It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Patriotism Terrifies me!!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

That is all good and fine but it flies on the face of the argument that you spent so many pages making. You spent all that time tryng to convince us that you need your right to bear arms. That it is the most important inalienable right there is. Now, it is just something to desire like women of ill repute? So, what that boils down to is that you do not NEED your gun, you want it. So, the argument you spent so many pages making is now just an aside because you make no sense?

How are you coming on the super-weapon?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by E-ville

If your response was to me, comparing my patriotism and Hitler, you may wish to do your homework before you start throwing around reckless comparisons.

The first thing Hitler did was to ban private ownership of guns. This was to ensure his power would not be threatened.

Stalin was of like mind. No private ownership of firearms.

Break out a book now and then. You'll be surprised that there is actually things out there that you don't know.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

I never, ever stated my need for my right to firearms. I already have that.

So, I have a right, I exercise that right, I enjoy that right, and whether or not I need my weapons is none of your business.

You have no argument here, only a personal paranoia, and I don't pay much attention to folks like you. Much too irrationals, and just plain weird. I picture myself replying to someone who sleeps in an aluminum foil hat, streamers hanging bits of crystal around your bed, and has a daily coffee and herbal five-gallon enema.

How's it going on the super weapon? You mean our directional scalar generator? That's none of your affair. Just be happy for me that my friends and family when we use the inverse, we don't get sick. And when injured, they don't suffer.

The first time I used it on my granddaughter, she came over with such congestion, coughing, runny nose and eyes, and just miserable. I was supposed to baby sit. She wouldn't move. One nine-minute exposure and two hours later, no snot, no flu, no congestion, no cough, and she was running around like normal. When my daughter returned, she was stunned. So, that part is going quite well. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

You have no argument here, only a personal paranoia, and I don't pay much attention to folks like you. Much too irrationals, and just plain weird. I picture myself replying to someone who sleeps in an aluminum foil hat, streamers hanging bits of crystal around your bed, and has a daily coffee and herbal five-gallon enema.

That's funny, I picture you lying under your cammo bedsheets, stroking your browning or whatever 'piece' you're packing surrounded by bottles of your own urine incase the 's*it hits the fan'

With respect to your fictional superweapon, oh yeah, which also works as a magic healing device (too much star trek there I think) you previously admitted that its still in the testing phase...a little dangerous to be using on your granddaughter is it not?

Where is the literature I asked for regarding this research?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebudweiserstuntman

You should read posts before asking questions that have already been answered. These mutually connected projects have been a work in progress for several years, and hundreds of thousands of dollars. Bet you've never held a "perfect" electret in your hand either, have you? And don't tell me it doesn't exist. It exists.

Literature? You've got the background in science - or do you? I'm not your teacher. I'm not doing your research for you. If you're too lazy to do your own research and then pony up for your own development, then I'm certainly not giving you a free ride! You're the same type of scientists that stated over and again that Ovshinsky's amorphous semiconductor was physically impossible. Said he was crazy! Well, so much for the experts! Nobel Prize winners now beg audience.

You guys know so much that simply isn't true, will argue until the sun goes down, and later, much later, jump on the wagon and yell, "I knew it the whole time."

All the literature that you may need to get started is out there if you know where to look. On our devices? No. Our stuff is our stuff.

We don't really give a fuzzy rat's *** if no one ever knows. It's only important that we know. We invested, we benefit.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Anything I've read on scalar electromagnetism states either that it's a pseudoscience or it's written by some crank.

I am asking for you to help point me in the direction of a credible source where I can read and decide for myself. You seem so enthusiastic about it, why so guarded about further educating people?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Question: "You seem so enthusiastic about it, why so guarded about further educating people?"

Answer: "Anything I've read on scalar electromagnetism states either that it's a pseudoscience or it's written by some crank. "

You answered your own question.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

I'm merely asking to be referred to a peer reviewed paper because I can't find anything credible from what I've researched. He's done testing, made a prototype etc so he must know where I can find reliable info.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It is amazing that only one state waslistd and that state was Texas, or is that the only southern state they know. Yes Bush has done some dumb things in office. Yes the next one will to. As far as gun owners scaring me, they don't. What does scare me though is when a man stands and says he wants to take away a right that was given to me because of idiots and now he is saying that I cannot protect myslf and my family. What is wrong with our country. Oh yeah I forgot, we have to many people in it that also don't blieve in the first ammendment to. Do you know what that one says.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
First, you'll note that Maxwell's equations as taught in physics, are not Maxwell's equations.

Read the works of Nobel prize winners Lee and Yang, Wu's work of 1957, and Whitaker. The works of D. Jou. In 1972, the Russians gave an interesting briefing at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.

Check out the works of Kaznacheyev, Becker, Popp, Sewell, Sachs and Evans.

Pseudoscience? Yes, I would imagine some would say that. That's the problem when you only have half the physics book. Too damned blind to look beyond what they have learned by rote. And they won't even read their own scientific papers! Our physicists have found things our EM engineers never heard of. Our physicists ignore their own discoveries, electing to give the same wheels another spin.

When I had the Perfect Electret in my hand, I called a friend who is a brilliant physicist and asked if he'd like to see it. (He works for the DOD) "No, I'm really not engaged in that particular arena."

How would you like to have your Ph.D, have been published in numerous peer publications, have taught all your life, and then comes along someone who can trash all your life's work? And prove it.

I'll say it again. Life is a function of biophysics. Life is EM energy. You can fix it, or you can end it. Using EM energy. At very great distances, with very little power.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thebudweiserstuntman..

