It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No galactic traveling beings can be evil or dangerous

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

The mind is the most powerful tool. You and I and everyone else can connect to an invisible field often referred to as the "Akashic field". When you dream you access this realm, when you daydream as well. You also connect through meditation. The akashic field is record of every single thing that ever happened throughout multiverses.

When a universe is created it is built upon previous akashic records experienced and recorded through cycles of destruction and renewal. All thoughts, of every lifeform plant, animal, event.

This information is what we call dark matter / dark energy
Everything you see around you, in space, all the galxaies and universes out there, absolutely everything is merely 4% of what is called the visible universe. The rest is dark matter energy. The Akashic records. In relation to size its unfathomable for us to imagine.

Again like I mentioned before, I've never stated that there wasn't any malevolent beings. I did say they were under surveillance and monitoring, a form of quarantine.

Good to you, may be evil to someone else. Good and evil play no importance human beings created good and evil.

Balance is achieved through equilibrium between good and evil, but it does not mean we need to remain at balance. We can move toward higher goodness. The universe will be what life makes it out to be.

And throwing it back at you, everything is what we wish it to be.
Like I said the universe does not care for good or evil, it holds no importance, remember that!

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

You speak with a lot of fear.
That is you and where you are now

Jesus was created by man and women
Jesus is said to come from the heavens

I am not falling, I have elevated
I am a loving, understanding and compassionate being

PeaCE

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Drewdatt]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
reply to post by Grey Magic

when we start to space travel.. you can bet we will have weapons on board to kill anything that endangers our ability to get back... who knows what any other species is capable of.. ??? you dont.. thats for sure..

I know no other species in this whole damn universe can be as cruel as humans

So please deny ignorance

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Grey Magic]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Oh, God, that first post just reeks of Blossom Goodchild.

First off, I believe your wrong. Yeah, sure, not "everyone" is able to be evil, but if one person is evil, and they happen to be the leader, then your in trouble.

Also, to say that all beings come in "peace and light," is a load, sir. You have no idea of why aliens come to this planet.

Let's say that on October 14th, the Galactic Federation ship comes. That proves that aliens do exist, and they are able to reach our planet.

The question comes in: If other aliens have come to our planet before, why have they never tried to reach to us? Why now?

I have no belief that anyone comes in love and light. Yeah, an alien civilization will come in love. Hah!

Only one of three scenarios of why aliens would come to our planet:

1. They wish to expand knowledge and understand of the universe, so they wish to include us in their eyes.
2. They're studying us to see what happens to our planet, almost as if were some pet project to them.
3. They're hostile, and they're looking to take our planet for resources.

They're not going to come to bring "light to our planet."

October 14th will come, it will pass, and the ship will not appear.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Drewdatt

There was absolutely nothing of any substance in your rebuttal to me. There is also a major hole in your theory of the Akashic Records. Yep I know all about the theory of their existence.. (albeit just a theory). Again I gather it's something you would like to believe exists as opposed to having any tangible proof other that a 'feeling in your bones'... which is all you have in the harsh light of day. I'm not dissing you here, I'm simply telling you the truth as I see it.

Anyway, back to the hole in your theory. Those who came before you who claimed to pull information from the Akashic Records never whispered a single vowel concerning Multiverses, Dark Matter or Dark Energy. They are recent buzz words for things we don't understand and nothing more. All I see is the assimilation of afore mentioned buzz words into your 'folklore'.

Why was there no mention of them in these magical Akashic Records before our scientists created the buzz words? Surely they have always existed (if they do indeed exist) and therefore should have been accessible as information before science started playing with the theories or giving them names.

Funny how I've never heard of the Akashic Records being even mildly related to Dark Matter & Energy until after the fact - like you are doing now.

Plus there is NO such thing as a multiverse, if it exists then it's simply part of the already established universe we simply don't understand.

Everything is what we wish it to be? Sure.. but only in your head - and theres a huge discrepancy between that and reality. It doesn't matter how you feel about something - what is - is simply what is.

If believing in such a thing makes you happy or gives you a place in the universe, then go ahead. No skin off my nose

Anyway, no further rebuttals will change reality so I'm done with this thread.

Peace, Love & Light, Nanoo Nanoo & all that Jazz!

IRM

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

We need to understand that no advanced star traveling beings are evil, violent, and here to kill anyone. That is what we as humans do. This is our mentality. A seed was planted into our subconscious that beings from distant star systems are to be feared, this has been propagated for long enough now.

Sure some beings are violent killers, greedy, and only care about themselves. This is why these life forms are not star travelers.

Similarly to earth, the galaxy / universe has a system of governance incredibly more advanced and complex in ways we cannot fathom. It is based on love, kindness, and compassion for all life.

What in the world? Please tell me you are kidding. I have a made a special thread just for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
"No galactic traveling beings can be evil or dangerous"
With all due respect...
That is by FAR the stupidest thing I have ever read...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drewdatt
reply to post by drsmooth23

I would prefer exploring, discovering new life, new tech, new everything really. We know very little about the universe and who inhabits.

oh yeah, that would be the dream. the only problem with that is the military are the cats out there making the new tech. they get the new stuff first, and only then will it get on consumer shelves.

any exo-planet 'exponentially logical" being will quite probably be so diverse to our own earthly ways that we could never comprehend its intent.

