It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation is coming, why we don’t see

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I wanted to start this thread to perhaps unveil some things, things we all know to be true and correct, but work so hard not to have to believe, ideas we fight relentlessly within us right down to the final moment, until the time they become impossible to deny.

Truth is ever inching its way into our understanding, into our perceptual light, the line of sight of our inner eye, where knowledge and wisdom takes shape, the place where certainty assumes form in ways that only we can see and comprehend.

Once you let go of all the physicality to see what reality is in fact, versus what we want to believe it is, and our senses reinforce to our minds, then you can discern why the spiritual is more important than anything of our temporal reality that we are experiencing.

First up is a quick overview of the conspiracy.

Here is a verse which I think describes the Jesus of the Christian religion;

2 Corinthians 11:4

For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

End:

The Jesus of the Christian religion is not the Christ or the son of God; he is another Jesus an anti-Christ a son of the serpent.

Do I believe That God has one son, a man who was begotten of a woman, yes I do, but is that person the Jesus of Christianity, I don’t believe he is.

Religion is a denial of the power of God; I am explaining how a person can, by believing manifest the power of God in reality and prove the things of God literally, what does that have to do with religion of any kind?

Answer this question and then you will know what I am saying.

If God exists in reality, that is He is alive or a living thing, then wouldn’t that fact make all religion a lie?

Life is a thing of God, Christianity is a lie, all religion is a fabrication, and science is the highest form of religion.

If a person actually wants to see the things of God manifested in their life in reality, versus simply running happy thoughts around in their heads all their lives like religion would have us do, then they need to become something more than a Christian, Muslim, or a Jew, consciousness must be expanded.

Christianity has been an obstruction to the workings of the Holy Spirit in the lives of billions of people for thousands of years; it is a vile evil disgusting thing, it is the work of the spirit of anti-Christ.

The people who trust their Christian religion trust the sons of Moloch; it is controlled by the seed of ebyah.

It is no different than the Pharisees who controlled the Jewish religion at the time of the execution of the Christ; they are the children of the devil.

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

End:

That is the situation with Christianity, which that is the situation with all the physical systems of worship and government in this world, religious or secular, they are indirectly under the control of a group called the Sabir, unseen none human creatures from among the Ruwach, often thought of as angels or none terrestrials.

Their work is always to prevent the individual from learning the great abiding laws and manifesting in their personal physical reality the power of God and the spiritual, because only spiritual power manifested in reality can hinder their aims of bringing the kingdom of Moloch to earth, the thousand year rule of the Christian Jesus, the Anti-Christ.

What you and I think about things is quickly becoming irrelevant, whether we believe or we do not believe the truth, it is going to become self evident to us all at some point that is the work of revelation.

All I am doing is pointing out that these things you have heard about throughout your life and have said to yourself about them, “that is insane and crazy,” such as; God and the spiral exist, these ideas have real meaning and a solid bases in what you believe to be reality, these truisms can be learned and used for personal benefit, in much the same way we learn about and use electromagnetism for our benefit.

Read this verse;

Matthew 21:21

Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

End:

Ask yourself; why wouldn’t a person want the power to be able to say to a mountain be removed, and simply by your word the mountain is removed, if it is possible?

People want cell phones, computers, and every new tech thing that comes along to give them more power and ability to get things done, but they don’t want the power of God, why?

We can do the impossible, anyone can all you need to do is learn the, who’s, what’s when’s, where’s, and why’s of reality.

Believing is more than what we are taught to think it is by the world and religion, it is also a law, one of the three abiding laws of God, believing is the law which makes all things possible, it is fundamental to the constructing of reality.

There are real reasons why we must believe to manifest the power of God and the spiritual; it is because of the paradox of consciousness and the quantum nature of the universe.

I feel there is a global spiritual event coming and all of us, saint or sinner so to speak, could benefit from learning how things really work, versus all the lies, all our lives, that we have been told, taught, and want to believe are true.

Understanding reality is what it’s all about, because if you don’t understand what reality is then you cannot shape it to serve goodness and truth; it will be shaped for you to benefit Moloch.

The abiding laws of God, of which the law of believing as it is described in the bible is one, these laws are real not imaginary, and they can be operated by saint or sinner, it can be done with a precision like a mathematical equation.

