It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who buy those late minutes rise ups in DOW?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It happen again. Twice in this week...

45 min before close of DOW, stocks start suddenly to clime up, even to te positive side of fall out!

If DOW will stand in its fall, like it should, like it has been all day, it should show about -400 to - 500 fall, but then comes the needed miracle, and DOW is up 3%.

Same happened in Monday, exactly 45 minutes before closing time.

What is happening, who is making these frauds, whos money is used to fabricate these events...

Think if G7 is having meeting, and DOW was weekend in -500, like it should... Then those goals from that meeting would be undermined, and stocks would fall again in monday, for sure.

Plan is this: Stocks up + Meeting announce their measures = No more fall outs + bail outs.

Do you think this can work?

Somebody is playing big game, if this goes wrong, be ready for huge hyperdevavation and inflation of dollar.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I really don't know. But if you were someone who thought that 8,000 was the bottom, you might have bought today at the end, since it dipped below 8,000.

I personally don't know. Just something I noticed. All the rally's seem fake to me, up and down.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Probably the Illuminati with there fed reserve money(fake money).......
Buy everything cheap then dump it all to cause a deeper crash?What do I know anyway...................

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Janus:

Very interesting you should bring this up for I was thinking the same exact thing.

For the Dow to be down to 7,978.48 at 1:50pm (-18.24), then come back to positive in just an hour and a half, just insults our intelligence.

Where the hell is this money coming from? I'll bet it is part of the "rescue plan" in that if it goes low, the government...(or who ever) buys so things don't look so bad.

I guess now we have to wait to see what happens next. I for one, don't see the "rise in the stocks" as good news at all.

More fraud like today is yet to come I'm afraid.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
I personally don't know. Just something I noticed. All the rally's seem fake to me, up and down.

Agreed.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's hooked up to a computer that already has the plan for the day built into it or something to that affect.

The numbers seem manipulated without a doubt. Yesterday, in the last 15 minutes or so, the dow was down 600, in 5 minutes went up 300, and finished down 678. In that short time, someone made money.
Those massively quick fluctuations are paying off somebody.....somebody in the know.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
One things for sure, no one put any in today....Over 733 drop...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
My understanding is that a lot of the late buys and sells you see are from automatic "agents"...i.e. Computer programs that brokers use...i.e...

- If stock "A" drops to X 1 hour before close
then SELL SELL SELL
- If stock "B" rises to Y 1 hour before closing
THEN BUY BUY BUY

That's why you see a lot of action in the hour before the closing bell.

top topics

join