It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can we be told about aliens existence ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I am believer in Psychics and aliens because i see too much proof for it to be false and in my opinion theyre is tons of proof out theyre its just alot of people dont want to see it for whatever reason.

but since psychics can tell us about Ghosts or if u like spirits can they tell us about aliens aswell i mean why not if they are the real deal couldnt some psychics come forward and tell us about them.

but i heard somewhere that psychics are like hidden from some truths like for example heaven because alot of psychics have said that they cannot be told about it for some strange reason.

or can some psychics possibly tell us about the 14th of this month i mean why shouldnt they be able to since some of the psychics can tell you whats going to happen on certain future events.

i hope some psychics are reading this and can reply to it because im extremely curious to know what you have to say about it is it possible to contact aliens through spirituality.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
What about Blossom Goodchild - hasn't she tried it and been pretty much ridiculed?

I suppose we'll just have to wait and see if she's right.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Im sorry but i havnt heard of blossom child much

ive actually just come back to ATS tbh ive been on a break from it but i need it soooo much so i may have missed out on a lot of stuff

but ill research a bit about her in a bit thanks.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
She's the psychic that is predicting that GFL a mothership will arrive in a couple of days and an era of tranquility will rein over planet earth

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The reason why psychics cannot tell you about heaven is because the demon spirits they're communicating with don't have access to heaven. Revelation 12:9 - 12.

And I have yet to see a psychic take on the James Randi's challenge.

As for aliens - it's just a lie. There has never been any footage to prove it other than some obfuscated objects or shiny lights. Let me know when an alien taps you on the shoulder...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If aliens (ordinary-type critters sort of like us except they're from other planets) exist, the best way to tell us is to say that, yes, they exist, but they're apparently peaceful and exist on a planet 100,000 light years away, so far away that we'll probably never even have contact with them, and have nothing to fear from them.

Otherwise, except for a small minority, people will freak out like crazy. Even then, expect a lot of freaking out.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
No, probably never. The majority of people in this world would not be able to handle it. There would be mass panic. Most major religions do not mention anything in their texts about anything that isn't human. If this happened, many people would begin to think for themselves and start questioning about what else has been hidden from them. Organized religion would become meaningless, which the NWO uses as a primary weapon for controlling the masses. The last thing the NWO/Shadow Government wants is analytical and critical thinking Americans.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
its my understanding that the human race as a whole will do just fine with the emergence of an alien race and each race after that will just get easier and easier to deal with.

i have a child on the way
and i would stop at nothing to keep my level headedness and good charm under my skin for decades to come! i dont care if a gray pulls me out of my bed and drags me (@ you lucid ) out the house, im gonna be OK!

i deal with fear when thinking about the first eye opening moment while your laying in bed and you see a huge set of black eyes looking over you, that moment creeps me out! but give me a few breaths and gulp in my throat and im back animated as ever, unless they paralyze me.

people can come together if they need support, late night with conan obrian will get the best ratings hes ever got. leno would have something new to crack at. it wouldnt be a life ending situation.. im optimistic

what would be awesome if grays would learn to pick up an xbox 360 controler or a ps3 controller so we can really duke it out on multiplayer, humans vs, ETs daaaaang..sorry i had to say it, its FRIDAY for crying out loud!

[edit on 10/10/2008 by LordThumbs]

new topics

top topics

join