It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation is coming, why we don’t see

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Newday ...there may be some who dont want to hear it etc ..
But what about those who do ? Dont you have an obligation to them if you have something you feel you need to share that will edify the body ?
Will you give up just that quick when things get really bad ?I pray not .

Ignore them...and think of those who do want to hear it ..and maybe need to hear it .
Our only job really is to just plant seeds ..now continue planting ...please

What I love most about you and your thread is it is so simply put ...
You are good at expressing things in simple terms .. ...that is a gift...use it ..

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by newday

Thank you Simply, but I am deleting my membership ATS is a mistake.

Well, in my early days I would have said, "Sweet! Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out!"

But I am a changed man, thanks to MOD intervention...

Look, I find it very hard to bite my tongue when I read certain threads; that is in no way an excuse, but it's the truth.

And speaking of the truth, you chose to go down one path and I chose to go down another...and knowing this, we will always disagree with one another until something occurs to change one of our minds...

My attacking you is a symptom of my own belief, and that is something I need to work on, so I apologize if I put you in a place that left you no other decision but to leave this community.

We need all types here, as a melting pot of ideas usually cooks up a new paradigm...

If you choose to leave this site, good luck in everything you do...if you stay, I'll see ya on the boards and look forward to engaging you in a healthy debate...

Once gain, my apologies...

<< 1   >>

join