It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Patriotism Terrifies me!!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
reply to post by MorningStar8741

oh sorry, my mistake.

dooper sent those answers to me via u2u. Very concise, his own work too.

I recommended he not show it to you. That is why he hasn't answered you.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oh that is too funny. You cannot answer those two simple questions because why again?

So, I can gather from this that you most certainly do not have one and you most certainly have no idea how it would defeat and oncoming military force. Otherwise you would not need someone else to U2U the answer and then keep it secret based on what they told you. So just to be clear, you do not have one and you have no idea how it would defeat a military force and Dooper cannot answer it in a public forum and that is why he has wasted so many posts playing dumb instead of telling us that he just simply cannot say. Please tell me where I missed anything.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Let me try it this way.

Does anyone on this board have one of these weapons?

Can anyone here explain how it is the perfect device to thwart off any and all invading threats no matter how great or by which medium?

Can anyone tell me how patriotic it is to fight for the right to bear arms and then denounce it as not a need but a hobby and then claim to have a weapon that apparently is of mass destruction since it can counter any and all attacks?

That kind of weapon in the hands of a citizen seems an awful like like a terror threat to me.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

That kind of weapon in the hands of a citizen seems an awful like like a terror threat to me.

Your arsenal "seems an awful like like a terror threat to me."

Who do you think Homeland Security would rather investigate;- dooper and his research, or you and your arsenal?

[edit on 23-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Over the last few years, I've breeding cows. I've now got a stirk that is going to be very useful when the SHTF: it's a magic cow.

Now before anyone scoffs, I've shown my young cow to another cattle farmer who likes the look of it, but doesn't really want to go into the magic side of it. I've also shown it to a couple of ritual magicians I know that are gob-smacked at what I've achieved and it corresponds with some of their own experiments and practises. This magic cow is something truly something to behold.

The best part of this is that anyone really could be making their own magic cow, because it is possible. However, don't think I'm going to help anyone too lazy to do their own research and their own rituals. If you want this, you're going to have to find it yourself. I'm no magic cow teacher.

I'm even going to say too much about my magic cow either, certainly not it's capabilities nor where I'm keeping it. There's people - the government, the military, rival magician-farmers and Obama-hating Republicans desperate to make a political point out of dead animal - that would love to get their hands on my magical cow, and you know what? That's not going to happen.

Can anyone actually tell me what's wrong with this post?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Not all Republicans would invest in a magic cow. Only half.

Although it does have Naval Warfare potential:

Can it stay airborne for extended periods of time?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Merriman Weir

Not all Republicans would invest in a magic cow. Only half.

Although it does have Naval Warfare potential:

Can it stay airborne for extended periods of time?

Do the research yourself, lazy poster! I'm no magic cow teacher.

The information is out there.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Your arsenal "seems an awful like like a terror threat to me."

Who do you think Homeland Security would rather investigate;- dooper and his research, or you and your arsenal?

So you reveal to us that he does not have such a device. It is all theorhetical as has been claimed. Thank you for clearing that up since apparently dooper could not answer whether or not he had one and I believe asked you not to reveal whether or not he had one. Thanks for that.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Do the research yourself, lazy poster! I'm no magic cow teacher.

The information is out there.

ROFLMAO!
My sincerest appologies to the OP for both going off topic and encouraging off topic discussion but this line right here makes this entire thread worth reading through.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Let me see if I have it clear now. According to dooper and TT, the most patriotic thing there is, is the desire to worry about keeping the right to bear arms. Now, pages and pages may be spent trying to defend that right, but no real reason is ever going to be given as to why they really need it in the face of the actual threats that would be faced in the modern world. So after realizing that guns would do NOTHING in the face of a tyrannical government with access to weapons you can only dream of, not the least of which, just tear gas will get most of the guns out of your hands. How many of you have your gas masks and endless supplies of oxygen ready? Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyway...so when it is realized that the right to bear arms is just a red herring to keep you distracted since there is nothing you can do against them with just guns, it is then explained that there is a weapon the can defeat ANYTHING, so guns do not really matter anyway. Ok, so why have guns? Desire, not need. So the same people that spent pages explaining why they NEED the right to bear arms, then say they do not need it, just want it, because they have Marvin the Martian's gun at the ready. Yet in reality, it turns out that no-one has one of these devices either so..... let me sum up.