"My original post illustrated the similarities between Patriotism and Nationalism and how, to me, I can see some similarities with pre world War II Germany."

I understand your point here, The two are very similar, And I also have a tendancy to refer to being patriotic as having a love for ones "nation" and other times as a love for ones "country"(not the whole definition just the pertanent part for this explanation)

However, there is a difference, sometimes it is very subtle in how it is expressed in written word.. IE exchanging "country" for "nation"...

You not being from the USA, have a different perspective of Patriotism, and American patriotism specifically.. IE you are not immersed in "American culture" 24/7.. 365 days/year since the day you were born..

So therfore you are able to step "outside" and give a viewpoint that most of "us Americans" are unable to see, as we are "too close" to the subject..

Now that being said, I would ask that you also don't judge "american Patriotism" just by what you see in the media or what you experience online.. It is something that is actually personal, although it is shared by a "people" it does mean different things to different people, IE ask ten people get ten differing answers..

But usually the "binding" factor is that "American Patriots" want to be here, and do something to make this country better, for us and posterity..
now, we will differ on how to do it, but that is the jist of it in my opinion..

Also most "American Patriots" do not have a blind or total love for the government, it is the "people" that make this country, at least that is the belief..

Alas, you seem to be correct that alot of people are confusing Nationalism with Patriotism....

But you also have to understand how LARGE the USA is, most of us never leave the States, so yes our "world view" is limited, But I also think that it speaks volumes that a person could spend thier whole life in this country and be happy never to have gone to any other country..

You (as a world traveler) may find that sad and closed minded, but I think it just says that this country offers sooooo much... sorry for the long post hopefully you don't get bored reading it..

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

It still sounds to me like a weapon that you do not actually have yet do you? Even if you did, please explain how that is going to protect you from anything and everything, including an invading millitary force no matter how they come at you? I am very confused because you speak of it as if it is some real thing you have that answers all problems when the reality of what you have said is that it is a theorhetical device that you do not have but you somehow feel that your knowledge of it is good enough so that you are protected against body armor, teams of assault weapons, armored men and vehicles, gas attacks, bio and chemical weapons. Am I close yet?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist

Question: "You seem so enthusiastic about it, why so guarded about further educating people?"

Answer: "Anything I've read on scalar electromagnetism states either that it's a pseudoscience or it's written by some crank. "

You answered your own question.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

Oh, I see. So the only people that have real knowledge of this device are you two and pseudoscientists and cranks? It seems to me that this response is admitting that there will be no credible info on this because there is none to be found.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Just because you can't find the literature doesn't mean it isn't right there to discover. You're just too lazy to look, and too ignorant to know where to start. And no, you won't find your answers on Wiki. Too bad, huh?

Those pseudo scientists you speak of, many have Nobel Prizes to show for their efforts, and while you have to do a bit of digging, it's all right there if you want it. Go ahead, slick. You're so smart!

I'm not your teacher, I'm not your research assistant, and probably not your daddy. I couldn't have offspring so ignorant!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

First of all, I did not call them pseudo scientists. Someone else did and then TruthTellist confirmed it. I never said it.

Second of all, I never asked you for any research on it. I asked if you had one.

Your angry ranting about how it is all there but hard to find and maybe even impossible but it does it exsist and blah blah blah....

I could care less. Got one?

Other than that, I am done. You admitted that you do not need the right to bear arms, you just like it. Now you go off about some device that will save you from everything and yet you cannot answer

-if you have one

-how it would protect you from a full millitary force

You have ranted and yelled in my direction about things that I never said or asked for though so nice going dodging my questions and venting to me your frustrations over other people.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Yes! I do not need the right to bear arms! I already have that right! Why would I need something I already have?

The capabilities? Of which one? How in hell would I know the capabilities? We learn something new every week.

I'm done with this. It's like explaining quaternions to a chimp. It's tiring to me and distracts the chimp.

Please. I beg you. Put me on your ignore list. You can't read, you can't comprehend, and you can't research on your own to verify or disprove anything I say. Give us both a break.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I cant read? Seriously? I asked the same questions 3 times now.

DO YOU HAVE ONE?

HOW WILL IT DEFEAT AND ONCOMING MILITARY FORCE?

That is all I asked over and over again. Now you keep ranting about how I do not understand it and how you have no idea why you argued for a right you now say you do not need to argue for because you have even after you spent pages saying you need before posting that you do not need it, you just like it.

I can read just fine. I can read you contradict yourself. I can read you spend pages upon pages to do it.

Mostly though, what I can read is that I have asked two very simple questions several times and you have not only failed to answer them, you are failing to even acknowledge them.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

"Mostly though, what I can read is that I have asked two very simple questions several times and you have not only failed to answer them, you are failing to even acknowledge them."

1)Could you please post the two questions for us to see? (your previous post had 4 questions - none relevant to the thread)

You keep saying "you didn't answer my questions"...

2)... Is that just for effect?

3)Or did you expect you could attack dooper and still expect him to answer your questions?

Are you going to answer my questions or will it be ignorance?

* I have numbered them for you.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

I am not sure how you missed them. No matter how many other questions end up in my posts. These two have remained the same over and over. They have also remained unanswered.

-if you have one

-how it would protect you from a full millitary force

can you see them now?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

oh sorry, my mistake.

dooper sent those answers to me via u2u. Very concise, his own work too.

I recommended he not show it to you. That is why he hasn't answered you.

He has accumulated an amazing archive of scalar-related materials and is probably the most informed person on ATS in regards to the subject.

You shouldn't drive him away with your inanities. I'm sure he would have shared his work with you if you hadn't been so hostile towards him.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join