The illusion is what we understand and think is real by our five senses perceptions of things, it is all like the matrix only with physicality, especially when it comes to wealth and money, the only way to truly escape and live above it all, is by learning and operating the abiding laws of God.

You have to realize that from a spiritual point of view you are dead, an unresponsive object.

Life is understood to exist at differing levels, do we think of a plant as being at the same level as a dog, or as insects.

Do we consider inanimate objects to be alive?

We are not alive to the eternal creatures of the greater reality which rule this world, anymore than rocks on the ground are alive and living to us from our physical point of view.

We are born into this world, this cosmos, dead to God not alive, we only want to believe we are alive, that is why people buy into the religious nonsense about life after death, how can what has never been alive in the first place have life after death, that is like saying when you smash a rock with a hammer then somehow it becomes a living soul?

As long as you believe you are alive, simply because you are breathing air, and refuse to believe the truth, you are being manipulated because of and by your own beliefs; your reality is being constructed for you.

There is no possibility of neutrality, revelation is true sight, and our eyes blind us.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Please continue. That was interesting.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I agree, what you are referring to I call the people who worship image, or a false idol. These are the people who worship Jesus the idol, they belong to the Chuch about Jesus. They follow the symbolism around. If someone waves the cross around, they will follow. Most often times in a direction that goes against the teachings. The Catholic church did it for the crusades for example.

Then there is the religion of Jesus. Where you understand the philosophy, the image is not important other than being a means to tell the understanding. You do not worship the image, you follow the path and teachings. These people are not blinded by image, and would not support things which go against the teachings.

You will also notice that the people who attack religion, are always attacking and pointing out the things the religion about Jesus does. And in the process, they also throw out the 2nd part with it. I'm pretty sure this is also by design. As they say, the best way to hide something is to put it in plain view. And it's been done. Look at all the people who don't see the truth contained.

But as the image isn't the important thing, so much as the message and philosophy, the people can and will get it in other ways. I did.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by newday

"Let your left hand not know what your right hand is doing"...
"And he was commanded to tell no one, but to go and present himself to the chief priests as a testimony to them."
"To those inside it is given to know the mysteries of heaven, but to those outside everything must come in parable"
"Those who take up the sword, SHALL perish by the sword"
"Eye for Eye, Tooth for Tooth"
"Who so ever agrees to go with you a mile, go with him two"
"I have heard it said once, yeah twice I have heard it spoken"
"By his perception shall my righteous servant, justify many"
"Why do you call me good? Not one is good, except the father in heaven"
"Who can ascend yet he who first descends".

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
[edit on 10/11/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
[edit on 11-10-2008 by The Revealer]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The mistake people are making is thinking that they can stock food and money and everything will be fine.

When you realize that only being able to manifest spiritual power can pull your ass out of the situation you are in, by that time it is to late, you are screwed.

The one thing that people can do that would give them the best hope is the one thing people reject fully.

We all know the truth it is like Alex Jones, he knows the truth, but in his mind he will not let go of the mammon that the NWO has every right before God to claim rulership over.

So instead of dieing to this world and learning to manifest the things of God, he uses the truth he knows to manipulate people to serve his ego and fill his pockets so he doesn't have to give up on this world he loves.

The only thing that will help people now is knowing how to manifest spiritual power, how to allow God and the spiritual to act in your life and living in real ways.

God and the spiritual is real, there are abiding laws which can be learned and used to shape your reality.

Most people however can't get past the physical, but it isn't even real and they know it, how crazy is that?

All you have to do is understand what the bible calls the law of believing, it is what makes everything possible in our physical reality even wealth and power.

What I am talking about when I say the "law of believing," is today called a lot of different things.

I have heard it called, "the power of intention," "the law of attraction," "the power of positive thinking," and about a hundred other things.

Men without a conscience are always taking what is true, the unseen things of God and the Spiritual, and using them for selfish aims.

These criminals are called sorcerers in the bible, but we call them men of God, doctors, or lawyers.

A sorcerer can be anyone in authority, they say in their heart, "never the less not thy will but my will be done, they use the truth against their fellow man to gain an advantage, and none are better at it than our religious and political leaders.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by newday]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There goes again preaching in ATS Conspiracies in religion, I thought this was over and done with.

BTW pertaining to the OP, people are so worry about their own financial problems and with many losing their American dream that they have not time to wait for God to come and rescue America.

