It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wordplay, and that moron Paulson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm going to keep this short and sweet, because i don't want to waste anyone's time. I'm watching CNN right now, and Henry Paulson is talking about a strategy to improve liquidity in the markets. To put it succinctly, his plan will "Enhance the stability of the market".

I'm at a loss for words. This is probably the stupidest thing i've ever heard. Saying that buying stock in our banks will enhance the stability of the market...

Mr. Paulson, i know you will never read this, but i wish, i just WISH that you would think before you speak, instead of taking the speech that was specifically prepared for you and spitting it out like so much diarrhea.

That phrase insinuates that the market is in fact stable. If you think that going from a 10K average to 8.5k is stable, then maybe you should take up a new job that doesn't have anything to do with intelligence, and i don't mean information gathering, i mean any sort of job that involves anything more than not punching yourself in the face repeatedly.

The market's stability doesn't need to be "ENHANCED". forget the market, our whole economy needs to be restructured from the ground up, starting with abolishing the federal reserve, and getting back to a currency that is backed by something more than thin air, which is where the fed gets its money from.

I would now like to apologize for rambling, but sometimes i wish i was in the audience when these government morons got at the podium and vomited these lies, because someone needs to stand up, interrupt him while he's speaking, and say

hey Paulson.... WTF!!

new topics

join