It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin exposed!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I am astounded, they are actually complaining that the photo is how she looks in real life, "How dare they show a real photo of a real person, wat kind of a world do we live in!" In the fact that little douche on the right practically calls her boss ugly "it shows her wrinkles, it shows her lip hair...." way to go, do you say that to her face? If Sarah Palin is comfortable with herself, who the f cares?

She's such a PR whore the one on the right "This is slap in the face, any woman would know that..." The Republicans are doing this to pander to the female voters, that's the only reason Palin was given the VP role anyway. Once Hillary was out, they thought the could grab some of the female voters who would've voted for Hillary but now don't have the chance, that's the whole reason Palin was plucked from obscurity, that's why every other sentence has hockey mom in it, and why this crap is being aired. That's all this is, trying to get to the females voters "Don't let the liberal media put you down, girl power!". Give me a break.

Are we actually advocating that we should not see photos of people as they really are? My God, the US has sunk to such a low when this kind of crap gets aired. It's embarassing, and perpetuates the myth to the rest of the world that the US is all about looks and not substance. Thanks for playing to the stereotype Republicans.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Alethia]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join