It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil's president says must have say in new financial order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Brazil's president says must have say in new financial order

www.newsday.com

Brazil and other developing countries "need to learn from this crisis to construct a new world economic order," President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva said in a speech to Brazilian and American trade investment forum attended by U.S. Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This will go along with Sarkozy's new world economic order nicely dont you think.
I think they plan on having a sufficient global problem as to prepare for a global solution if you know what I mean.

looks like we might bypass the "Amero"

I think we will be inundated with similar stories so when they say the world needs a new system we will think it sounds just peachy.

www.newsday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Wow. I can't believe how fast all this is happening. To be honest I really haven't thought much about how all of this would affect Central and South America. Most of the news reports that I hear all seem to be about the US, Europe and occasionally Canada.

I wonder if any of the leadership in Brazil would have any inkling of the more nefarious implications of why the world's financial institutions are crumbling so quickly.

Strange times are these. Very strange times.

join