It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Caller ID 0000000000

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So long as the sound on the other end isn't the sound of me dying. LOL What was the name of that movie again where the cell phone would ring and then they heard themselves screaming as they were dying and then they did die that way. Was a neat idea for a movie too.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BindareDundat

One Missed Call.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I sometimes get 1-000-000-0000 and sometimes when I answer the person hangs up and other times it turns out to be people asking who and how i'm going to vote.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
HAVE SEEN THAT NUMEROUS TIMEZ ITZ USUALLY LOCAL NEWZ PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by BindareDundat

One Missed Call.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

I downloaded that ringtone for my phone.

Wife hates me for it, lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It's a privacy screen...mostly telemarketers use them, its nothing to really be worried about. I normally just pick up the phone, tell them they're caller number 5, and hang up the phone.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
C'mon folks, if you don't know, there are many, many ways to make calls and send your choice of originating caller id numbers.........

link   
reply to post by Shugo

Caller number 5. I like that one.

One time a telemarketer called I just said one moment please then put the phone down on the counter while they waited and then I just walked away. About an hour later I went back to hang up the phone.

I actually received a different telemarketer call lastnight. As soon as I answered the phone, a ship's whistle blew in the background (quite loud too I had to hold the phone away from my ear) then a voice came on saying something about the captain. I just hung up immediately and then laughed. What lengths these types will try to get to you. LOL

link   
I knew someone before that didn't want a record of the phone calls he would make, so he said ( on cell phones only) you could take the battery out and put it in the freezer for I think it was 3 hours, and you put it back in . You could make calls for about an hour and there will be no record of the numbers . I saw one of the phone bills and there were sections of several 00000000000000. The phone company had no record either. It works!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Its a telemarketing automated dialler, sometimes it happens, and when you pick up no-one is there. dont worry it's just a machine.

<< 1   >>

join