I like to think they would logically be peaceful, but i can wish the same for my leaders in the usa.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well I just got a picture in my head concerning our planet. First I thought about the fact that we're rich in resources and quite noticeable from space. To anyone looking for ideal coordinates from a mature life giving star like ours, this planet is a jewel. Of course its been mapped for eons by all advanced races! Additionally, we are always in political nightmares because there must be a holographic billboard with our names on it, up there in the cosmos.
A giant sheep marks the way!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Well I just got a picture in my head concerning our planet. First I thought about the fact that we're rich in resources and quite noticeable from space. To anyone looking for ideal coordinates from a mature life giving star like ours, this planet is a jewel. Of course its been mapped for eons by all advanced races! Additionally, we are always in political nightmares because there must be a holographic billboard with our names on it, up there in the cosmos.
A giant sheep marks the way!

oh yeah, were pretty loud too, shooting micro/radio/electcro waves all over the place. the only problem with the "resources" thing is that how can we begin to postulate about their planets physiology and actual resource needs? we are actually destroying our "natural ones" at breakneck speed.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

The "progress-destruction-cycle" you mention, isn't there a (scientific) theory behind it? (by scientific I mean things like the 'FERMI paradox', not pseudoscience)

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

i think your right on the mark with that

theres light and dark everywhere
nothing is absolute

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm sure (some) the American Indians felt the same way when the White Man came along...

Where are they now?

...taps...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Sorry to be singling you out on my first day here, but this is sort of ignorant. I mean honestly, what is the difference between a shiny man floating down from the clouds and a huge spaceship floating down from the clouds? It is the same idea, just a different way of doing things.

Nobody said it was a pentagram either. It's this sort of ignorance that makes me question why a Pleiadian ship (should it even exist) would choose a predominantly ignorant place like Alabama to land. Wouldn't some place like New York or Ohio or somewhere in the middle of the world be a better choice than the southeastern United States?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
we people are such bastards...and we invented a space travel technology and its only getting better and better,what makes you think ther species that can travel must be good?they may be just as evil...
and why did they tell us theyr coming on 14?
maybe so we can believe theyr coming to save us so they can make us slaves O_o

SR

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well take away evil and dangerous and good and safe and what are you left with in the physical law of this universe???

Merely action and reaction.

Now is a shark evil or good for eating fish.

a lion for eating gazelle???

a spider for eating a fly??

It's just how they survive on our planet and physically in our universe.

So really it doesn't matter what we think with our petty constructions of the good and evil labels.

If an alien or galactic being has to kill or eat humans or whatever it's just doing what it has to do to survive and if we have to kill the aliens back we're doing what we have to do to survive.

Plain action and reaction.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
In the vastness of space and its dimensions how the heck can you claim to know the motives and intentions of every sentient form of life that inhabits it? I am not trying to be rude OP but from what I have read of your thread you are sounding like a close-minded person attempting to sound enlightening.

I would almost bet that in the randomness and limitless forms life could evolve into its almost ignorant to assume an absolute like that with no proof? Aliens could have evolved on a planet harsh and deadly and became smart from having to kill or be killed for resources and they could see technology as a way to increase their resources. Earth is packed with resources so any aliens who value resources and their survival over ours well they would be hostile.

Not to mention warrior type heirarchy's and society's completely based on survival of the strongest soldier. An alien fanatical religion which requires them to "purify" all other life forms because of their inadequecies and the list goes on so please dont make out landish claims as this section of ATS is just getting ridiculous lately!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Evil don't exist so I can't argue that.

However one must assume any EBE vistitor to be dangerous, no matter how advanced technologically or evolved mentally. One thing evolution on earth has taught us is that predators are, to be blunt "smarter" than their prey. In fact most intelligent species on this planet are predators. Who kill innocent animals to survive does this make them evil lol. (this is why i dont buy the good/evil bs) I have to come to the conclusion that highly intelligent species are predators at one point in time throughout their evolution, and it is naive to think other wise. Caution is to be taken with all predators on this planet as I am sure throughout the universe. Earth is one giant controlled experiment, we can learn so much from it.
peace

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Starwatcher]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You are wrong.

Given that staement, I could just leave and never respond in this thread ever again. But that would not be my style now, would it?

The mistake you make is two folded. You first one is naievity. You think that races that are evil are not 'allowed' to venture into deep space. This is not true. Any being with the means of getting into space, regards wether good or evil will venture into space eventuelly. The only exceptions is global extermintion by internal or external factor. Granted, intrernal happens enough (global termo-nuclear wars, plagues en fatal eveolutionairy or revolutionbary expendition). External extermination means that other potention evil races are already there and thus nullify you theory.

But hold, there is a better reasoning.
What IS evil?

Generally speaking evil is something that does harm but that seen from the point of the victum. Forces thinking that they must do something for whatever reason might not see themselves as evil and from their standpoint they probably aren't. Hitlers forces didn't all see themselves as evil, they actually generally believed jews caused their problems and loss of the first worldwar to some degree. (yes, that controversial, but stay with me)
So evil is merely a matter of opinion in that case. The univers is not black and white only.

In fact, if memory serves me right the universe was filled with conflict and the rise of the shadow family tree empire only happend because they where sick of the constant fighting in their own backyard. When traveling through the universe expect conflict. See others as evil but realise that they may see you as evil.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Drewdatt

So you're saying that when I was abducted and tortured with lasting and physical and nerve damage, it was out of love?

Tell me, why the hell do they take people in the middle of the night, make a lot of the female ones pregnant and steal there babies later? Why do they rape and molest people, why do they kill people (and before you start that bs of how "Fire in the Sky abductions never happen" let me just remind you that the movie was based on a true story).

If your alien buddies are sooo wonderful, why do they do the evil things they do?

Your post sir is an insult to us abductees everywhere, at least the ones like me who have been damaged by them.

Go do some research and quit spouting bs, you don't know jack.

-Lahara

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join