It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$700 Billion Bailout = No Elections = DO NOT VOTE!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Basically I am going to break it down like this.

There was a $700 Billion dollar bailout given to corporate thieves. the same people who steal our money everyday.

Obama and McCain are both puppets supported by the very same orginizations.

We have no one to blame but ourselves for this financial burden which has handed over this massive debt to the tax payers, who will be forced to pay this debt to the very same people who steal from us every day.

We have no one to blame but ourselves, because we elected these thieves into congress.

Solution is DO NOT VOTE!

Leave the blood on their hands, not yours. The blood belongs on their hands, not ours.

They are the ones waging a war against humanity, let the blood be on their hands.

Do not kill each other for them. Do not be a puppet and fight for their cause. Which is to enslave you and/or starve you and have you killed. LEGALLY.

Almost every member of Congress needs to be physically removed from congress. The only true leader who can get us out of this mess is Ron Paul and he has been effectively removed and destroyed by congresss and the media. We need to remove everyone from the US congress and start over, in order to protect the US Constitution.

We also need someone in office who will issue greenbacks once again, and get us out of this financial crisis created by the Federal Reserve Bank.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You are very correct,but, you still have to replace them ,and to do that you have to vote. I know my rep did not vote yes for the bailout bill. But being involved is a great idea who you think may do a better part instead of taking the I will not vote mode, heck thats what got us here in the first place.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
thanks but im still voting for obama

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Basically the point I am trying to make is that by voting you are legally subjecting yourself to the fine print outlined in these agendas, by not voting you are not legally accountable for the blood that will be spilled.

Once again they need to be removed and they will not be removed without physical force. This is what it has come to. We need to protect the US constitution by any means neccesary. Yes there are some in congress which still stand for good. Once they have all been removed, we can elect the good ones back into congress.

The USA is the only reason there is not a NWO already. Once the US falls there will be a NWO. We need to remove all of them and restore our constitution and our country, these are the principals our great nation was founded upon.

REMOVE THEM!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Solution is DO NOT VOTE!

That's not a solution at all. That's simply a cop-out.

If you had suggested voting for a third party I wouldn't have followed your suggestion but I would have at least had some respect for what you are asking others to do. By telling people the solution is to not vote, you are telling them to shirk their responsibility to our country.

Basically the point I am trying to make is that by voting you are legally subjecting yourself to the fine print outlined in these agendas, by not voting you are not legally accountable for the blood that will be spilled.

Can you please give an example of anytime in history that an American was held "legally accountable" for "blood spilled", simply by voting?

And what do you mean by "the blood that will be spilled"? Who's blood? Who's spilling?

they need to be removed and they will not be removed without physical force. This is what it has come to.

If anyone needs to be removed they need to be removed through an election process or through impeachment. Discussion of removal by physical force is disturbing and IMO, downright sick.

Yes there are some in congress which still stand for good. Once they have all been removed, we can elect the good ones back into congress.

You just told everyone to refrain from voting and then you turn around and say that once you physically remove everyone from office you can elect the good ones back in office? Who are you to judge who the 'good' ones are vs. the 'bad' ones? One may be good in my eyes but not good in yours. And who is the one that wil judge when voting can resume and the 'voter' will no longer be held responsible for 'blood spilled'? That's completely contradictory!

The stakes are very high in this election and I understand that people are highly emotional right now but with all of the panic and hysteria surrounding the economy, discouraging people from voting and talking nonsense about protecting our constitution by physical force is complete hypocrisy! I think if you chill out, take a few deep breaths and think about things rationally rather than reactively and emotionally, you would see how flawed and UNconstitutional your suggestions are.

Just out of curiosity, could you give me some idea of your age? You don't have to give me your exact age but could you at least tell me what age range you fall under?

Jemison

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hold on for a sec! I am downright sick?

FYI I am 28.

The whole idea behind this post is to make others aware of their own personal power.. By not voting you are not playing the game. Blood will be spilled when the government takes control over the taxpayers who can not afford to pay this enourmous aount of debt created by selfish and greedy multi-national corporations. Government steps in and legally spills blood in the name of our country. Displaced people are moved to deathcamps. This has already happened before and it was sufficiently documented in WWII. Man is seperated from wife, then wife by children, then it is the gas chamber for those who refuse to help their cause or pay this tremendous amount of debt to people that are stealing FROM US.

