwillingness to answer directly leaves many to think otherwise. Why didn't he say he knew about this guy past a long time ago instead of saying he lives in the neighborhood?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewTB

ANDREW

Please tell me what punishment or action should be taken?

Do we need to do more than just being informed on this issue?

SO the cat is out of the bag - NOW WHAT Andrew?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Aramdy Alhamdy

I am glad it is a motivator for Obama fans. Louis Farrakhan and his followers seem to think so also. Such a brillant ploy by Farrakhan. The only problem with your post is that Farrakhan isn't anti-Obama. Guess you better ask Farrakhan if this a substitute for the N word.

www.youtube.com...

edited for wrong link

[edit on 11-10-2008 by jam321]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
[

Obama cant push the story because McCain has admitted to it in the past. Hes also been quoted as saying it was an embarrassment to his career.

Obama took a very different route, a route of deceit and lack of communication.

Wow, so if Obama brings it up, he is guilty of hypocrisy, if he does not bring it up, he is guilty of having no dirt to throw. I do not understand what defense this si, it was what in the beginning of McCain's CURRENT presidential campaign. So the beginning of his campaign is a regrettable embarassing time of his past?

BTW, why is it when I mention McCain, or Palin, the response is an attack on Obama. I would think if either one was admirable, you would be able to say that without attacking the other side.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Obama admitted yesterday he knew about his past but assumed the guy was rehabilitated. All people are asking is for Obama to tell everything at once instead of piece by piece. He very well may not have anything to hide but his unwillingness to answer directly leaves many to think otherwise. Why didn't he say he knew about this guy past a long time ago instead of saying he lives in the neighborhood?

There are two sides to this -

OBAMA probably understands the political ammunition
that resides in AYER'S.

However would Obama going on TV to discuss this resolve anything?

Would that repair his perceived judgment or invite further attacks?

What would fix this for people... Is it worth the effort even?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I think if either person has had shady dealings or characters in their past they owe the voters a reason. Have many not criticized Bush for the shady people he has had in his administration? Would you rather know about their judgment before an election or after they have been elected? Just like the issues, put it on the line and let the voters decide how much merit to give to it.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I am glad it is a motivator for Obama fans. Louis Farrakhan and his followers seem to think so also. Such a brillant ploy by Farrakhan. The only problem with your post is that Farrakhan isn't anti-Obama. Guess you better ask Farrakhan if this a substitute for the N word.

www.youtube.com...

edited for wrong link

I don't have to ask anyone - it is the lingo here... The ruff up young reds use it all the time.

"Shinning dark chosen one."

"Coal stained chosen one."

You seem to assume that people are to stupid to understand the joke and the vitriol behind it.

IT is clever to give a self made man an ELITISTS tag and an EXTRAVAGANT piss name.

ITs a good way to detract from the fact that he represents a good example of the hard work and responsibility the is the idea behind the American dream.

A Piss pot family on stamps who makes something of himself. The same story
without a name or face would be applauded.

Don't think the stuff that isn't said fools me, down here we know what BOY means.

This whole campaign is "BOY!"

And Chosen one - say it here in the dark parts... You'll be growing a tree out of you on the side of some hill.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I think if either person has had shady dealings or characters in their past they owe the voters a reason. Have many not criticized Bush for the shady people he has had in his administration? Would you rather know about their judgment before an election or after they have been elected? Just like the issues, put it on the line and let the voters decide how much merit to give to it.

Certainly before,,, but you don't seem to get the red code.

My county had brother against brother - the issue itself is fair - but the unspoken
is pure dixie.

The issue is out there, people are making up their minds... Good for em.

Once again you might be a yank so you might not ever understand.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Aramdy Alhamdy]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

First i ain't a yank. Damn Texan and Proud of it. Born a Texan and will die a Texan. So next time ask before you call a Texan a yank. And since I don't hang around racist folks I really don't know what people refer to Obama as. The chosen one I talk about has nothing to do with race. The chosen one I talk about is someone who is so perfect that his fart doesn't even stink. Many of you Obama guys come up here and defend him on every little thing but condemn his opponent for doing the same damn thing.Obama will bait, smear, and deny like the best of politicians and his issues or plans are a bunch of BS just like the best of politicians. As far as racist folks, I am sure they talk bad about him and won't vote for him. But that doesn't reflect the polls. If this was a racist thing Obama would have never made it to the general election.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

First i ain't a yank. Damn Texan and Proud of it. Born a Texan and will die a Texan. So next time ask before you call a Texan a yank. And since I don't hang around racist folks I really don't know what people refer to Obama as. The chosen one I talk about has nothing to do with race. The chosen one I talk about is someone who is so perfect that his fart doesn't even stink. Many of you Obama guys come up here and defend him on every little thing but condemn his opponent for doing the same damn thing.Obama will bait, smear, and deny like the best of politicians and his issues or plans are a bunch of BS just like the best of politicians. As far as racist folks, I am sure they talk bad about him and won't vote for him. But that doesn't reflect the polls. If this was a racist thing Obama would have never made it to the general election.

IF I had my way I would not have been born in this god forsaken beautiful place with backwards people.

I am just telling you the term has been taken by the good ole boys here.

I ain;t defending OBAMA, but I am speaking out against the code lingo, key word
BS that comes along every four years.

Good christian folks who are so backwards they would vote to get shot in the face and smile on the way.

BUSH made promises to WV and did the exact opposite if what he said.
Mccain has made the same talk, but he smells just like BUSH.

Obama ain't promised nothing to WV, I don't know if he has even been here.

ALL I know is that I read and read...

I have read the names of Obamas second grade teacher and his high school b ball team. I have read all the negative stuff in triplicate to roxy and back...

I smell the good ole boys and their hoarding yank friends all over this stuff.
JOHN KERRY was FRENCH... CLINTON was a secret communist.

This is the same book with a different cover... It ain't about the issue staring you in the face, its about cutting a man off at his knees and pumping his virtue behind the shed.

Maybe texas has come along way - Otherwise you would know just what it is.

A duck is a duck

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join