It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Survived the Georgian War. Here's What I Saw. .. a must read!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Yet again, those of you who continue to believe the fabrications of Soviet Propaganda are failing to understand the reality of the situation. The Russian government, under the control of Vladimir Putin, has been heavily engaged in acts of upmost subversion against the legitimate governments of it's former Soviet States. They propagated the events in Georgia, and if you seriously believe that Georgia was not provoked into taking the actions they felt necessary for maintaining their sovereignty, then you are naive at best.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I wonder what we'd all do if everything was just.. as it seems.. That all people are innately bad.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

they both part of the script

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
hm, an interesting theory agent nineteen. Let me see how i can see this..... well, we DO have the story from russia as to why they intervened, and the justification in their eyes for their actions. We DO have several reports from citizens in ossetia stating their support and thanks for russian actions. What are conspicuously absent are Georgian articles on why they felt the need to invade their breakaway province of ossetia in order to secure their own safety. Kind of similar to america needing to go half a world away and kill people who have never set foot in the US in order to protect our freedom, right? Perhaps Georgia is just learning their lessons from the americans very well, even up to losing the wars they start.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by etombo
I wonder what we'd all do if everything was just.. as it seems.. That all people are innately bad.

Wow. I think you and I live on different planets. What it seems to me, looking at my fellow humans, is that in bulk we are a caring, loving, nurturing race driven to radical behaviors by the perpetuation of a scarcity paradigm that is maintained under a system based on money and its control.

It is the controllers who display the truly bad behavior, believing that they are "above" the rest of us, more "deserving," "better than."

And I'm guessing things are just the way they seem...to me.

[edit on 10/13/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Yet again, those of you who continue to believe the fabrications of Soviet Propaganda are failing to understand the reality of the situation. The Russian government, under the control of Vladimir Putin, has been heavily engaged in acts of upmost subversion against the legitimate governments of it's former Soviet States. They propagated the events in Georgia, and if you seriously believe that Georgia was not provoked into taking the actions they felt necessary for maintaining their sovereignty, then you are naive at best.

This post is so typical of ATS.

You offer an opinion based on propaganda, an opinion which doesn't fit the facts, not even bothering to back it up with data and then you tell me that I am naive.

I see this sillyness in more and more threads. People trying to project themselves as all knowing and all wise, and subtly rejecting those who disagree as propaganda puppets who know nothing.

That is not serious debate, it is merely silly namecalling and conjecture.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
yet another conflict in which the main casualties are civilians,its seems to be a trend nowadays,dont bother fighting enemy troops just kill the civilians untill we get down to that wonder 5% of the original human population.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join