God has not need for money but we humans do and we have been manipulated by the evil governments to sell our souls for loans and credit, after all we need to support the ruling elite, they also believe in God their own version I mean the one that worship money.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

God has not need for money but we humans do.

This is a lie God has no need or want of anything and we only have need of God.

We must learn to manifest the power of God or die trying, that will be our choice, if we can't believe God to provide what we need to sustain us physically without money, then that will be our undoing.

You must expand your consciousness, which one way to describe consciousness is to say our beliefs.

God has created for me what I have needed in my time of need many times, just as He has done for His believing men and women in the past, and He will do the same for anyone who learns to operate the laws which govern this cosmos we are in.

By the way not that you know what I am saying, but I am not a preacher, most of the time what God has me do is perform miracles

Leave this thread if you only want to attack people because they don't believe as you do, you are not welcome if that is the case.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well my friend I love to see you prove of how God has come down to feed the hungry and stop the killings of Innocent, stop the bastard government we have and rescue the financial markets.

I will like a very colorful picture with the smiley God doing all that.

When you find it, by all means show me the prove.
I will become a believer.

Because you know, faith is great to feed the soul but it doesn't feed a hungry stomach neither erase your debt, loans and credit cards or pay for your morgage.

And guess what when the belly ask for food faith can not satisfied the need.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by newday

Originally posted by marg6043
Leave this thread if you only want to attack people because they don't believe as you do, you are not welcome if that is the case.

That is a violation of TCs, now as for the thread if preaching is what you seek you are in the wrong forum.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Could one of the people responsible for monitoring this thread please clarify if what I have said is against the TC's.

This person is not here to converse about the topic could you please delete them?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Newday when you open a thread a conspiracy forum as this one, you are bound to have your thread scrutinized, and debated by any conspirator seeker in the boards.

This not a place where only those than apply to your brand of views only may post.

If spirituality and faith is what you seek then BTS have a forum just for people with your needs.

But as long as is in conspiracy forum you have to expect all kind of views and opinions, you can not just take what you like and expect the rest to be ignored or just erased.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

I have alerted the mods to you and the person above you.

What is the point of coming on a thread and attacking people, it doesn't help you are the people you are attacking have a conversation, it is a distraction from the topic.

You may not agree or believe a word that is said that is your right, but don't disrupt others who may want to discuss these things.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Newday I agree with you on alot of what you said .
I thought it was really very well put and I would also like to hear more ..

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Newday I agree with you on alot of what you said .
I thought it was really very well put and I would also like to hear more ..

Thank you Simply, but I am deleting my membership ATS is a mistake.

I want to have a conversation but their are people who feel they must attack anything that doesn't fit in their world view, and they prevent anything real from occurring.

They will simply lie and pretend that they are attempting to talk about the topic while they attack and go on until the people who were interested give up trying.

It was good to know you, maybe we will meat again at another place.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
God is?

The existence of which is a matter of opinion. Some may say that god is a spiritual force. Some may say god is found in everything beautiful in the world.
Others might say that it is the meak that god resides in. Yet more may say that the spirit of the lord almighty exists within us all. The only truth of this is, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE knows. Faith is the institution of that which cannot be explained yet. And yet still those explanations may be a matter of opinion as well. If you look hard enough you can find a way to credit or discredit anything.

The following is merely my own experience.
The ONLY truth I have ever found is that the universe, from my perspective, is always changing.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by reticledc]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Why leave? You made the post now at least attempt to stand your ground.

The Jesus of Christianity is the Son of God and probably even more.....

I'm going shopping to help out the ailing economy, but I wouldn't mind pitting what you think you know, against what I know, I know, when I get back!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

Exactly, people tend to humanize God to bring it closer to their faithful needs and requirements, it may be a presence but it has not body as it can not physically interfere with the affairs of men or humanity.

People's understanding of spirituality is not the same for everybody unless you share a common believe.

Just because one person spirituality is different from others it doesn't mean that one of the two is lacking.

It means that the understanding of their faith is personal and unique.

Just because I don't agree with the OP understanding of his own spirituality and its believes of what we have been blind too as to its interpretation of revelations it doesn't mean that I lack spirituality, is just that I see the world and my surrounding in a different way.

You can be spiritual but also understanding reality and balance both of them equally.

That will be all I have to add on this thread sorry to hear that Newday wants to delete his membership.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join