In no way do I expect nobody to not vote. But by not voting myself, the blood is not on my hands, and I will not be held accountable for these heinous crimes against humanity. And I will gladly die in protection of the US constitution. For the fight is not for me, but for our children. I refuse to leave them in a world that is a giant crime scene.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
By not voting, you are giving up what little say that you do have. No thanks. I will vote.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I agree with you alot ON THIS. Do not vote is the beginning of change.

Giving your vote, is giving your voice and power away.
Politics is so corrupt, to the point that everyone already knows, but yet everyone votes?

How does this make sense?

You've brought up the true simple fact, of what actually voting does.

The world is gone crazy I'm telling you. The people behind the scenes, creating this infatutuation for more power and greed. Have no will or desire to live a harmonious life. A life of giving and asking nothing for in return. A life of freedom and joy is not the goal, the goal is to take and take till you drop. The moment you drop you cannot take anything with you, so why do the riches do this? This question is to the people behind the scenes creating this chaos in this world, and you damn no what I'm talking about on this one. What is your goal? Kill more people for more power? When you have that power, what next? Bet you still feel heartless and empty. Do you realise I've just diagnosed you,the people who run puppet governments and fuel the money around the table as we speak of election. Playing the game for what?

The life they have was given to them, in exchange for the blood of others. That is not power, acheievment or growth.

Your vote, will cost more lives.

The time has come, the people of this planet to unite as one, and stop giving your power to a "one man over all" your power is here for the greater good of this planet and of course humanity.

The dirty people who loathe themselves with blood and money. they chase after the blood and money till they die, and pass on the infection to the family below to continue the satanic cycle.

Try understand the gruesome fact of what is now really happening in this world, and if we dont stop to think right now, many more millions will die for this madness. END THIS CYCLE NOW

It will only work IF NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON VOTE, ITS ABSURD TO DO SO. LETS STOP THIS NOW.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thank you! But people are going to vote reguardless. But by voting you are willingly signing your freedom away. Excersize your own personal power. DO NOT VOTE!!!!

FIGHT!

But do not kill in the name of religion or government. Understand that it is a virus that is infecting the entire world. By voting you are submitting yourself and your children to slavery.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
Can you please give an example of anytime in history that an American was held "legally accountable" for "blood spilled", simply by voting?

And what do you mean by "the blood that will be spilled"? Who's blood? Who's spilling?

That's just woefully ignorant, to just seen you even "ask" the question. How about every war, America went into since after the second WW2. Blood and war, is a very very profitable business. If you vote, they will try use that vote to get into Iran and kill another million or so, maybe more. I'm been very simplistic in my answer, hopefully it will be clear to you. The fact is the people who sponsor McCain and Obama have the monetery power that keep the cycle of these governements going. They have the agenda Obama and McCain are just faces to the people, and telling you what they are going to do for the country. Without these "behind scenes" people they dont have the finacial backing to carry out the presidential role by themselves.

George Bush,been more powerful and in leage with the people I'm speaking of, cus he is doing what the above people are doing. His family have been in this business for many generations, taking more power all the time and manufacturing wars and just general rampage. It's an infection and it never stops because you keep giving your vote to them.

Second fact, the most powerful people in the world have this karma, the blood wrenched all over

If anyone needs to be removed they need to be removed through an election process or through impeachment. Discussion of removal by physical force is disturbing and IMO, downright sick.

That I agree with you, but your government disrespecting and lieing to you is also disturbingly downright sick don't you think?

You have a government that does not represent you, yet you want to give more respect? Elections are pathetic and also turned into a gearing up soap opera to get people excited and hypnotized into a "race" or a "gladiator event of he vs he motto"

You just told everyone to refrain from voting and then you turn around and say that once you physically remove everyone from office you can elect the good ones back in office? Who are you to judge who the 'good' ones are vs. the 'bad' ones? One may be good in my eyes but not good in yours. And who is the one that wil judge when voting can resume and the 'voter' will no longer be held responsible for 'blood spilled'? That's completely contradictory!
I understand your point too on this, but IMO I would just say remove the whole election, voting and political system and completely change it, to something that works. This does not work, The election race is getting more cartoonised as each generations passes. A complete stunt to get people reved up. In order to vote etc.

