Everyone over 18. BUY A GUN!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohyeahdavid
You should learn how to use a Gun and be prepared as we do not know what will happen and if your in a situation where you need to protect yourself and you don't know how to use a gun, its all bad.

and don't let the government pass a law about our guns.

I went with the Glock 22.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by ohyeahdavid]

LoL... a gun.... hahahahahhaa, that's like muskets, sticks, stones, swords, spears, shields in this day and age.. what you are purposing won't do a damn thing except make their job a crap load easier because civilians will be killing civilians.

They do not need little pee-shooters or projectile weapons, everything is in place for quite the easy victory.. for "them".

Your recommendations are exactly what they ordered/wanted/wished/projected for...

It's amazing how much of a problem not being informed about our current technological state can be, could you imagine someone today.. screaming.. everyone get their pitch forks and shovels? because that's what this sounds like to me.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
what you are purposing won't do a damn thing except make their job a crap load easier because civilians will be killing civilians.

i live in a city thats put on the map (so to speak) due to its crime rate. there isn't a panicy mass. but if there were to be one... everyone would probably be dead.
so its not the guns that will save you. anyone buying a gun preparing for something horrible is not helping but hurting. on a website of our beliefs arn't we suppose to be against the people with the guns??
just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I just think people need to think about ways to protect themselves, no matter if thats threw guns or fists, we need to protect our familys.....

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lushyslushy

what you are purposing won't do a damn thing except make their job a crap load easier because civilians will be killing civilians.

i live in a city thats put on the map (so to speak) due to its crime rate. there isn't a panicy mass. but if there were to be one... everyone would probably be dead.
so its not the guns that will save you. anyone buying a gun preparing for something horrible is not helping but hurting. on a website of our beliefs arn't we suppose to be against the people with the guns??
just my opinion.

Umm are you agreeing with me or debating what I said? .. your post is confusing..

I was not saying that guns are a good idea.. I was saying JUST the opposite that going out and buying guns is a stupid idea.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think alot of you are missing the point. This is a conspiracy website, among other things. And i think the threadstarter was referring to the current state of affairs in the world (being generally F'd) and saying that the NWO is coming and you should be prepared for when the start rounding people up and forcing them into camps etc. etc., however the story's go. It has nothing with people's general mindstates just maybe people's general paranoia. Anyway , if the NWO prophecies do come true I'll most certainly be getting strapped up.

Every man has the right to protect his family from any threat by any means.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by AgnosticX]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

nope i was agreeing. i quoted you because you said it better than i did in a previous reply. then i just added an example. sorry for the confusion.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It looks to me that many people have just given up. Those that have control and are draining the country are just going to be allowed to continue while the average person accepts what will be given out or allowed. The country isn't just for those who have made it to the top, so to speak.

I do not believe anything good will come out of this current trend unless the leadership changes. It is starting to look like the voice of the people is being ignored.

There are also common people who do not have reservations for taking advantage of the fellow man via crime.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lushyslushy
what is buying a gun really going to do?
i'd rather use my brain.

You can't use yours brains when they are splattered all over the walls. It is always better to have a gun and not need it than to need one and not have it. If we do go to martial law do you think you will actually be protected from very organized and well-armed gangs?

They will get my gun when they pry it from my cold,dead hands- Charlton Heston.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'd like to borrow a quote, if I may.

"He that hath ears, let him hear."

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Being prepared to defend yourself is a very good idea and your right as an American.

Get real, drugs flow into this country by the TONS, don't think every criminal on the street cannot buy an illegal weapon.

In my opinion, not defending yourself and your loved ones is really stupid. If something big happens, the police will not be there to save you and your family. You will have to defend yourselves.

Of course, buying a weapon and not training with it is very stupid as well. You will most probably unintentionally hurt yourself or others.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

you are right, i cannot use my brains when they are splattered on the wall. but i dont see myself as winning a gun fight. girls like me only win those battles in the movies.

i debated getting a pocket knife once, for protection, and a very trustworthy friend suggested i didn't do that as it could be taken from me and used against me.
if my brains are going to get splattered... then its going to happen. buying a gun might prevent it a few times.. but not always.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
How sad.....

If you do not own a firearm and you live in america, you are spitting on the bill of rights, the constitution, and this countrys forefathers. You are no better than Bush and his insane beliefs against the constitution. Criminals would be AFRAID if they KNEW every Bob or Mary had a firearm. It's insane the number of people who love making it easy for people to step on them, thier neighbors, and thier community. When good upright citizens willingly disarm or simply never buy a gun, you will end up living in citys like Detroit,NY,Chicago,ect. I'd rather not live in a cesspool run by criminals.

SR

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This where the USA is the envy of the world, it's people can legitmately have the means to defend themselves from all sinster elements including your own government. While most of us around the world are sat defenceless.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Even if you do have a gun, how do you expect to survive against an army with assault rifles/tanks/helicopters/humvees/military training/grenades/flashbangs etc etc?

A gun would prolong your life by a few minutes at best.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by psychedeliack
....and even guns cant stop a wise martial artist.

That may be the most famous of last words.
If you're planning to go Jackie Chan on a soldier with a rifle pointed at you, you may want to invest in some sort of bullet-proof vest.

Peace

LOL haha.

The only way martial arts is great, is for close combat and for sneaking up on the enemy. The clever part is being the one in control, stealth is good for this, be the master of deception, be friends with the enemy etc etc. power of the mind is more important than a gun.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It should be a legal requirement for all citizens registered to vote to own a gun and ammunition.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Grumble]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You should learn how to use a Gun and be prepared as we do not know what will happen and if your in a situation where you need to protect yourself and you don't know how to use a gun, its all bad.

LoL... a gun.... hahahahahhaa, that's like muskets, sticks, stones, swords, spears, shields in this day and age.. what you are purposing won't do a damn thing except make their job a crap load easier because civilians will be killing civilians.

They do not need little pee-shooters or projectile weapons, everything is in place for quite the easy victory.. for "them".

Your recommendations are exactly what they ordered/wanted/wished/projected for...

It's amazing how much of a problem not being informed about our current technological state can be, could you imagine someone today.. screaming.. everyone get their pitch forks and shovels? because that's what this sounds like to me.

Guess you never heard about the butt whippin we got in Somalia.
Spend 2 hours watching BlackHawk down and then comment without ignorance. Deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Harrisboy42

i think they want to die feeling real tough.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

Keep your laws off my decisions about what I need or don't need in regards to weapons and fighting skills. A good balanced axe can do many tricks including chopping off fish heads and splitting wood.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I will say it again, guns are a good hunting tool, and good for protection..but ONLY as a LAST resort.

How about telling people to learn survival techniques and then show your neighbors how to do the same thing instead of posting suggestive threads to people so they will think that the first knee jerk reaction to do is to pull the trigger!!!!

Because using a gun against another human being who is hungry, does not make you or anyone else in that case, any better than the one trying to steal from you to begin with.

Lead by example..show by example, teach by example.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 10-10-2008 by RFBurns]

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join