You do not need the right to bear arms, you just want to bear arms. Your words.
You do not need to worry about it because you have a weapon that will defeat anything.
The problem is, nobody can explain how it will defeat ANYTHING and nobody actually has one.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

People like you would be put out in the street and shunned by the village in some countries but here in America, this crap not only makes sense, it gets encouraged.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I'm not American.

I don't have a gun.

You assume too much.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I'm not American.

I don't have a gun.

You assume too much.

Please tell me exactly what I got wrong. I summed up the key points you and Dooper have collectively made. Please show me where I insisted you were an American gun owner? I am going off of the crazy stuff you are saying about the super weapon and what dooper has said about needing to have guns. Again, please show me where I said you were American or a gun owner.

p.s. do not do your usual and take words out of context that clearly do not say what you wish they did and pretend that makes your point. I am sorry your imaginary gun does not exsist and that you screwed up by telling us Dooper does not have one, but that is no reason to just get mad and lie.

[edit on 10/23/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

"I am sorry your imaginary gun does not exsist and that you screwed up by telling us Dooper does not have one"

*Who's are "imaginary gun" you referencing? -I think you are confused

", but that is no reason to just get mad and lie."

*Lying about what?

Or is this just another accusation without a quote to substantiate it?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

Just like I thought. You took that totally out of context because you know that I was referring to your imaginary weapon and it had nothing to do with you owning an actual gun. Thanks again for proving what a greay psychic I am.

p.s. lying about me calling you american or claiming you had a gun.

do you really not see the paradox in claiming to be so much smarter than everyone one minute and then playing soooo stupid the next. Either you are as smart as you say and you have no need to ask such stupid questions or you have not understood one thing you ever read on your own.

[edit on 10/23/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I'm not dooper.

I don't know about scalar weaponry.

You should be asking dooper the questions you have been asking me over the past 2 pages.

*I have listed them below for dooper's enjoyment. We all need a laugh. ( He might even oblige you with an answer if he thinks it's worth his time to bother with you.)

"It still sounds to me like a weapon that you do not actually have yet do you?"

"Even if you did, please explain how that is going to protect you from anything and everything, including an invading millitary force no matter how they come at you?"

"So the only people that have real knowledge of this device are you two and pseudoscientists and cranks?"

"I could care less. Got one? "

"DO YOU HAVE ONE?"

"you cannot answer those two simple questions because why again?"

"Does anyone on this board have one of these weapons?"

I say you pick one question and then re-ask it when he is online - or send it via u2u. It is off-topic, and doesn't belong in this thread which has already strayed too far from the OP.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Blunt message time.

Stop bickering and discuss the topic.

If you can't do that, don't post.

Both of you should know better by now.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
One more time.

The topic of this thread is "American Patriotism Terrifies me" and not "Lets take potshots at each other."

Off-topic posts will be removed.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Bear with me mods, this is on topic...

I think that protecting the 2nd ammendment is patriotic.. just as patriotic as protecting and defending the 1st... or the right to vote, or (pick your favorite)......

whether or not you believe the right to bear arms is for "real" protection from the government, or just self protection. should not really matter...

What matters is, it is in the USA's bill of rights... just as the others are..and if we ever let one be whittled away by the government the rest will eventually be gone also..(just as they are doing now)

So yes defending the right to bear arms is patriotic.. now if we could get the same Zeal going for some of the other "rights" that the government is quietly "infringing" on we could possibly get this country back on track..

Also I have stated way early in this thread that being "Patriotic" in the US does not necesarily mean you have to own a gun.. But I would like to think that you would not allow the 2nd ammendment (or any others) be tossed aside "willy nilly"..

So in brief, I think that part of being Patriotic is guarding your rights against those that want to take them away from you, be they "foreign or domestic"

[edit on 23-10-2008 by SideWynder]

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join