The stakes are very high in this election and I understand that people are highly emotional right now but with all of the panic and hysteria surrounding the economy, discouraging people from voting and talking nonsense about protecting our constitution by physical force is complete hypocrisy! I think if you chill out, take a few deep breaths and think about things rationally rather than reactively and emotionally, you would see how flawed and UNconstitutional your suggestions are.

Again, you see, Who is responsible for creating, the hysteria, problems surrounding the economy and the fear in what has happened globally.

Can you understand what your missing here, and why some people feel that voting is not even worth it, Don't you think some people have already calmed down and reflected on their decision, and go hey we've had
enough, I'm not giving my faith to corruption and trechery anymore.

Don't you think that is in fact, being rational.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
What you are advocating is a violent overthrow of the existing government...
Is my read of your post correct?

If my read is correct, then I'm behind you all the way.
Could you start with the city and county government bodies here? My local taxes, etc. have increased much more than the state and federal taxes have.

But remember... you will have upset a great many people in your quest.

Good Luck, we'll all need it!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Violenty over throwing the government is not the answer.
There is no point in going to that level, when they are already at that level.

Spreading awareness and knowledge is the first step. Not giving your vote is another way. People coming together as one, agreeing on this. This is the only way a proper revolution will start.

Walking up to Washington, and sending your message out clear and calmly, would even be more effective than running and causing riots.

Both way can work, violently or diplomattically. But which road are you going to take. But it won't be a matter of time, when either one will break out. Because the government are walking on very thin lines right now

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If you don't vote, you play directly into their hands. That is what they want you to do, to stay home.

The voting turnout in this country is already pathetic. People are giving up their rights and they have nobody to blame but themselves.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
My view of this is just the opposite.

Whoever votes for an incumbent is a fool.

The people in power, both democrats and republicans have created the mess that we are in.

I say throw all the scoundrels out.

Don't vote for any and I mean any incumbents.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Sorry, I disagree. My Senator is up for re-election and facing a tough challenge. He is a good man, always returns calls and letters, and fights for us.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Does anyone who proclaims "do not vote" ever even consider what that actually means? You do know the candidates are allowed to vote right? So in an imaginary story, where every American that was not running for office actually did not vote. What we'd end up with is each politician running for office receiving one vote, their own. Do you think you could convince Cindy McCain or Michelle Obama not to vote? Do you think you could convince candidate's children and extended family not to vote? Do you think you could convince George W. Bush not to vote?

Even if every regular Joe and Jane stayed away from the polls, all you'd accomplish is make it very easy to count the votes and pick a winner.

And don't forget the early votes that have already been cast. Too late to make sure everyone voluntarily gives up their right to vote...

I guess that's the nicest way I can say that I feel threads like these are a waste of bandwidth. Actually, I thinks I gets a little more stupider every time I reeds one.

ETA: needed some eye rolls.

[edit on 10/10/2008 by Unit541]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

If you don't vote, you play directly into their hands. That is what they want you to do, to stay home.

How do you figure? By not voting I am not allowing them to make decisions for me. It is as simple as that.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

What you are advocating is a violent overthrow of the existing government...

In a sense. What I am implying is that rather fighting each other because of their Zionist agenda, we take it directly to the source and cut out the roots. Rather than a civil war where America becomes divided on the real issue.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Consider this: politicians have a cadre of people who are their "machine". Political machines have several thousand workers, from precinct bosses to party chairmen.

So in any election, they already have X number of votes. That's not even counting fraud, like stuffing the ballot box.

So they fear people like you and me, because each one of us negates a vote in their machine.

Their machine will always vote, regardless if the average citizen gives up. So they win if we stay home.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If I have one serious regret in my life, it is a regret for voting in the 2004 elections. I will no longer participate in elections that are fixed. Those are not my candidates.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join